lupin_roza thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
hey superb story well written!!!
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow! you write really nicely πŸ˜ƒ

I am truly loving the story line,it sounds mysterious from all angles & i am loving it~!!

Good going,keep up! πŸ‘
Edited by *Dakoo_Minzy* - 14 years ago
Robsessed. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

... A Twisted Summer Love Story ...

It's party time. I browsed through my shoe closet. I couldn't find my black kitten heels. Ah here it is. Ha-ha. My phone started ringing. It read:

Yo Esh, yuwh ready?

I was thinking can I take you to Regina's party?

Tap back, ily

Mat x

Wow, he really wants to take me?

I sent a message back to him:

Yep am ready x

Yeh sure I'd like that x

Ily 2

E x

I started curling my hair and putting my make-up on. I was all ready; I turned on my mini laptop and signed in my msn. Mat was online; on his mobile internet. Mat is dah stunin dude and im girl loiik esh baybee on msn.

Dah stunin dude says:

Hey Esh x U kaii?

Are you ready cuz am on my way now x

m x

Girl loiik Esh Baybee says:

Heloo x lol, am ready. Juz waitin 4 ya x

As soon as I logged off the doorbell rang. It was Mat, he was wearing; a black tight looking top with a shell necklace and black 96 jeans. He looked fit and cute. I smiled at him.

"Hey! You're finally ready. I was waiting for hours, girl you look gorgeous." Mat smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

I smiled shyly.

"Thanks, you look very smart and handsome today. You aren't wearing your football shorts?"

I chuckled.

"Ha-ha, very funny."

We walked together to his car. He opened the passenger door for me. (awe).

He started driving. He put loud music on. We reached at the party really late.

"ESHAYE HUDGENS! IT'S MY PARTY AND YOUR LATE? NOT FAIR. TUT TUT!" Regina Started Babbling.

"Sos Regina, me and Esh got stuck in traffic." Mat reported.

Regina pulled me away to dance. She gave me beer and whine.

"I don't drink, tar anyway." I said.

"C'mon have some fun, it's my party man." She gave a puppy dog face.

Once I had a glass of whine, she would order more and more. I was soo drunk.

"Regina, I don't feel so well. Where's the bathroom?"

"Erm, are you okay? Go upstairs to your left."

I trembled my way to the bathroom. Looks like loads of people have been throwing up since the toilet is full with dirty puke. I retched, too many times to count.

I freshened up and put breath spray in my mouth. I want to go home. As I finished I came out the bathroom I saw Regina dancing with a guy from school Ozzy.

I looked behind when I fell down the stairs. I closed my eyes tightly, waiting to meet the ground. I didn't go bang or anything. I opened my eyes. All I could see was a big blue swimming pool. I was staring at the pool for at least 5 minutes. Then I realized it was Mat; I noticed that my arms were around his neck. I quickly stood up. Edited by SeliinaBaybee12 - 14 years ago
Robsessed. thumbnail

I looked behind when I fell down the stairs. I closed my eyes tightly, waiting to meet the ground. I didn't go bang or anything. I opened my eyes. All I could see was a big blue swimming pool. I was staring at the pool for at least 5 minutes. Then I realized it was Mat; I noticed that my arms were around his neck. I quickly stood up.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry." I said quickly and walked away.

I'm feeling quite stupid now. Silly me.

"Hey, Hey! It's okay." He said, stroking my hair as if I'm some kind of cat.

I moved his hand away from me. I walked off. Why am I acting like this? I think I want his attention. He started running after me.

"Leave me alone!" I moaned; I feel even sicker.

"What's wrong Esh?" He held my hand, and pulled me close to him.

We were staring at each other; I could see my reflection in his eyes. I could feel his thunder mint breath on my neck.

"Esh."

"What?" I said, trying to look away.

"I'm in love you Esh. I love you, I really do. Ever since the day you started the school, In algebra. I know I sound stupid but... it was like love at first sight." Matt says looking into my eyes, holding my hand.

