Robert Pattinson slips: Breaking Dawn confirmed

mallika_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

Robert Pattinson slips: Breaking Dawn confirmed for a movie

Did anyone else hear that?

In an interview on the Red Carpet last Sunday, Robert Pattinson accidentally let it slip that they will indeed be looking forward to filming not only New Moon and Eclipse, the beloved second and third books in the Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer, but we should also expect to see Breaking Dawn, the fourth and final book in the series on the big screen as well!

Fans must be thrilled. Fears that the series would not be completed on the silver screen were abounding. Rumors that the beloved character of Renesmee, a (spoiler) half-human half-vampire product of the (spoiler again) honeymoon rapture that was Bella and Edward Cullen's first few weeks of marriage (not to mention the grueling half-a-book with Bells writhing in near-death pain), was too difficult to cast, and that special effects would not be able to adequately assist the director in producing the baby will a full set of teeth, the brain of a twenty-year-old and the voice of an angel.

Does Rob's slip mean that these are no longer obstacles to Breaking Dawn breaking through the big screen? Let's hope so.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mallika_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
http://www.examiner.com/x-4908-Twilight-Examiner~y2009m3d4-Robert-Pattinson-slips-Breaking-Dawn-confirmed-for-a-movie-source
hrithikluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey that's so exciting...i hope they find a way for all the special effcts
Larae thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yaaaaaaaaaaaaay cant wait for the 2nd 3rd and 4th book to be made into a movie
MasterKatara18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! That's such a great news!

Glad they decided to make the last movie as well, or it would just not be the same. Looking forward to NM, Eclipse and BD ALREADY! ;D

I wonder what place will they decide to shoot at for Isle Esme?😳
Zoe28 thumbnail
i think theys hould make breaking dawn it has the potential to be a good movie, i didn't enjoy breaking as much as i thought i would the first time bbut once i got over my expectations and read it again i thought it was a good end to the saga.
Little Foot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Aww yippie...that would be too too great.
I really can't wait for Renesmee.😳
fly_chick thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Cool
can't wait to see Renesmee and the Denali clan
ammygurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
oyeeeeee...................yipee
i wanna see the movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!