komal hashim thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hey plzzzz update soon yaar waitingggggggggggg
bunny_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
part 44:

Shiv could see some sad expression covering Gauri's face… but he could not come to a conclusion as to what it is….

He walked over towards her….. Said .. "Gauri mein tumari madat kardoo.."  smiling at her…and Gauri looked at him gave a smile and said… " Kuch bhi toh Kam nahi hai…"  
To this he said…. "Toh jake movie dekhte hain…."
And Gauri nodded…. Positive…

Shiv walked to the living room and smiled from over the counter when Gauri was standing there looking at him.. He signaled her to come over…

Gauri walked over to the sofa and sat herself down a little away from Shiv… he put the movie….he looked at gauri sitting a little further away from him and sighed …

The Movie started with the titles…… and soon Shiv turned to ask Gauri ..
"Gauri tum English movies dekhti hona… mujhe pehle puchna tha shayad.."

Gauri smiled…. And said… "Ji mein English movies bhi dekhti hu.."
 And curiously looked at him understanding from his experession that he wanted to say something else too..

Shiv said…  while looking at Gauri trying to continue the conversation…

"Meine Jab yeh movie ki ad dekha … toh socha ki tume pasand ayega…."

And Gauri smiled…. And was about to continue….

When there was the music starting….and both their attention went back to the movie…..

Mmm…..
My Life is through but I have no doubt
Someday I'll meet that someone I've dreamed about
He may live around the globe far across the sea
But somewhere my baby waits for me
The moment that I see him, my heart will know
Then I won't wait to tell him I love him so
He'll be mine to have and hold for whole eternity
Yeah, somewhere my baby waits for me
Oh, somewhere my baby waits for me

When I see lovers passing
I don't feel blue
I know the things they're feeling I'll be feeling too
I don't know where I'll meet him, I don't know when
I only know that someday my search will end
One fine day I'll turn around and there he will be
Yeah, somewhere my baby waits for me

He may live around the globe far across the sea
But somewhere my baby waits for me
Oh, somewhere my baby waits for me

Gauri heard the song and turned to Shiv with a Big smile…
Shiv realizing that Gauri was looking at him…. Turned and looking at her smiled he smiled too…

And Gauri said… "Yeh meri favourite pictures mein se ek hain…." and gave a big beaming smile….  Seeing her smile he gave a big smile …..

Slowly Gauri got engrossed in the movie…. Within few minutes….
Shiv looked back at Gauri…. And while she was enjoying the movie so engrossed in it… Shiv kept looking at Gauri's face….. And her happy beaming face….

He slowly moved himself next to her….. And kept looking at her…..

Gauri felt shiv's shoulder near her hand and anxiety creeping into her…. She looked at Shiv…. But Shiv was sitting Casually with a hand around Gauri's shoulder and watching the movie…..

Gauri kept looking at Shiv with nervousness in her breath….. She slowly turned her face down…. And gave a nervous smile trying to keep the anxiety in tact……

When Shiv did not get any resistance from Gauri…. And also She did not move away from him… he smiled to himself and kept watching the movie….

Within few minutes…. Gauri's eyes were drooling and she just relaxed herself a little in the sofa…. Placing her head on Shiv's Hand…..

And Shiv glanced at her…. And smiled….. And kept watching the movie….

Gauri in few mintues she was a sleep….. And Shiv looked at her sleeping….. He switched off the movie smiling at her…. And was about to move his left hand on which Gauri was sleeping….. That…. Gauri moved her head towards shiv….. And Shiv seeing her face so calm …. Sleeping peace fully he kept looking at her and thinking…. "How innocent and cute she looks in sleep…." and smiled….

Looking at her like that…. The urge to take her in his arms and give her a tight hug….. Was increasing my the minute for Shiv….