I put my finger on his lip. He bites it.

He started hugging me really tightly. It was getting uncomfortable. 

"People are looking, get away." I whispered in his ear.

"Let them, they're just jealous."

I bit his ear which made him release me. I started laughing and ran towards Regina.

"What was that all about?" Regina smiled.

"Hmm? nothing, What about you and Ozzy?" I started wiggling my eyebrows in a funny way.

"Oh, nothing he's not my type. He's a bomb but doesn't have a clue about fashion. Hehe!" She laffed.

Matt & Ozzy were walking towards us with their gang.

"There they are. Attack!" Mat yelled.

I and Regina started running and laughing. Matt grabbed me. He picked me up from my waist. I started screaming and shouting.

"Let go off me Matt. Don't make me bite your ear again." I kicked and screamed.

"Have a go, I like it. Go on have 3 bites if you really want to." He released me
Edited by SeliinaBaybee12 - 14 years ago
Robsessed. thumbnail

"Have a go, I like it. Go on have 3 bites if you really want to." He released me.

The party was over it was just me and Mat and Ozzy with Regina.

"It's getting late Matt. I'm going home."

"Okay I'll drop you off. Safe Ozzy. Bye Regina!" He blew kisses.

We walked to his car, holding hands.

"Esh, I know I've told you that I love you, yeah. But? I've told my friends were going out. Do you consider us as boyfriend and girlfriend."

I nodded, then blushed. I sat in the car.

"I'm coming back, wait in the car." Matt said and walked off.

I fell asleep in the car. Matt was only gone for 10 minutes. I could her him starting up the car. I rubbed my eyes. There was a huge bouquet of flowers in front of me, I kissed Matt on the cheek. I cleared away my make-up with cleanser wipes.

He drove home; one hand holding me and the other on the steering wheel.

"I'll see you tomorrow in school then?" I waved walking towards my front door. "Thanks for the ride."

"Not so fast, Eshyy Weshyy!"

He came out of his car; he held my hand.

"Stop, it's getting late Matt."

"I don't think so."

"What you going to do then, eh?" I laughed; running around my front yard.

He pulled me and put his strong hands on my face, trying to not let go.

"Let's seal this deal with a long kiss." He said.

"Okay."

He made a kissy face; I put my hand in front. He started kissing my hand. He opened his eyes and kissed me for at least 5 minutes.

"Are you done?" I said, looking at my watch and laughing.

"Yep, you may go now."

I waved by as he started up his car. I opened the door, and saw mum watching TV.

"Had fun?" Mum said, eyeing the TV.

"Yep, I'm going to have a bath and chill for a bit down here. Mum where's dad?"

"He's asleep in his room; he just had a massive record hit."

I tiptoed upstairs; ran a bath and changed into my PJ's. It's 11 o'clock in the night. I signed into my msn. Regina was online. (I'm Girl loiik Esh and Regina is Reg'z BayBay)

Reg'z Bay Bay: Hi Esh.

Girl Loiik Esh: Hey Regina. UK?

Reg'z Bay Bay: Yeah, today was off the hook. Thanks a lot for making my party special.

Whoa it looks like the big bobble head actually has a heart.

Girl Loiik Esh: Really? I loved your party. It was the hottest party of the year or even decade.

Reg'z Bay Bay: Your only sayin dah cuz u and Mat are going out. LOL (laugh out loud)

Girl Loiik Esh: How did you know? Hmm? have you been spying now?

Reg'z Bay Bay: :O(Shocked Face)! Never! Everyone know's that Matt liked you since day 1, except you.

Girl Loiik Esh: lol x can't believe I actually didn't know until today.

Reg'z Bay Bay: Yeah, I once went out with Matt.

Girl Loiik Esh: Really? What happened? If you don't mind me asking.

