Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: ronitfan

One more thing which disturbed me was Saroj Khan telling ARA and the contestants - "You have to keep trying to think of new ways to get the whistle .. to get the money as a prize from me"

I was like WTH!

As if her whistle and Rs. 100 were worth somthing 🀒 πŸ˜†  Or a big deal
Kasturilover thumbnail
@Tally Ho

You cracked me up buddy "Sambha". 🀣🀣
What Next "Tequilaa Shots, and Salsa Sauce"🀣

Edited by Kasturilover - 15 years ago
Kasturilover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kasturilover

Hi Raj5000,

Great topic.

I used to watch the earlier two seasons very eagerly as I felt JDJ was very well packaged. But now its turning more into a Bigg Boss house than a Dance reality show.

Saroj Khan appears to have had a shot or two. Her speech is so slurred and the way she gestures and speaks, it looks like she is the one who is surely tully.🀑

Juhi is a good actress and a better person. But dance is something that was never her forte, even in her acting days. At lease Shilpa Shetty (JDJ1) and Urmila Matondkar (JDJ2) have tackled difficult dance sequences in their films.

Vaibhavi, well there is more show by her of what she knows than what she actually knows.πŸ˜† She has the same Hindi filmi latka jhatka moves. 

As for some of the words used by the women, the less said the better. Decent girls dont say "Faad daalo or faadu". 😲  So then why be shocked when Ram Kapoor and KSG are using the English version of the word Faado ...i.e. Up Y... or Sc... It!!

I feel Vaibhavi and Saroj Khan and a lot of other women so called celebrities are even more foul mouthed than the men hereπŸ˜’. There is absolutely no grace or charm that a Tapur or Prachi or Mona or Rati Agnihotri had.

As for the contestants .....When we are in a time when Shilpa, Gauhar, and Monica are being called "celebrities......what more to sayπŸ˜†. At least all the men (Sportsmen and Ugesh especially), Parul, Hard Kaur and Bhagyashree have earned their spots. 

But the worst part of JDJ3 is that even some of the choreographers are wanting to do Nautanki. Something with the earlier seasons did not have!!

PS:

@Tally Ho

You cracked me up buddy "Sambha". 🀣🀣
What Next "Tequilaa Shots, and Salsa Sauce"🀣

Sorry fo double post
Edited by Kasturilover - 15 years ago
coolfire thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Totally agree with the topic starter.

Plus what's with this Bigg Boss style "Confession Room"? I mean, hello! Dancing with the Stars and any of the previous JDJs never had "nominate two people" concept. Plus, it doesn't even make a difference in the results! So why all this unnecessary drama? Moreover, whatever they say can be heard by everyone on stage and in the audience, so whats the point of going into a "confession room"?! 🀒

The "you need to put your mikes on all the time" is also lifted straight from Bigg Boss. I mean, JDJ already has such a great concept why mix it with other silly reality show concepts and make a joke out of it?

Also, not have Shaimak Davar on the judging panel or someone experienced on international dance forms is a huge minus point. Vaibhabi is ok, she knows some international dance forms but not all. But Saroj Khan has knowledge only of Bollywood dance. She is inconsistent, biased and creates unnecessary drama. If JDJ people wanted to bring her in, she would have been okay as a "guest judge" on a bollywood week or something. On a format like JDJ if they bring in two big-shot choreographers, at least one of them should have good knowledge on international dance forms before they make comments and judge people's hard work!

Edited by coolfire - 15 years ago
raj5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Unfortunately when JDJ was in 2nd week was sucked up in other priorities couldn't respond to each views in my posts as usual practise I follow, read this post now and am like AWESOME views guys, had absolute fun and enjoyment reading some excellent points raised, keep it up guys *CLAPS*

Great Views once again and LOL on humor intended posting here. tc