He slowly…. Moved his right hand…. Brought it towards Gauri's face….. He put his thumb on Gauri's left cheek and slowly moved his thumb and as he did Gauri moved in her sleep and Shiv jerked and was about to move back …. When Gauri turned her self and snuggled upto Shiv…. Holding his hand with her hands…..

Shiv smiled…. And sat there for a while looking at her….. Admiring her for the simplicity…. For the innocence….. For the beauty and for the shyness….

He could not get himself to disturb her…..

After a while his left hand started to hurt… putting it in the same position for quite some time…. So he thought of putting Gauri on the bed…. As by now Gauri was in deep sleep…..

He slowly lifted her in his arms and slowly walked into the bed room…. He placed her on the bed….. And was about to turn to  walk to switch of the lights… when he felt a tuck at his shirt… and turned his head to find… Gauri's hands holding onto his shirt and he looked at her….. She was fast a sleep…. He sighed ….. And took the hands slowly of his shirt…… and Gauri cuddled herself with her hands tucked under the pillow….. He pulled the covers over her and gave a kiss on her forehead….

He smiled and went to switch of the lights….. Then realizing that he had not checked his e-mails…. He sat down in the living room after switching of the lights in the bedroom….

After an Hour of going through e-mails and disappointed at some, angry at some, and a few checklist items, Shiv was yawning and eager to get into bed and go to sleep…..

He just shutdown his laptop and switched of the lights…. And went straight to bed….. Seeing Gauri in deep sleep made him so happy… he felt he could continue without sleep if he could just look at her every few minutes….

He walked to the other side of the bed…. And just got into bed  and pulled the covers and couldn't resist  giving Gauri a kiss on her cheek….

He gave a kiss on her right cheek then he wanted to give one more….. So he gave a kiss on forehead…. Then he sighed….. And went to sleep…..

It was morning in Switzerland…. And dew drops still on the leaves of the trees…. Fog in the air…. People walking around with warm coffee cups in downtown…. The sun still behind the clouds trying to peep out…. To light up for a bright day….

Hmmm…. What a warm and cozy morning….

that's how it was in Shiv and Gauri's bedroom suite too…..

Both Shiv and Gauri were in deep sleep…. And Gauri was hugging Shiv…. And her head was on his chest and her right hand holding him tightly….. And Shiv's hand was enveloping Gauri's back…..

Gauri tried to move a little and when she felt a grip on her…. She slowly opened her eyes….. Rubbing them with her fingers like a baby….  And lifted her face a little only to see that… she was sleeping on Shiv's chest….

She smiled…. She just wanted to feel that once again… So… she just put her head back on Shiv's chest….. She could hear his heart thumping in his chest….. She smiled….. She wanted to move a little but then felt that he would get up and this comfort would be gone…. For a while she slept there with her eyes wide open  … smiling…. Then she wanted to move her hand a little …. To feel the touch ….. She slowly moved her hand….. It felt nice….. She hugged him tighter and in response… shiv… tighted his hand grip and pulled her even closer….. She smiled….. And hugged him tighter….

But one thing Gauri did not realise in her smiles is when Shiv hugged her tighter that's when he was out of his Sleep….. And Smiling…..

For few minutes both of them were sleeping smiling …. Then Shiv could not resist …. He just turned towards gauri…..

Gauri tried to move a little away but Shiv was fast to hug her tightly in his embrace….

Gauri smiled again…. She felt a tingle in her heart…thinking Shiv was awake…. But Shiv kept still…. So Gauri….. Thought may be he just turned in sleep….

Gauri's breath was hitting Shiv's neck and he was having tough time controlling his urge to kiss her….

Gauri was loving being in Shiv's arms….

After few minutes…. Shiv said in soft husky voice….  Holding Gauri tightly…. And moving his head near her ear…..

" Gauri … tum kuch Karo…. Yaha… mujhe kuch karne do…."

Gauri just lifted her head in shock to look at Shiv….. And seeing him smiling at her…. She…. Gulped….

When she felt shiv was looking right at her….she lowered her gaze and tried to free herself…..

