Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Aditya Redij
Aditya Redij aka Raghav of Na Aana Iss Desh Meri Laado is a faithful son and also a loving husband but he just can't raise his voice on the wrong deeds happening to his women in the house, as he will have to oppose his mother, which would seem very boring. He keeps thinking and crying, it would be better if he speaks up as some fights will be worth watching in Laado.

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Cry-babies-of-TV&aid=1616

meghaparti thumbnail

Nishant Shokeen to re enter in Laado

By SonaliJoshi 5 Apr 2010 - 17:11

Nishant Shokeen is re- entering Naa Aana Iss Des Laado tonight to rescue Santosh(Madhurjeet Sarghi) who is about to commit suicide.

Nishant says,"I have been shooting day and night for the show. My character of Rohit Chautala will re- enter the show. I am going to rescue Santosh who has decided to kill herself. I happen to see her in action and I will rush to rescue her. There are lots of twists and turns going to take place after my re-entry."

Earlier Nishant's character was shown as Santosh's borther's friend. Before her marriage to Joginder Santosh and Rohit were romantically involved. "Mine is not cameo. In fact now my track will come on and off in the show. There will be many exciting events which are going to take place with both our tracks. So one will have to wait and watch to know more. I can only say that the audience will surely enjoy it."

As we reported earlier Santosh will be rescued by Rohit and will spend a night with him before she will return to her own house. She will then have to spend a night with her brother- in- law Raghav (Aditya Redij) unwillingly.

Nishant has been seen in shows like Kasamh Se, Kesar, Dehleez . He is said to be part of DJ's upcoming show on SAB TV, but has not started shooting for it.

niveditha thumbnail
Ammaji to be kidnapped; entry of an equally fierce character in Laado.

If Ammaji means terror, then COLORS' Na Aana Is Desh Laado will see the entry of a person who ...

meghaparti thumbnail

I am getting offers from South: Natasha

Soumitra Das, TNN, Apr 10, 2010, 12.00am IST

This feisty, good-looking girl from Delhi wanted to be a journalist. But then, destiny had other plans in store for Natasha Sharma.

She came to Mumbai to audition for a television show and not much later, was playing the female lead in Na Aana Is Des Laado, a show that tackles the sensitive issue of female infanticide. "I play Sia, a very straightforward and confident girl who fights for the right of women. In real life too, I am a very confident girl and it's fun to play a character that is close to my heart. From the time I decided to take up acting, I was very clear in my mind that I would never opt for the run-of-the mill shows that people will watch and forget. I have grown up watching wonderful serials like Udaan and Hum Log, and want to work in projects that leave an imprint in people's minds. Given a chance, I would love to do mythological serials too," says Natasha.

With so many fresh faces in the television industry, how confident is she about a long innings here? "I have been getting wonderful feedback for my work so far and it's great when your hard work is appreciated. However, I know that these are early days in my career. But I never feel insecure because I believe that every actor has something unique to offer. Besides, I have never copied anyone. I like to observe people whom I meet and carefully study their behaviour and body language, which I use to my advantage later," she says.

Thanks to her father being a banking professional, who has been transferred to numerous places, Natasha has had the privilege of living in different places like Punjab, Agra, Haridwar and Ghaziabad. "I have cherished every moment of it and picked up different dialects, apart from carefully studying the cultural nuances. It's helped me in growing as an individual as well as an actor," she says.

And well, there is more to her than good looks and on-screen histrionics. "Whenever I get time, I love to write poems in Hindi. It's my favourite pastime. I also enjoy listening to ghazals, especially those sung by Jagjit Singh. While I am pretty outspoken, but not overly-friendly. I have a select bunch of friends and it takes me a while to make new friends," says Natasha.

So who are her favourite actors? "I am in absolute awe of Amitabh Bachchan and Aamir Khan. I also look up to Naseeruddin Shah, Kirron Kher and Priyanka Chopra," she shares.

So where does she see herself a few years down the line? "Honestly, I haven't given it a thought. I just want to do good projects and be successful in life ' achieving your goals in a definite period of time. While I haven't received any Bollywood offers yet, I have been getting a few offers for South Indian films. Let's see what destiny has in store for me," she signs off.

meghaparti thumbnail
Aditya Redijj work loaded birthday

TV actor cum model Aditya Redijj aka Raghav of Naa Aana Iss Des Meri Laado is working on his 26th birthday. The actor will be shooting the entire day.

We spoke to Aditya Redijj about his birthday plans'.

"I am not taking an off on my birthday as I am shooting early in the morning at 6 am so it will be my early wake up birthday. The shooting is taking place in Bombay itself and I won't take a half day because we are shooting some important sequences of the show. There might be a small cake cutting on the sets because everyone knows it's my birthday, so let's see what surprise is in store for me."

Further when asked about his birthday wish he told us that, "I have got everything in my life and I am thankful to God who has given me such good parents, friends and also fame and name. I just hope that this birthday will bring lots of happiness and prosperity in my life as all this will affect my loved ones as well."

Later on when asked if he had any memorable birthday, he told us, "All the birthdays are memorable, right from my childhood to my college days."

Indya wishes Aditya Many Happy returns of the day!! So don't forget to watch Raghav on Colors' Naa Aana Iss Des Meri Laado every week at 10.30 pm.
meghaparti thumbnail

Tum jeeyo hazaaron saal, Aditya!

By SonaliJoshi 10 Apr 2010 - 12:20

Aditya Redij

Aditya Redij who has won quite a female fan following with his portrayal of Raghav in Na Aana Iss Des Laado has turned a year younger today (April 10). He shared his 26th birthday celebration plans with TellyChakkar
What are your plans for your birthday?

