Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hot chilly thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
loved SD, i wish divya could have beeen there for real not only imagination. but it was a cute hug between them and finally i head divya walk and talk affter so long.
thanks for sharin
gr8love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

We got to hear her voice after such a long time but surprisingly she didn't say much at all. 😔 SD's chemistry is still as sizzling as ever.

But Sharad don't excuse Amar's act as something he does in 'love and passion'. Meh!!

Thanks for the video.

Amar's act represented his 'Tadap' for Divz and the BHAANG only helped to create the hallucination of what was upper most in his mind. Since G was prolly the only one there closer to Divz age and also the fact that she was holding his baby... it was easy for his drunken mind to superimpose DIVZ persona on to G!
I personally hate what he did... I am just trying to rationalize something that is a possibiltiy!!

BTW Divz looked so cute and it was SUPER TO SEE HER WALKIN AND TALKIN AGAIN!!
Edited by gr8love - 15 years ago
--Pooja-- thumbnail
Holi in d show was  a nightmare......but  after seeing this one mere dil garden garden ho haya......haiiiiiiiii both looked cho cuteeee.....
svforever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you so much! They look so cute just like last time! but, I can't believe that Amar hugged GAuri! Ewwwwwwwwwwww!