Reg'z Bay Bay: It was a year before you started school, me and Matt were best buddies. I really liked him since kindergarten. I know I sound weird and all lovey dovey but... when I told Matt that I liked him he said he didn't feel that way. A Week later he phoned and asked me out. I was kinda confused so I just said yes. Things didn't go so well. So he broke up with me. I'm over it now. Your lucky to be going out with him, he just doesn't go out with anyone you know.

Girl Loiik Esh: Wow! I'm really sorry Reg Bay.

Reg'z Bay Bay: Its Okies. Now it's just me and Ozzy. Listen since I'm a cheerleader and we won't be hanging out much, why don't you join the team?

Girl Loiik Esh: Nah, I'm the drama queen type, I like acting singing and dancing really not cheerleading. Hey! What about some other time.

Reg'z Bay Bay: Yeah Okay, but? I really wanted you there. L

I was feeling really tired and signed out of my msn. My phone buzzed. It was a text message from matt.

Wagwaarn my beautiful girl x

Sorry if I woke u up but I jus wanted 2 sai dah I luv yhoo x

Ur boy M xXx

I smiled to myself and texted back.

Nuffin chillin x

Yhoo never woke me up, I was kinda dozin of buh I don't mind, I love you Matt an always will x good night x

Esh x

I fell asleep, dreaming about me and Matt. I woke up unexpectedly by a thud downstairs. I ran down, it was Dad; with a suitcase and brief bag.

Robsessed. thumbnail

I fell asleep, dreaming about me and Matt. I woke up unexpectedly by a thud downstairs. I ran down, it was Dad; with a suitcase and brief bag.

"Where you going dad?" I kissed him on the cheek, with a hug.

"I'm going on tour, with my clients. Your mother is supposed to come but? she doesn't want to leave you home alone."

"What? Mum, you should go together I will be fine home by myself."

"I'm not sure."

I started begging and pleading.

"Okay, okay! Promise me you won't do silly stuff or misbehave?"

"I promise Mum, now go."

I hugged them both and waved bye. It's been 3 hours since they've gone. I'm so bored. I went down to Regina's. I was knocking for ages.

"Esh Babe, it's been so long since I've seen you girl. Your looking shexy today." Ozzy whistled; he was wearing his top unbuttoned and his jeans fly unzipped.

I don't feel comfortable talking to him like that. Ew his fly is open.

"Ozzy, you saw me only yesterday. That's not long. Can you call Regina for me, please?" I asked; trying to look away.

"Sure babes, come in!"

"So where is she?" I sat on the corner sofa, right at the edge.

"She's taking a shower."

"Okay, I'll better be going. Bye!" I said opening the latch of the door.

He grabbed me by his wet hands. I screamed.

"Ozzy, let go."

"Babe, I know you love me!"

"WHAT?!"

"Don't trip, I saw the way you were looking at me and Regina yesterday. Chill, I won't tell her our little secret." He put his finger on his lips.

I kicked his leg and ran home. He was swearing at himself  in the middle of the street. I locked myself inside, scared. I'm a wimp when it comes to these things. I better call mum and dad to check if they're okay. I switched my phone one. I had 8 missed calls; 5 from Mat and 3 from Regina. I also had 3 text messages.

Hey Esh. Are you busy?

Please come down, I'm out in town buying some bits and bobs for a next party or so. Wanna come wiv? X

Hi again Esh, your practically wasting my credit. Why aren't you answering any of my texts? X

I text back:

No thanks, I'm staying in for the night. I think I might come over down yours later on during the day. X

There was one text from Mat.

Hello beautiful, Wanna go out today at 9? How come you aren't answering my calls? Text back please?! L

Ily xXxXxX

I quickly text back;

Aw, don't be sad. My poor baby J, I'd love that. I am texting back; sorry my phone was switched off. L

Ily xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Robsessed. thumbnail

I threw myself on my bed and signed into my msn. I had a request from someone called She Thinks She's It.

She Thinks She's it: Hey.

Girl Loiik Esh Baybee: Hi. Who's this?

She Thinks She's it: Guess who?

Girl Loiik Esh Baybee: Who? Lol x I'm useless at guessing.

