Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago
i dont know if in reality girld get so nervous when they are told to meet a boy, but seeing y'day's epi .... it made me think ....how difficult is it to go through such situations ....... she was scared rather onfused of whethere she should be herself or that what her mom told and prepared her for
I dont blame her entirely ..... its like already scared akshara was more distracted by all the teacheing and talks that was told to her by her mother, father, kaki and rest of the family including Shankri Tai
tellybuff thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i also feel the same...Whats wrong with her,she really gets on my nerves now..BIg deal if that guy said no its not the end of the world..Also her parents make her feel the way she feels.Hope she acts like a normal 21 year old girl ,will watch the serial for naitik,he is sweet but can't stand akshara anymore..Her dadi is very sweet...she looks like the one who was born in this century
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: -Preeti-

i dont know if in reality girld get so nervous when they are told to meet a boy, but seeing y'day's epi .... it made me think ....how difficult is it to go through such situations ....... she was scared rather onfused of whethere she should be herself or that what her mom told and prepared her for
I dont blame her entirely ..... its like already scared akshara was more distracted by all the teacheing and talks that was told to her by her mother, father, kaki and rest of the family including Shankri Tai

not all girls r nervous yaar....it all depends on what ur thinking at tht moment n ur family's views.......actually therez nothing to get nervous of..infact u must be confident enuf and if given a chance, ask as many questions as  u can to the boy so that you are confident of your choice..whatever doubts u have in ur mind u must clear them up.....yes Akshara was too much nervous tht cud not speak up a word ! i'm not saying this is normal but this can happen with anybody..i'm n ot ready to write her off bec. of this....Edited by _charu_ - 15 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: tellybuff

i also feel the same...Whats wrong with her,she really gets on my nerves now..BIg deal if that guy said no its not the end of the world..Also her parents make her feel the way she feels.Hope she acts like a normal 21 year old girl ,will watch the serial for naitik,he is sweet but can't stand akshara anymore..Her dadi is very sweet...she looks like the one who was born in this century

it was not a big deal for her..a big deal was  MADE OUT  by her parents last time she was rejected.......this time they r acting normal so i guess Akshara will be relieved of the pressure she's feeling n talk normally to Naitik if given a chance..
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Preeti-

Preeti darling, if those are ur thought then I think her mom/the whole family need to back off her and let her do her thing by her self befor the boy and his family start to think oh maybe she does not like me or she is been forced to meet him

cause if I were to be him/dem I will think that along the line.
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG thumbnail
i dont understand what are they trying to show by making akshara not speak..? is she a dooodh peeti bachi or wot....? My God i really wanted to slap her when she was making those weird faces and eye movements while sitting with naitik......hadd hoti hai kisi bat ki bhi...ab kha to nai jaega...he is a human being afterall.........i like the girl who is playing akshara...but the serial makers r hell bent on proving she belongs to 16th century or something!!!!! i am seriously annoyed at her....Naitik on the other hand, was so sweet and i wonder why is he giving her a 2nd chance... lolz............i'm sure in real life one wud assume that this girl is having an affair with somebody else and therefore not ready to utter a word out of her mouth and then just reject her......but anything can happen in a serial! hehehe!! lets see wat happens tonight
*queenme* thumbnail
i was sooooo mad at Akshara yesterday! i wished she would open her mouth.. she didnt say anything.. not one word.. poor Naitik! if i was in his place.. id have walked out much sooner.. its so awkward.. sitting there with someone who looks like shes going to have a heart attack/panic attack! lol! but seriously.. i totally dont get Akshara.. last time she was soo quite and she got rejected.. this time she didnt say a word and she expected it to be ok? how?? i dont understand her man.. shes tooo old fashioned.. another thing that got me reallly mad was the fact that she was sooo nervous meeting him in her own house.. i mean its her territory.. hes the one who should b scared! plus her whole fam was there... her best friend was right outside and she knew it.. so what the heck was she sooooo scared about??? she didnt even say anything when he said that he thinks she is being forced! if not for her own sake.. she should have atleast defended her family on that.. by saying no, i am not being forced by anyone.. seriously dude! akshara needs to b more free or im going to have a very hard time watching this show.. phew!