But Shiv….. Caught her and pulled her even closer….. Leaving no sapce for even the air to pass through them…

To ease her a little….. Shiv smiled and said…

"Good morning Gauri.."

Now gauri was feeling nervous ….. And slowly said… "good morning.."
And continued…. "Mein Jake Chayi banathi hu…. Aap jake fresh ho jayi ye.."  all the while eyes lowered as not able to face Shiv's eyes….

'Haan …. Jake bana do…." and was still holding her tightly….

Garui tried to free herself… to go… but could not….

After her efforts went invain she looked at Shiv….. With pleading eyes…

Shiv… with a naughty Grin said…. "pehle mjhe kuch chahiye…. Phir mein tume jane doonga…" and Gauri looked at him questioning…..

Shiv continued….. "pooch cho gi nahi ki kya chahiye..??"

Gauri slowly said… "ky… kya… chahiye…??"

Shiv said…. "Mujhe Ek Good Morning Kiss chahiye…. Yahan…" and indicated towards his lips….

He was expecting Gauri to feel more nervous….. And just lower her eyes…. But to both Gauri and Shiv's surprise….. Gauri… smiled and lowered her eyes…. And turned her head negative…..

This put all Shiv's supesions to rest….. And Shiv understood that Gauri is just Shy… and there is nothing else….

So, he lifted her face a little so that his eyes could meet hers…..  And said….

"Agar tum kiss dogi toh ek kiss se ho jayega…. Agar…. Tum ne kiss nahi diya…. Toh mujhe deni hogi….. Aur…. Who… ek pe ruke ga nahi…."

Gauri…. Was feeling shy nervous…. But something in her was liking this intimate moment and bringing smile on her face….. The disappointment she was feeling yesterday night… was now bringing bright smiles making her cheeks grow from shades of pink to shades of crimson …..

To control her shyness… she pressed her lower lip with her teeth…..

Seeing that… shiv gave a broad smile said…  "Mein sirf teen tak ginuga…. Agar tum ne kiss dediya toh mein yeh smashing ki ….. Mere paas ana tume pasand nahi  hai isiliye tum mujhe sirf ek kiss say hi khatam kar dena chahitiho..….. Aur agar tumne mujhe kiss nahi diya toh…  mein yeh smashing ki ….. Tume mere paas ana kiss karna pasand hai……" and moved Garui's back on to the bed and came a little over her…..

Gauri looked at him in Shock….. Not understanding what to do…..
And shiv wincked at her…. With a big smile playing on his lips…..

Continued..….. "Toh…. Mein count karna shuru karta hu…….." and smiled…..  With a naughty grin… seeing Shiv's grin… Gauri…. Lowered her eyes trying to figure out a way out of this….

"EK" …..
"Doo"
Gauri's heart was racing….. By every second…. She wanted him as much as he wanted her…..  She knew that….. But her anxiety was taking the best of her…. Gauri cluched the bed sheet to try and lower her anxiety….
Gauri took a deep breath….. With her heart pounding…

Shiv… grinned again….. And waited for few seconds…..

When Gauri did not hear 'teeen.." she looked at Shiv…. Who was waiting for her …. He grinned at her even more… looking at her….

Seeing him… She lowered her eyes and yet again… she was smiling…. She herself couldnot understand why she was smiling….

"Teen…" Shiv said…

Gauri cluched the sheets even tighter…..

Shiv waited a few seconds….. And he slowly moved his face forward… and with his trembling lips …. He took Gauri's trembling lips…..

After a minute Garui slowly released the grip on the sheets…..  After another few minutes….. Gauri jerked her head back into the pillow to catch her breath….

Shiv was trying to catch his breath too….. He pulled Gauri back at him…. Holding her by the waist….

As if he was not finished with the kiss… he went back and caught Gauri's lips again… for another passionate kiss…..

After a minute or two… Gauri's hands moved and took hold of Shiv's back….. As Shiv's kiss grew deeper …. So were Gauri's grip on Shiv's shirt…..

Gauri jerked back again…… Shiv moved his head…. To kiss Gauri's neck…. He tried to move further down… but due to the chunidar gauri was wearing…. It was all covered…..

So Shiv slowly moved his hands… from gauri's waist….. Down… to move his hands again up…. Now from under her top…..

With the touch of shiv's hand on Gauri's waist….. Gauri's body shivered…. She closed her eyelids….. Feeling her Shiver…. Shiv caught her waist even tighther…. And Gauri cluched Shiv's shirt tighter not once willing to let him go…..

Shiv slowly… moved the fabric up towards Gauri's face and soon it was of her body….. Gauri…. Shyed and released her hold on Shiv's shirt and tried to cover herself with her hands…..

Shiv went to gauri's ear and said… "Gauri… I want you…" Gauri opened her eyes…. To see Shiv's eyes…. Showing passion and desire….. Which cannot be missed…. His eyes…. Were…. Hungry…. His lips were waiting….. Garui's eyes melted….seeing the desire…..

She did not know what happened to her on looking into those eyes…. That…. She moved her hands…… to allow Shiv…. To take over her…..

hmmmm…. Hmmm…hmm….  (if you all want the full description please let me know I shall complete the description in the next part)....

And thus they made love….. They cherished…. Each other……

bunny_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Sorry All of you for such a long wait.... i was not gettting even little time to wirte  a part... but from 2 weeks i have been thinking how to continue next..... and i had got some ideas and to put them together it has taken so long....

Although this is not the whole idea i have few more ideas that i am planning to put and continue.... but lets see ...

Hope you all like this part as much as you have appreciated earlier parts.... Hope I have not disappointed you.....

Thankyou for your patience...Here goes the part... with a recap

RECAP:
Shiv and Gauri were sleeping and in the morning gauri wakes up first but wants to enjoy the closeness with Shiv without beeing Shy so she hugs him tightly ... which makes shiv wake up.... shiv realises ... gauri is just shy and there is nothing to be worried about ..... so he asks gauri to give a good morning kiss... and tells her that.... he would count till 3 and she has to decide... but before that he says that... if she gives the kiss to him... it would mean to him that she doesnot like him coming to her so she wants to finish with one kiss.... and if she doesnot give him a kiss ...he would think that... she wants him to give more kisses to her... so she is waiting... and he starts to count.... gauri keeps quiet.... and Shiv starts to romance with gauri...and they are very intimate and .....

the rest i had asked you all to decide if you want the details and since you all said you want more details here goes the part....

Part 42: 

He bent forward and kissed her on criks of her neck….. Gauri gave a heavy intake of breath…… making her bossom lift up only to be hit by Shiv's chest…..

Shiv's eyes widened to see his wife… his Gauri ….. In skin….. So close to him in morning light….

His mind was going wild….. His heart was racing…. And he felt he could hear his heart beat in his ears….

He only thought that he can never keep his hands and eyes… of her perfect form….

She looked absolutely magnificent….. Shiv moved from her neck to her cheeks … to her lips…..

Gauri…..felt a sweet sensation… tugging at her lips…… Shiv kissed each lip… then gave small kisses all around the outline of her lips….. Until Gauri's eagerness grew to the extent that….. She moved her hands….to slid them around his neck…. To pull him closer….

She parted her lips to savour the sweet sensation even more…..
When the kiss grew breathless… they parted….. Shiv…. Showered Gauri with kisses….. Soft and sweet…..

Gauri moaned softly …. She… flinched…. She curved…. To get a hold on herself… but she couldnot….. She caught Shiv's shirt tighter….. And tighter… by every kiss….. And Shiv had finally removed his Shirt….. And hugged her tightly…..

The sensation of Shiv's skin against her body… was giving her a tickling sensation…. A sensation that was beyond comparison to words…. Or phrases….

She hugged him tightly for life……

As if the sun could not see the misery of gauri…. Had hid behind the big black and grey clouds that moved faster over the hemisphere…. And there were soon loud thunders and big and heavy drops of water wetting the ground and the leaves…. To give them life….

It was now very cloudy with dark clouds and heavy rain……

The room went from almost bright lightening to scarce lightening…. With every thuder sound Gauri… hugged Shiv tighter…..

Shiv … hugged Gauri tighter ….. And slowly moved under her hands….. To her back….. And unbuttoned….. To uncover the most precious…… she immediately …. Turned away from him and turned to sleep on her stomach….. Hugging the bed…… her breath was eratic……

Shiv brought his hands…. On both of gauri's hands which were clutching the blanket….. He pressed on them to reassure her….. He gave slow and steady kisses on her back….

He slowly slid his hand down her curves to the kurta and slowly opened the knot….. Gauri was having…. A small smile playing on her lips…. Even in all this new sesations and feelings….

Shiv slowly moved the blanket over them realizing how shy Gauri is….. As the blanket came on to Gauri's shoulders….. She opened her eyes and turned to look at Shiv…..

Gauri just turned in surprise towards him and he smiled…… Gauri hugged him tighter…… and was about to say something when shiv silenced her with a passionate kiss…… and then slowly said….

"ab mein apne apko aur nahi rok saktha…." and looked at her…. intently

Gauri's heart raced … she lowered her eyes…. With a shy smile playing on her lips…..

Shiv qickly discarded all  the leftover pieces of clothing  from both their bodies…..

And shiv took Gauri's  left hand in his… and pinned it to the bed with his right hand….  Then he slowly moved his left hand along the length of gauri's body  cherishing every curve on his way….. As he reached her Hip….. He lifted her a little and slid himself in…..

Gauri felt him inside her and she let out soft moans of pleasure….they moved to the rhythm of each others bodies…..

Gauri…. At the height of her pleasure….. Chanted Shiv's name like a verse….. She had to by hard……

Shiv…. Chanted Gauri's name ….. and at the peak of their intimacy Gauri had arched herself….with Shiv holding her tightly against him…. And Gauri holding Shiv's shoulder with her free hand… for support…..

As their bodies calmed down….. So did the rain….. The rain drops were now dripping down the edges of the leaves of trees and down the edges of the rooftops…. In their struggle to reach their destination - the raw earth and the deapths of it….

Shiv and Gauri smiled with their faces against each other….. Shiv….. Gave small kisses to Gauri on her cheeks…. And Gauri blushed and buried herself in his warm chest…..

After the tyring task…. Both had gone back to a sweet slumber relaxing beside each other….. Hugging each other….. And as the sun took its time to part from behind the clouds to bring in the lightening…..

Shiv and Gauri were sleeping spoon shape all covered in the red balnket haphazardly placed around the protectiveness of their bodies…

Shiv's hand was around gauri's waist…. And both had a sweet smile on their lips….

As the Sun beamed in the Sky the light hit the windows and was giving a glare to the eyes even closed….

Shiv stirred to the sunlight striking his eyes… he opened his eyes in irritation to see his one arm was stuck under Garui's head….

And when looked in carefully… gauri was actually holding his hand with her two hands as if never to let it go….. He smiled…. He slowly removed Gauri's hands from over his and slowly slid his hand from under her…

He looked at her… she was sleeping peacefully with some of her  silk soft hair…. Fallen over her face… her soft full lips curled up in a small smile…. And her body curled up to just fit in his arms…. He slowly moved the hair to side and tucked it behind the ear… she just moved her head a little to his touch still in deep slumber

Shiv… smiled…. Slowly got of the bed….. And wore his pants…. And just went to the bathroom to freshen up….

