The Clear Mirror –A&R-Part9pg17|NEW!!!14/07

Sharmiee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Hey, guys !

This is my first fan-fic. I'm really nervous and excited about starting it!
But i guess i shall give it a shot!
I know many of you would be like, what's different in mine...
well i guess i'm going to try to make it less sterotypical and make it different from others!
so heres the start!

The Clear Mirror ' Armaan & Riddhima

When three friends reunite, it's just two that have the strong connection. But the other one is just faking her friendship and love. When the girls' 2 best friends, are announced to be together, she knows it's not right but still plays along, for her bestfriend. Only if he had known who she actually was, would it have been perfect. There is one more person, who can see through the clear mirror, and will she try to help them? Will true love win or will she still be unfaithful.    

***No copyright infringements intended - No profits made - Purely fun !!!***

Character Sketch:

Armaan Malik: He is from the U.S. His family had moved their when he was about seven. He is gorgeous, but a reserved kind of person. He is kind and gentle, and understands feelings. And, has promised himself, he will only give his heart to the perfect women. Only thing he remembers about India, are his two bestfriends.  

Riddhima Gupta: A totally bubbly, and full of life kind of girl. Adores and loves everything about life. She is always had this personality from the start, that's why maybe everyone loves her so much maybe even him' But, sometime you can have misconceptions with Riddhima, because she can beautifully hide all her sorrows behind her beautiful smile.

Muskaan Sharma: A total outgoing, fun loving and crazy girl. She takes up the outmost most risky challenges, and proves everyone wrong. She is loved by everyone, especially her bestfriend and "sister" Riddhima. They've been childhood friends since forever. She has never loved anyone because, she just doesn't believe in love. But, will this man come and sweep her off her feet.

Simran Anand: (Armaan's cousin) (she will introduced after a couple of parts, but is a main factor in the story) Totally American, but loves her Indian routes. But, will she (Simran) be able to see the fake smile that "she" has put up around Simran, and reveal it to everyone?

Intro:

"Wow, were going to be there in 24 hours, I'm so excited and thrilled! Just can't wait to see my bestfriend's, wait but would they remember me, I mean have I changed that much since I was seven?" this thought pondered Armaan.

The last couple of weeks since he has found out his family would be visiting India again, he was not so up for it. Obviously, can't blame him since he hasn't been to India since he was seven. Though, as his mom reminded him of the beautiful seven years he has spent their, he got a few memories back. He was alright going now.

His thoughts were distracted by his dad " Oye, kya patalab ki if you've changed, obviously you've changed"

"I know dad, it just have a changed too much, will anyone remember me?"

"Its okay forget about that, just close those buttons of your top Armaan, please, what will our family say, I thought you no sankaars" chirped a sweet a voice.

"Mom, no worries, I will"

" Yeh ladki be na, haye kya kuri mein iska!" shouted a furstated Muskaan "Humko hamre kapri choose karni jaana hai na, kaal party, kya tu parne kapri panke jaaygi" "Aunty, yeh  apke Riddhima be nah!"  "Uff kya karo is ladki kya!"

Goes and gives Aunty a hug form the back.

"Totally wish ki who apki tara hoti"

"Ta-da, I'm ready" came a bubbly voice.

"Hurry lets go now!"

"Oye, mujhe mere bread toh . . .'"

"BYE MOM"

Please comment and tell me how it is.
Or if i should contiue or not?😃😃
Edited by Sharmiee - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Mira.. thumbnail
Aww totally love the concept of this fic. It reminds me a bit of Mujhse Dosti Karogi..but with a bit of your own touch to it. Can't wait to see how you further develop the plot.
And hehe Amaans mom made him button up his buttons...i love them when they're unbuttoned lol☺️
Please pm me if possible =)

Make-It-Pop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hey sweetie...
really nice concept.. love it...
lolzz Armaan mom made him botton up... he shuld just ignore her nd keep it opennn lolzzzz
nywayzz plzz cont.. nd plzz pm me if possible.!

Luv saz!!!!!!😃

.:.MONA.:. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey lovely...continue soon...pm whenever u update...thankc...
❤️MONA
MrsMallikGrover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
hey this was nice.do continue
and pm me please
Robin_M thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey interesting concept, do continue!
SuhanaSafar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Interesting concept and I look forward to reading more!  Somehow I'm having trouble deciphering the Hindi...like this sentence "kya tu parne kapri panke jaaygi."  Are you trying to say "kya tu puraane kapre pehenke jaayegi'?  Anyway, if you could work on that a little, it would be great.  Otherwise, I'll just ask you if I'm confused about anything.
susha11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey really nice concept
pls pm me if possible

everlastingword thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
hey,
        interesting concept, waiting for fireworks!
IsabellaCullen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Really sweet.I'm looking forward ..!!

Do include me in the PM list and reply soon..!!

Love,
Sonali