Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

how would the legends judge?

Posted: 15 years ago
Well, we've seen how asha ji judges.. IMO she's the best judge except for the fact that she is overly critical of new songs and actually made fun of a new style.. it was when survinder sang.. he sang with inflections i think which angered her.. otherwise she is still the best..

Amit kumar.. oh sure no one liked him that much as they said he was negative, but what could he do  with all the substandard singers on the show k for kishore? he was the most sincere judge imo and he was very nice when abhas joshi sang.

so how would the following legends judge? :

1. Lata ji: the best judge imo.. she would be gentle but firm..
2.Rafi saab: dont really know... would he be like udit ji , smiling all the time and not saying much? but i remember reading an article where amit kumar spoke on him.. wait here it is:

AMIT KUMAR

"He was a wonderful human being, and so were my experiences with him in the many songs we sang together, beginning with Aandhi's 'Salaam kijiye…'. I recall his dropping me all the way home after a recording that was very near his house because my car had broken down. He had once watched me backstage at a show at which both of us were performing. After I had belted out 12 songs at a stretch, he complimented me on my singing, but advised me to take breaks after every 3-4 songs in a very caring, fatherly way. My dad and I had the highest regards for him and would talk on the 'phone frequently. He refused to take more than a token one rupee as payment for singing two songs in dad's film Chalti Ka Naam Zindagi.

3.Mahendra kapoor ji:

dunno much abt him... ur thoughts?

4. Mukesh : same as m. kapoor..

5. Manna dey: another ideal judge!

ur thoughts ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Good Topic..always nice to see musical topics

. Lata ji: Lata Ji reminds me of Alka yagnik in  many ways, they both are very cultural, peaceful and calm. I think Lata would be very caring towards participants but at the same time very fair.

2.Rafi saab:  Moshi could you sing? not like Rafi ji but are you a good singer? i think Rafi ji would be very straightforward , simple and sweet.

3.Mahendra kapoor ji: Ahhh he would encourage versatile singing.

4. Mukesh : Ideal

ur thoughts ? Other judges such as Shaan.

Moshi all of the judges are very nice. I am more of a dancer than a singer. If i had the chance to learn dancing i would want terrance lewis to be  my Guru :)

XoXo

Originally posted by: Rage-Of-Angels

. Lata ji: Lata Ji reminds me of Alka yagnik in  many ways, they both are very cultural, peaceful and calm. I think Lata would be very caring towards participants but at the same time very fair.

2.Rafi saab:  Moshi could you sing? not like Rafi ji but are you a good singer? i think Rafi ji would be very straightforward , simple and sweet.

Moshi all of the judges are very nice. I am more of a dancer than a singer. If i had the chance to learn dancing i would want terrance lewis to be  my Guru :)

XoXo

not bappi lahiri.. btw shaan isnt a legend 😛
Bappi lahri is a singer not a dancer. Also i would love to learn contemporary dancing.

Shaan not a legend i know but yet he has a different style to himself. His personality is legend.

XoXo

Bappi lahri is a singer not a dancer.achcha

Also i would love to learn contemporary dancing.

Shaan not a legend i know but yet he has a different style to himself. His personality is legend. yup he smiles a lot😆

XoXo

XoXo

who is moshi?
yup i fully agree to you terrence is a terrific dancer!
-shehzaadi- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
no idea. we can't just assume they would make good judges. I thought good singers like Udit Narayan and Kailash Kher would probably make good judges but.......

so we really can't tell. I would say they're actually lucky that they never had to judge reality shows because many times it just hurts your image/fan following.
gumsum thumbnail

I humbly disagree.
I think he'll be like Uditji

he'll be like abhijeet

yup

yup

XoXo

oh.. i forgot abt kishore kumar!!

he would be my favourite judge lol... if anu malik fought with him he'd probably get up on the desk and start dancing and singing "tu besura tu besura tu besura yooodeleeheeehoooooooo" 😆
Originally posted by: Babumoshaai

Well, we've seen how asha ji judges.. IMO she's the best judge except for the fact that she is overly critical of new songs and actually made fun of a new style.. it was when survinder sang.. he sang with inflections i think which angered her.. otherwise she is still the best..

Amit kumar.. oh sure no one liked him that much as they said he was negative, but what could he do  with all the substandard singers on the show k for kishore? he was the most sincere judge imo and he was very nice when abhas joshi sang.

so how would the following legends judge? :

1. Lata ji: the best judge imo.. she would be gentle but firm..
2.Rafi saab: dont really know... would he be like udit ji , smiling all the time and not saying much? but i remember reading an article where amit kumar spoke on him.. wait here it is:

AMIT KUMAR

"He was a wonderful human being, and so were my experiences with him in the many songs we sang together, beginning with Aandhi's 'Salaam kijiye''. I recall his dropping me all the way home after a recording that was very near his house because my car had broken down. He had once watched me backstage at a show at which both of us were performing. After I had belted out 12 songs at a stretch, he complimented me on my singing, but advised me to take breaks after every 3-4 songs in a very caring, fatherly way. My dad and I had the highest regards for him and would talk on the 'phone frequently. He refused to take more than a token one rupee as payment for singing two songs in dad's film Chalti Ka Naam Zindagi.

3.Mahendra kapoor ji:

who is he?😕

dunno much abt him... ur thoughts?

even i dunno him!😳

4. Mukesh : same as m. kapoor..

mukesh must would have a fine jugde his singing never inspired me tht much though! 

aah...i know him isnt he kavita's father yup i love his singing to me he would have been the best jugde on any singing reality show

ur thoughts ? actually joe i dont think much jo ziyada sochty hain woh each week naye brain cells dalty hain!😆