He was out of the washroom…. He looked at the bed and Gauri was still a sleep …. Shiv thought may be it was some jet lag added to their…. Tyring task… he quipped and wore a t-shirt and some pants….. And went to the living room closing the door behind him….. He went in looked around and made a cup of coffee from the brewed coffee machine…. He came to the living room…. To find a list that he had made to talk to his employees at office…

He suddenly looked at the time it was past 10:30 am and most of them would have left and rest would be gone in an hour so he rushed to his phone…. And started calling his office…. But his secretary was already gone… so he called her cell and asked her …. In a serious tone about the proceding of the meetings and what all things materialized in the past week and he gave serious warning about some tasks that were incomplete and some that had to be completed the next day and asked her to get back to him on this number … the next day when she was in office… and asked her to connect him to some of his staff…. And when she said all had left the office…. He said that ask them to call me when they get back to the office tomorrow morning….

Shiv was furious  that one week not in the office and things would not be done on time… and he was speaking with strong command in his voice…. Gauri could hear someone speaking loudly in her sleep …. She suddenly realized she had been sleeping and got up and found Shiv out of bed and then felt shiv shouting at someone in the other room….. She changed herself into her chunidar…. And went running into the bathroom to get herself freshened up and came back and dressed up in a pale pink saree with lot of work  done on the border… and her hair wavy on her shoulders…. She walked into the living room to see that shiv had banged the phone into the sofa and looked really angry….

And having not seen him like that before she felt a little frightned of him…. She slowly walked towards the kitchen … when shiv turned and saw gauri was awake…..

Seeing her so timidly walking towards the kitchen…. He walked towards her and caught her off guard from behind with his hands enveloped around her waist.…. And in a husky voice…. "good morning.."

"good morning" came the reply in a sweet melody voice….
He planted a kiss on her shoulder … gauri felt tickled and bent her head onto Shiv's…. with a smile… and then slowly looked into his eyes…. And repeated… "good morning.."  in a very soft wishper….  She looked at him one more time…. And it surprised her that one minute she was seeing a angry Shiv and now a romantic one…..

Her surprise did not go unnoticed by the eyes that were looking at her intently and said… "aise kya dekh rahi ho.." and gauri came back at the revire of thoughts and said…. "who and she started to move…but Shiv caught her back not allowing her to move and said.. "who.." …. and gauri said… "chodiyena…" ….
"aise kaise chod dunn…" in husky voice…
"phehle ek good morning kiss chahiye.." and gauri looked at him surprised…
Thinking "abhi kuch der phele yahi toh pucha tha … aur phir…" and shyed…
And not wanting to go any further on that topic as she sure well knew she would loose in the end…. She went on to ask something else…
"Aap kisi se phone pe baat kar rahein the…. Aur aap bahut guse mein the.."
"who bas office ki kuch kam tha…" and tucked on her and tighted his grip… and contined… "par tum samne ho ti hoto… kuch aur yaad nahi rehta…" gauri shied again…trying to put her hair behind her ear….
Shiv grinned and kissed her on the cheek….
Trying desperately to find something that would not lead to the same thing as before… when she got one..

"aaj hum kahin bahar jaa rahe hain…"
And Shiv looked at her …. And smiled knowing she was diverting…

"Tume Bahar jana hai???" he asked in a questioning manner
" who… kal aap keh rahe the ki aaj kahi jana hai…. Isliye.."
"Who…."
Still holding her tightly from behind and placing his chin on her shoulder….  Gauri trying to get out of Shiv's grip

Shiv slowly moved his lips along the length of Gauri's neck and shoulder….. Making her quiver …..

Gauri with trembling lips… "who ….." and she turned towards Shiv now facing Shiv…. And slowly looked at Shiv and Shiv was now holding her by the waist not to let her go…. And pulling her towards him….
As Shiv tried to bring his face closer to Gauri's neck… Gauri brought her hands in between her and Shiv and placed them on Shiv's chest…. To stop him from any further advances….

