Arjun new article on SM fan

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago
SM kid Tanvi's a major fan of Arjun Bijlani

Tanvi Lonkar, the girl who played the young Latika in Slumdog Millionaire, visited the sets of Miley Jab Hum Tum before she left for the Oscars to meet Arjun Bijlani, whom she idolizes.

Little Tanvi is a die hard fan of Arjun Bijlani, who plays Mayank in the show. "I was shooting when a bunch of girls came up to me," he says.
Not having seen Slumdog, though, the actor did not notice that he was in the presence of the little star at first. "I did not recognize Tanvi at first, as I have not seen the movie. I have the DVD at home, but haven't found the time."

However, the person who brought her to the set did tell me who she is. It was the day before the Oscars. She told me that she liked me after watching me in Left Right Left. She follows this show as well. When my unit came to know about this, they clicked snaps with her. And later, she even posed for a picture with me. I gave her autograph, too."

Arjun could not congratulate her on Slumdog's success at the Oscars, though, as they forgot to exchange phone numbers. "I did not exchange numbers with her. But I want to wish her all the best. And Tanvi, if you're reading, 'You are very sweet. May God bless you'."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
jenny thanks for sharing but it is already posted here
Bazinga thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aww, Arjun is so sweet! Thanks for sharing Jenny!
divya_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wish i had a chance to meet him!!!
MoccoLatte thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks jenny its already posted!!
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Moderator's Note: