Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajeev174301 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
HI Kritika,

Thanks alot for great help..

looking forward for new links of pending episodes....

once again thanks for uploading to zshare for current users help

thanks,
rajeev
angeldust_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha_prakrti

Vove vove guys.... Chillax... Maine abhi tak episodes re load nahi kiye hain.... Sirf written update post kiye hain.... And please.... Give me time.... I have to upload the video and then post them ryt? So it takes time.... And I am barely able to get time on the net as uploading takes most of the time..... So please relax.... And from now on episodes will be updated as and when the re-runs are on in Star Utsav... Till now epi 28 have been telecasted.... So ill epi 28 by tomorrow all the videos would have been uploaded!

And please.... Going by rules of the forum, please post your queries in the "Queries and suggestion" thread.... Please do not open separate topics for such requests.... Please! 😊

waitin desperately 😊
maha_prakrti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Everyone does sarvam.... Nowadays the repeats also don't come! Only one time telecast! :(
ruha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
show ke repeats band ho gaye???????????????????????????
maha_prakrti thumbnail
Haan Yaar Pooja.... Star Utsav has gone for a revamp of shows.... Isliye sab show timings adjust hue hain... Isliye no repeats.... I mean no repeats of the re-runs shown....

Matlab ki SAT-SUN ko show telecast hota hai, thankfully.... But they showed its repeats on mon and tues night naa... That has stopped!

You know what? For the shows telecasted on Sat-Sun a new promo is coming up.... Like for all shows, Iss koi hai.... SS.... Vikraal Gabraalll.... In that SS promo also is shown... Something the voice over says.... Zulm ki raat.... Case suljhana.... All wonderful yaar.... It also features Shai jumping over the building, the scene from her last episode... Nice hunh?!!? :)
ruha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thank god they didn't stop ss..yes I to saw that promos.In last episode Shai jumping over the building, and when she fall ,she fall in Aryans lap it was so cuuttttteeeeeeee.now they are telecasting promo of bombers case. tommorow ther will be entry of Deepika again.mazza ayega
angeldust_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha_prakrti

Haan Yaar Pooja.... Star Utsav has gone for a revamp of shows.... Isliye sab show timings adjust hue hain... Isliye no repeats.... I mean no repeats of the re-runs shown....

Matlab ki SAT-SUN ko show telecast hota hai, thankfully.... But they showed its repeats on mon and tues night naa... That has stopped!

You know what? For the shows telecasted on Sat-Sun a new promo is coming up.... Like for all shows, Iss koi hai.... SS.... Vikraal Gabraalll.... In that SS promo also is shown... Something the voice over says.... Zulm ki raat.... Case suljhana.... All wonderful yaar.... It also features Shai jumping over the building, the scene from her last episode... Nice hunh?!!? :)

plz tell us..can u still upload SS frm episode 25 onwards?
maha_prakrti thumbnail
Oie... Jo koi bhi hai... Pls videos check karo.... Epi 32 tak upload ho  gaya hai.... :)
angeldust_ thumbnail
wow its workin
tnx a lot prakrti 👏