And asked in a sweet voice… "Toh apne kaha nahi …. Ki hum kaha jarahe hain…"

And Shiv looked straight into her eyes…. And gave his charming smile… leaving Gauri skipping a beat….

"Gauri tum aise …. Itni sunder tayar hoke mere samne rahogi ….." Gauri lowered her eyes at his comment…
And Shiv slowly moved Gauri's hands off his chest and went closer to her ear and whispered….

"Toh hum kaha japayenge…" and Gauri looked at Shiv sideways…. And Shiv continued…. now looking at her ….

"Or waise bhi…. Hum Switzerland mein 10 din rehne valehain… aur… har 3 din mein ek nayi jaga jayege …. Lekin nayi jaga dekhene keliye  nahi…. Bas aise hi…. Room mein ek dusre ke saat rahenge…"

Gauri made a innocent face unable to understand what Shiv is trying to say…..
Then Shiv gave a grinning smile which made Gauri realise what he ment… she lowered her eyes again…. And made a little sad face….
Seeing that…. Shiv said…

"waise mujhe yeh bhi pata hai… ki ladkiyonke aur unke shopping ke beech mein koi nahi aasaktha…aur phir mein kya cheez hu… isliye… ek achi pati ki tara mein bhi tume mall lejana chahtahu…." to this Gauri lift her eyes and smiled litely along with Shiv and hit him litely on his chest….

"Mujhe bas do minute do mein tayar ho ke atahu… phir chelenge.." and started walking… and after few steps turned back and said…

"Gauri kuch mat banana… hum…. Restaurant mein breakfast karenge…. Waise bhi…. Agar mein ne tumse Honeymoon pebhi khana banaya toh…. Tum zindagi bhar mujhe tane marogi…." and winked at her….

To this Gauri looked surprised and spontaneously said… "Shiv aap bhi na…" and tried to go behind him…

Shiv smiled and ran saying… " Do mininute mein ata hu…"

After Shiv got ready …. Gauri and Shiv…. Went out…… had breakfast…..

Switzerland is hub for fashion ….. So they went around all the highend names in fashion…. Gucci, louis vuton, prada……

Shiv kept making small comments and teasing gauri…. And gauri was having many smiles shopping with her husband….

Shiv was taking the time to know more of what gauri likes and what interests her…. And Gauri was enjoying the patience Shiv was showing while she was immersed in trying to buy things….

Around afternoon Shiv and Gauri were tired of shopping…. And were feeling hungry and Switzerland was famous for their internationally acclaimed cuisines….
Gauri did not understand most of the names of the cusines…. So She suggested Shiv to place an order for her too…. For the ones that he thought were good….

Shiv and Gauri enjoyed their food…. And seeing Gauri slowly breaking out of her shyness and conversing with him… Shiv felt really happy….

Shiv and Gauri were using a car with a driver …. As a preference so that Shiv could sit and peacefully enjoy time with his new wife….

They went around lake zurich… and walked for a while in the evening ….around the walkways….. All the while… Shiv making funny and teasing comments and winking at her and Gauri was having her hands wrapped around Shiv's hand and her head bent onto Shiv's shoulder…. And to every comment from Shiv… Gauri would give beaming smiles…. Small hits on his shoulder…. And sometimes Gauri to stop herself from blushing or laughing out loud would bring her hand around her lips…. And some times Shiv would tuck gauri's few tendrils back around her ear…and get lost in her eyes….  And when they would realise… they would smile shyly at each other ….

After a day they went to another place….. As Shiv had said he was not really interested in going around the place…. But was more interested in the activites that they would indulge in their room….

