Lets play a game

AngelsHeaven thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hey guys,
some of u know me while may dont.
hi iam Adi... well i have been a forum member for a long time & i have loved to play games on this as well.
i was thinking that its quites some time since all of us have had fun together... so i decided to start this thread...
well u have 2 share the funniest thing that has ever happened with u or some1 else or a part of ur imagination which can happen to any1.... but in the end u have to disclose as to if it is truth or ur imagination... it will b ok if u dont take names... just name them as a/b or u can give any celebs names... ur choice...
hope u guys like it... & continue this thread. i will b the 1 2 start it...
LOVE
ADI

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngelsHeaven thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
a guy went to propose his siters best friend... he was totally in love with her... & had done a lot of practice to tell her... the lines were supposed to be: i love u... u r the woman of my dreams... will u marry me.
but seeing the girl in front of him he forgot everything & what came out was: will... will u sleep with me.😃
listening to this the girl gave a big smile & pcked put her sandel after calling every1 on the street & telling them everything....
no wonder after 2mins the guy could see everyhting black & stars shining in the sun light....🤢

i read this in some book... which i dont remember....