Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Robsessed. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: *Nishi*

wooow... selina u are such a good writer!! you know how to make this suspenseful n like archu said.. u made us hate himπŸ˜³πŸ˜† this is so good yaar. yeah i got lil cared omgggg ozzy is such a fat vache😑😑😑 uhhghhhghggghhhh😑 ewooooooooo

but still.. even after all this regina blaming it on esh.. wow... the way u descirbed that fight thing with oz n regina wa really goodπŸ‘ this is so interesting pls carry onπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Hiiiiiiiiiiiii πŸ˜ƒ thanks for stopping by my craziiiieeeeee topiiic πŸ˜• πŸ˜† 

aww thanks, but i'm no where as good as you 😳

😲 are you accusing me of making you hate Ozzy the fat vache?

Ohh what is a vache? can i use it sometimes? πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

i know man i felt bad too

thank you ... i don't think i can continue the story  cuz of my exams 😭 plz update ur story tooo !!!!!
*Nishi* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BabyLove96

Hiiiiiiiiiiiii πŸ˜ƒ thanks for stopping by my craziiiieeeeee topiiic πŸ˜• πŸ˜† 

aww thanks, but i'm no where as good as you 😳

😲 are you accusing me of making you hate Ozzy the fat vache?

Ohh what is a vache? can i use it sometimes? πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

i know man i felt bad too

thank you ... i don't think i can continue the story  cuz of my exams 😭 plz update ur story tooo !!!!!

haha.. no problem yaarπŸ˜ƒ aww... thats so sweet😳 i am leanring a lot from u actually. as far as learning how to create suspenseπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† u r so good at that. yeah we hate him hes so grosse ewooo ewooo😲🀣 vache meanse cow in french 🀣 sure u can use.

aww.. 😭 i hope you can cont soon though after your exams. how long are they?
awwww thanks i think i will today😳
btw, werent you thinking of ending this story? or was that someone else..
Robsessed. thumbnail

haha.. no problem yaarπŸ˜ƒ aww... thats so sweet😳 i am leanring a lot from u actually. as far as learning how to create suspenseπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† u r so good at that. yeah we hate him hes so grosse ewooo ewooo😲🀣 vache meanse cow in french 🀣 sure u can use.

aww.. 😭 i hope you can cont soon though after your exams. how long are they?
awwww thanks i think i will today😳
btw, werent you thinking of ending this story? or was that someone else..

im learning french ere in UK whoa vache means COW? πŸ˜› cool im gonna use it 😳

thanks, i like the way your story i mean chapter starts and how you put details into the characters feelings πŸ˜ƒ

yay yay yay waiit i need 2 reserve a comment 4 ur story b4 archana πŸ˜‰

im not sure i have 2 french exams, 1 bio, 1 maths and an english exam some are done but the thing is im not sure if i wanna continue the stry

lets call Ozzy vache mer lol hope u no wat mer means πŸ˜†
*Nishi* thumbnail

im learning french ere in UK whoa vache means COW? πŸ˜› cool im gonna use it 😳

thanks, i like the way your story i mean chapter starts and how you put details into the characters feelings πŸ˜ƒ

yay yay yay waiit i need 2 reserve a comment 4 ur story b4 archana πŸ˜‰

im not sure i have 2 french exams, 1 bio, 1 maths and an english exam some are done but the thing is im not sure if i wanna continue the stry

lets call Ozzy vache mer lol hope u no wat mer means πŸ˜†

haha.. yeah use it its fun to call things vache🀣 aww.. 😳 its hard to tell since no one really comments on itπŸ˜† well... now u n archu😳 hahahahahahaa🀣 achaaaa🀣

woooow..thats a lot well you can alway cont it when you're back. but then sometimes it hard to get back in the mood u know.. that happened to me with IKJπŸ˜† im still trying to get back into the story. omggg.. doesnt that mean seaπŸ˜† ozzy vache merπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Robsessed. thumbnail

haha.. yeah use it its fun to call things vache🀣 aww.. 😳 its hard to tell since no one really comments on itπŸ˜† well... now u n archu😳 hahahahahahaa🀣 achaaaa🀣

woooow..thats a lot well you can alway cont it when you're back. but then sometimes it hard to get back in the mood u know.. that happened to me with IKJπŸ˜† im still trying to get back into the story. omggg.. doesnt that mean seaπŸ˜† ozzy vache merπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Noo mer means sh*t lol