In the paper of India times page 3 column there came a picture of Shiv and Gauri with shiv serious look and gauri giving a small smile.. And with Shiv's hand protectively wrapped around gauri's shoulder..….. Mahen showed the picture from the paper to nikhila and they were happy to see  them in a picture together….
And Mahen said "dekha paper padna buri baat nahi hoti hai…" and Nikhila hit him on the shoulder playfully…. "Are mein such hi to keh raha hu….. Dekho agar mein paper nahi padta toh yeh photo tum kaise dekthi…"
"pichle 27 years se pad raheho… toh aaj 27 years ke bad…. Uska ek faida huva mujhe…."
And knowing that mahen was about to get some scolding again…. For his habit…

He looked at the picture and then smiled and said… "kitne ache kush lagrahe hain dono…. Bas aisehi dono hamesha kush rahein…" and nikhila smiled and said…. " haan… baas…. Abhi is ghar mein nana sa mehman aajaye aur kya chahiye.."  and mahen said… " aare abhi toh bahu ghar ayi hai…. Use thoda adjust hone do…. Phir who log sochenge iske baremein… tum bhina…. abhi toh 5 din pehle shadi huyi hai… aur tum already naye khab dekhne lagi ho…. Toda toh us upar wale ko rest do…. Who tumari demands sunkena thak jayega…" to this mahen got a smack on his hand from nikhila…

Nikhila got up to call shiv and gauri…. But Mahen said that bache enjoy kar rahe hain… bad mein bata deinge unhe disturb mat karo….
And nikhila agreed….

That picture was taken….
One such evening when they were walking around city it  was getting cold in the evening….. They were walking by a coffee shop and Shiv suggested they take a coffee….. And they bought coffee and then started walking again…. They came across a swiss chocolate store….. Gauri's eyes beamed with excitement…. And like a little girl…. She asked shiv weather they could go in there for few minutes…. At the shop… Gauri bought many chocolates…. And Shiv was surprised that Gauri likes chocolate so much….. At the end Shiv teased her…. Saying… "is that enough or you want more…. I am thinking that it should be enough for tonight… we can get more tomorrow morning…." To his comment…. Gauri started to hit him….. And Shiv paid and then ran with Gauri behind him trying to hit him….

And Shiv saying… " Gauri … Gauri…. Please ….. mein toh mazak kar rahatha…"

They sat on a bench  on the road side park….. Looking at the beautiful rose garden before them…. And Shiv sipping on his coffee and Gauri on her chocolate……

A India times photo grapher who had come for a fashion week conducted there had been roming around….. That evening…. And had seen Shiv and Gauri sitting on that bench…

No one would go wrong in recognizing the "Shiv kapoor" who had stepped from software business to real estate and now hotel business….

He was first hesitant to interfere but then thought of testing his luck…. Although he knew about shiv kapoor temper at reporters….

He went and said hello…. Shiv who was smiling… his expression changed from smile to that of serious recognizing the camera and the ID of inda times hanging in the guys collar…. That he was a reporter…. Gauri smiled at him….

He congratulated them on their marriage to which Gauri was very happy and said thank you smiling…. Where as shiv just nodded his head angrily and was on the verge to loose his patience any minute…. But seeing Gauri was smiling he did not want to get angry now…

He quickly questioned the reporter about why he was disturbing them… to this Gauri looked quiet stunned to see Shiv who was laughing and smiling with her … a minute ago… is so serious now…. Talking to this stranger….  She was a little taken a back at how serious Shiv is….

Shiv talked to the reporter who said he would just take one snap of him with his wife for the paper… shiv was furious at first but the reporter said…sir it would be only one snap and no interview just a picture….
Seeing this Gauri understood he was  repoter…. And looking at how shiv was so angry…. She was getting intimidated by his anger now…

Finally, shiv agreed after telling the reporter that there would be only one picture with  a simple comment and if he finds later that there was some rubbish written then he would make sure he was out of his job…

And finally Shiv and Gauri gave a picture to that reporter…. And the reporter did not have the guts to ask them to smile… and gauri was too terrified at this new tempered shiv to give a proper smile…

DO Post your COMMENTS ... to let me know how you liked this part.... and I am really sorry for keeping you all waiting for the part.....

Thankyou,
Bunny