I will be shooting from morning 6 till 7.30 in the evening, after that I will spend some time with my parents and am planning to take them and my friends for a dinner. But since I have an early morning shift the next day, won't be hanging out till late.

What gifts are you expecting on your birthday?
I am not expecting any gifts I have already got 'trust' from my parents and that's precious to me. They have always supported me in all my decisions; in whatever I wanted to do. They believed in me a lot.
And since I love photography, I keep on clicking pictures on my cell phone, so I want to buy Canon 5D Mark II which costs 1, 35, 000. So yes, I have a desire to get that as gift, maybe.

My friends from Pune (since I did my college from there) too make it a point to come here on my birthday. They often end up surprising me by doing crazy things. Once I remember they came to Mumbai, we went out and cut two cakes and later even had to go to the Oshiwara police station. This year too they are coming so, let's see.

Is there any particular thing which you do on your birthdays?
I go to the temple and if I don't manage it, then I take blessings from my parents. This year I had planned to go to a temple and distribute food amongst the needy but now it is looking impossible, however I am planning to do it may be the next day or whenever I get the time.

Any memorable birthday
It was on my last birthday, I was shooting outdoor in 44 degree temperature. I was working the whole day with the entire crew but they were ignorant about my birthday. No one wished me the whole day, somehow when I was thanking someone over the phone for wishing me, one of them overheard it and then he informed everyone on the sets. Later, everyone wished me and got a cake for me the next day. It was a nice gesture.

Any memorable gift
I was in college and I had a Kinetic Scooty. I wanted a bike that time and CBZ was newly launched. I told my father about it and he explained to me that it is quite expensive. He told me that he will instead gift me a Hero Honda, which was cheaper. On my birthday he called me and told me that the delivery boy is coming with the bike. I was waiting outside my house like a school kid, and when that person came with a CBZ, I was so pleasantly surprised. It had a note saying, 'I want my son to have the best things in his life 'Love, Papa'. It was so sweet of him. At this moment, I am not able to hold back my emotions recollecting this incident. I have kept that note with me. It is priceless for me.

We wish Aditya, a very happy birthday!

meghaparti thumbnail
Oops! Natasha's car crashes again

It's April fool today and thus we like to affirm this tale is no joke either. Natasha Sharma aka Sia of Na aana is des laado fame, was involved in yet another collision last week.  It's not any physical contact but we're referring to her car collision.

"On Friday, I was driving my car out of Filmcity, when all of a sudden a rickshaw rammed into my car. Luckily, both of us weren't driving at a rapid pace so no one was hurt. The frontal of the car is damaged.  This is the second time in less then few months that my car has been involved in an accident," said Sharma.

After a second collision, the girl is now almost embarrassed to speak on this.

"I wouldn't like to talk much of this incident as people might now think that my driving is bad,." the actress says embarrassingly.

Well, despite the two crashes, Sharma hasn't incurred any huge losses as this car belongs to her father. "My parents spent more time in Mumbai now. The last time they came to Mumbai, they brought this car along with them. Soon, I plan to buy a band new car probably a Honda City," Sharma concludes.

We pray that your new car arrives soon, but Natasha, please ensure that one doesn't have to report the same about your new vehicle.

rose_e thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Showing 4 of 7 images Previous    Next

Natasha Sharma wants to do a mythological show
TV actress Natasha Sharma aka Sia of Naa Aana Iss Des Meri Laado is happy with the show's progress and now after playing bahu she wants to try her acting skills in a mythological based show and if she gets anything she will definitely try to sign it.
niveditha thumbnail
Meghna Malik, the real stunt woman..

Meghna Malik, popularly known as Ammaji in COLORS' Laado is one woman who can give a scare to ...

niveditha thumbnail

Did you expect that the show will be a huge hit?
"Honestly speaking since we have a good storyline about female infanticide, I had full confidence that this show will be loved by the audience because the story is made on a realistic issue and I am happy that the show is still counting more than 300 episodes."

How different Natasha is from Sia?
"I would say I am quite similar to Sia, Natasha is a confident and strong woman who has certain principles in life. In real life too, I am a very confident girl and it is fun to play a character that is close to my heart. From the time I decided to take up acting, I was very clear in my mind that I would never opt for the run-of-the mill shows that people will watch and forget. I have grown up watching wonderful serials like Udaan and Hum Log.

How did you get the role of Sia?
 "I had come from Delhi to Mumbai for the auditions and then I had given a look test which was liked by the channel."

What kind of rapport you share with all your co-actors?
"It is good,  though Sia and Ammaji are against each other but in real life we share a good rapport, we chat and we eat together and it's natural when  we are shooting for 12 hours then automatically the rapport builds up, they are like family to me. I am even friendly with  Rangeeli and Sunehari."

How confident are you about a long innings here in the industry?
"I have been getting wonderful feedback for my work so far and it's great when your hard work is appreciated. However, I know that these are the early days in my career. But I never feel insecure because I believe that every actor has something unique to offer. Besides, I have never copied anyone. I like to observe people whom I meet and carefully study their behavior and body language."

Who are your favourite actors?
"I am in absolute admiration of Amitabh Bachchan and Aamir Khan. I also look up to Naseeruddin Shah, Kirron Kher and Priyanka Chopra."

Did you get any Bollywood offers?
"I haven't received any Bollywood offers yet, I have been getting a few offers for South Indian films. Let's see what destiny has in store for me."

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Unplugged-with-Natasha-Sharma&aid=1679