Ozzy Vache Mer πŸ˜†

yeh i guess soo ... i miite go ahd wiv story or kill my skwl teachers πŸ˜ƒ hey thats a great plan to kill my teachers πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

hav  u red or watched twilight?  i love it ... lol
*Nishi* thumbnail

Noo mer means sh*t lol

Ozzy Vache Mer πŸ˜†

yeh i guess soo ... i miite go ahd wiv story or kill my skwl teachers πŸ˜ƒ hey thats a great plan to kill my teachers πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

hav  u red or watched twilight?  i love it ... lol

OMG🀣 selina......🀣 thats hilarious.. omg🀣 hahahahahaha

haila kil ur teachs😲 πŸ€£ yeah ive read almost 4 books.. πŸ˜† i like it too a lot.. but its not my fave bookπŸ˜‰
btw yaar update
Robsessed. thumbnail

OMG🀣 selina......🀣 thats hilarious.. omg🀣 hahahahahaha

haila kil ur teachs😲 πŸ€£ yeah ive read almost 4 books.. πŸ˜† i like it too a lot.. but its not my fave bookπŸ˜‰
btw yaar update

What?! It's jusz a simpl fact ii was fiinkiin on doiin iit buhh 4gett iit now 😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

haha my exams are over, i'll just need 2 get out of my skwl clothes and update πŸ˜‰

wat does yaar mean? πŸ˜†
*Nishi* thumbnail

What?! It's jusz a simpl fact ii was fiinkiin on doiin iit buhh 4gett iit now 😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

haha my exams are over, i'll just need 2 get out of my skwl clothes and update πŸ˜‰

wat does yaar mean? πŸ˜†

u are done with ALL your exams?πŸ˜²πŸ˜† goos yaar
yaar... yaar means pal/frind😑 how can u not know this. tum indian ho na??😑🀣🀣

Robsessed. thumbnail
😳

u are done with ALL your exams?πŸ˜²πŸ˜† goos yaar
yaar... yaar means pal/frind😑 how can u not know this. tum indian ho na??😑🀣🀣

Yeshhh iii amm donee wattsz wiiv dee shock? 😲   πŸ˜†

goos yaar??? πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

ohh owkaii yaar means friend, sorry didnt know that

huh? no sorry im not indian 😳   πŸ˜†    😳
Robsessed. thumbnail

... A Twisted Summer Love Story ...

Hoii Hoii ... 😳

Sorry for the delay, i'm going to torture nisho longer πŸ˜‰

Anyways, I want to add more people into the story; this is still going to be about Eshaye, only her new friends are going to change her liife. πŸ₯± πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

Don't worry peepz, i'm not going to confuse you all πŸ˜ƒ

New Characters:

James: Sweet, sensitive guy. 16 years old, with a 8 PACK! 😲 lol. He just moved into Arizona, trying a way to find Eshaye. (he's kindahh gott a fiing for her 😳) aww shooo sweet. A+ Student including his eight pack hes like a girl magnet and a basketball player.

Nishi: Haha, this is nishi from india-forums.com haha. lol πŸ˜†. i wonder how the story is going to get with her arrival. she is a drama queen. Sweet gal. Really funny, loves her violin. wont even let her mum and dad tuch it 😑 (sorry nisho i didn't mean to upset you, if u dun like ur character i can always edit my story out πŸ˜ƒ )

Sonny: no guyz, dis is a girl πŸ˜†. Sonny Munroe. Yep ( got the name from sonny with a chancen πŸ˜³πŸ˜†) LMAO! anyways shes a comedian, very annoying and is Reginas faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar away cousin. she's nothing like regina. she's calm at times πŸ˜• a little weird πŸ₯± and stalks James πŸ˜†

Jacob Wolfe (ooft love him, he's from twilight):  Sorry i cant take all the names from stories so i changed it to Jacob Wolfe it's really in twilight called Jacob Black.  I cant copy all names 😑. anyways his nickname is Jay (since i love that name ahahahaha). he's got a big body 😲 is the fastest runner in the whole of Eshaye's school πŸ‘ πŸ€’ loves flirting with eshaye. Is in Matt's crew. He is the second most wanted guy ( in a girl way if u no wahh i mean).

Archana: Archana is 14 years old. Yehh cool she skipped some grades cuz shes really braint duhh πŸ˜† anyways, shes from SPAIN!!!! 😲 shes indian too ... awsome πŸ˜ƒ lovable, funny very inspirational towards others friends with nisho and eshaye πŸ˜‰ ILY AND NISHO 

Thats All πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks, for reading and watching ??? πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

Nisho is going to be very interesting πŸ₯± Sweet dream'Sz guyz cuz i am tired.

Love Always,

Lil Laa-Laa Aka Seliina 😳

p.s: UPDATE COMING TOMORROW!

Edited by SeliinaBaybee12 - 14 years ago