She Thinks She's it: It's me James. I know you're always useless.

Girl Loiik Esh Baybee: James from London? OMG! How are you? Long time no talk x Miss you.

She Thinks She's it: OMG TOO! LOL. I'm hot (h). Wbu? (What about you?)

Girl Loiik Esh Baybee: I'm cool. Lookin' good in those shades. Lol x

She Thinks She's it: Hmm? I see you've found someone special o0o0oh. 

Girl Loiik Esh Baybee: Yeah, awe he's damn fit.

She Thinks She's it: Not fitter or hotter then me.

Girl Loiik Esh Baybee: LOL x no one can be as shexy as you. You will still be my special boy.

She Thinks She's it: Yay. :P

Girl Loiik Esh Baybee: Have you found your special someone yet?

She Thinks She's it: Yeah.

Girl Loiik Esh Baybee: Who Is it then? C'mon don't be shy.

She Thinks She's it: It's you. LMAO

Girl Loiik Esh Baybee: Huh?

She Thinks She's it: Only joking. :$ (Embarrassed face)

Girl Loiik Esh Baybee: Phew.

Someone is knocking on my door. I quickly signed out of my msn. And looked through the window; it's Mat. Oh no, I'm not dressed and its 9:15. I opened the door feeling embarrassed. Mat gave me a peck.

"You ready?" Matt asked.

"No, I'm not dressed. I won't be back, come in."

I ran upstairs and drenched my hair, then I did quick loose curls and changed into a short pink dress.

I ran back down and found myself to see Matt not in my sight.

"Mat?!" I echoed.

A tap from behind touched my shoulder, I jumped.

Robsessed. thumbnail

A tap from behind touched my shoulder, I jumped.

"I'm here. Missed me?" Mat, he was holding chocolates and flowers; with a mysterious box behind him.

"Thanks." I kissed him.

"And here you go." He handed me a black box.

"What is it?"

"Why don't you open it and find out?"

I opened the box, I pulled the pink strings. There was a dress in there. A beautiful silver dress. The type a singer would wear to the Grammies.

"Awe, I love it. You didn't have to bother." I hugged him, he squeezed me romantically.

"It's nothing really; you can wear that when you come with my family to our yatch."

I smiled and then it was all set I agreed to spend some time with him and his family.

"I don't feel like going out now." I said; we were cuddling each other on the creamy sofas.

"Okay, then. Maybe next time? We'll eat here."

We made pizzas in the kitchen. I tried making the dough but it was too slobbery or hard.

"Here I'll teach you." Mat held my hand and started doing the dough.

I was looking at him, smiling. Matt is a great guy, sweet, cute, fit, handsome, perfect and adorable. I've never felt this way with anyone else. James was just a best friend in London who had a crush on me.

"The pizza is ready, Madame." He said using a posh French accent.

I giggled, he laughed too. I picked up a slice of pizza and fed it to Matt.

"More, more!" He said in a baby voice.

"Yes, calm down child. You will get another piece." I said in a strict parent voice.

"You sound weird." He said, feeding me a slice.

"Mm? this is good Chez Matt."

"Thanks, I'm known for my cooking." He winked.

We finished all the pizza slices. There was only one left.

"Here we'll share it." I said.

Matt put his mouth on one end and I put my mouth on the other end. We ate nearly all of it. There was one bite left. Our mouths still on the ends. We both bit it at the same time. Our lips touched. Mat dropped his piece on the floor and so did mine. Pizza crumbs were all over the floor. We didn't bother picking it up.

"Let's go upstairs." Matt said, picking me up like a baby.

He placed me on my bed; I was scared if he was going to touch me like that. But he stroked my hair and kissed my cheek.

"I'm going now, when your maid comes tell her that the ketchup might stain the sofas, she might wash them. Oh yeah, one more thing. I love you baby." He said giving me a romantic kiss.

He pulled the duvet on me and walked out of the house. He started up his car and drove off. It's 2 o'clock in the night. I fell into deep sleep.