Rati Pandey can’t celebrate Holi - article

Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

Rati Pandey can't celebrate Holi

Rati Pandey will not be able to celebrate Holi this year. That's because her father has fallen ill. Rati, currently seen in Star One show Miley Jab Hum Tum, had to rush home to Delhi after her father experienced severe pain in the abdomen

"Few days back, I got a call from home whereby I was informed of my father's ill health. I took the first flight to Delhi. He was diagnosed with kidney stones and was successfully operated for it two days back. His condition is stable. It will take a couple of more days for him to recuperate," said Rati.

With her father unwell, the actress is in no mood to celebrate Holi. She says, "I simply enjoy Holi. I'm always the one giving others hard time during Holi. However, we won't be celebrating Holi because of my father's health."

Holi can come next year; we wish Mr.Pandey a speedy recovery.

sorry guys if already posted
Edited by loving_bird - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SamLuvsSaRun thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Tanu But its already posted:)
z@heen thumbnail
aww...............first arjun's shoulder n now ratis dad..............
get well soon both of you................
DiscoDhokla thumbnail
ohh arjun n rati both not celebrating holi dis year...
Senny thumbnail

oh god, i am feeling soooooooooo bad. how i wish this all hadn't happened and we would have got to see arti on sbs. but no God had different plans, i am sure whatever has happened has happened for a reason. Hopefully all will be well soon. oh god life can be so hard and mean at times. this is the time where our patience and courage is being tested. ARTI are very strong and they will fight off all the evils and shine, shine and shine no matter what. AMEN . God bless them both.

minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Moderator's Note:
Already psioted.

Tops Closed,
MJHT Dev Team.