Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roxthefox thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Sam, bien ey tu?

Ok, I give up! I only know dirty stuff in French LOL ;)

Originally posted by: roxthefox

Inu, of course you are invited!

Hey Zgerl, I'm Soha :) BTW, I should thank you. I literally watched a whole year of DMG episodes on yt thanks to your channel :)

LOL hey soha..what r u saying i haven upload any DMG episodes so far for this yr..you watch my vms as well cool..and your welcome..im so waiting for the Armaans Dad track i rather be tight lipped and watch ..lets see how the story is going..

by the way i love your posts and had a blast reading it..where r u by the way

ISHAN

hey there i still remember you are the coolguy...u used to post great posts..wher r u from
Edited by zgerl - 15 years ago
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: zgerl

LOL hey soha..what r u saying i haven upload any DMG episodes so far for this yr..you watch my vms as well cool..and your welcome..im so waiting for the Armaans Dad track i rather be tight lipped and watch ..lets see how the story is going..

by the way i love your posts and had a blast reading it..where r u by the way

ISHAN

hey there i still remember you are the coolguy...u used to post great posts..wher r u from

hey hi thanks yaar. I seriuosly never thought people would love my posts. btw wats ur name ??? 😊
roxthefox thumbnail
Zger, I meant older episodes :) I remember watching a lot of them with your username and then I was surprised to see you at IF.
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Inu - U took PCMB ?? :OOOOO !!! OMG I will never do that ! It's like commiting suicide :(
Naughty_n_nice thumbnail

Lol ... I don't know dirty stuff in french. (Obviously. I'm an angel aren't I)

Hey Ishan, I'm Sam =)

Ooh Zafirah, singapore! I plan to go there for further studies =) I'm 17 =)

Oh and yeah when I went to France, i tried talking to them too! That's alright, but when they talk, they talk SO FAST. It's crazy, I could hardly understand anything! Then again, i managed to find some sweet poeple who spoke slowly for me... hehe =P
Ishan. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Neetz-

Inu - U took PCMB ?? :OOOOO !!! OMG I will never do that ! It's like commiting suicide :(

Yeah it is seriuosly. But I used to loved Biology more than anything. I had even scored higest in Bio. (Now dont ask me y i used to like it 😆)
Ishan. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naughty_n_nice

Lol ... I don't know dirty stuff in french. (Obviously. I'm an angel aren't I)

Hey Ishan, I'm Sam =)

Ooh Zafirah, singapore! I plan to go there for further studies =) I'm 17 =)

Oh and yeah when I went to France, i tried talking to them too! That's alright, but when they talk, they talk SO FAST. It's crazy, I could hardly understand anything! Then again, i managed to find some sweet poeple who spoke slowly for me... hehe =P

Oh hi sam.
😊

Oh r u the head of IF ?? Congrats yaar !!!😉
Edited by ishan.k - 15 years ago
ISHAN

Im Zafirah and yes i do read but im more a of a silent member at DMG forum at times...only when i cant tolerate nonsense or the topic is just so irresistable that i have to comment than i will do so..

SOHA

ooh that LOL..yarh i post some only but after that i was so tempted to make vms after seeing amazing ones so stop uploading episodes..
LOL i did not know ppl noe me..as im a very silent member here..thanks to you i feel my of my existence here...
aniwaes how old r u

SAM

wow u are younger than me it seems im the elder here i hope not..haha

SINGAPORE- cool you are most welcome to come here and study..

you will have a blast studying here..the education is quite stressful here at times..but still its quite manageble...will be so looking forward to your stay here if you ever come here..

FRENCH--- LOL seriously when they are angry and they start talking i think questions marks can be seen all over my head...aaawww  love France a place for lovers and the ppl there are sweet
thats what i intepret from TV ..LOL
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I don't know anything about French except of 'Bonjour' & 'Madame/Madamesoille' 😆

But I would love to learn the language :)
Edited by -Neetz- - 15 years ago