Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: Opti

Yes, Milind will be hanging in mid air as Ayesha will hold him up. i hope the guy does not die of heart attack when he realises he has defied the laws of gravity!

Opti...how can this happen...she can't touch him remember....she was unable to hug him last week.....so if she can touch him...how will she hold him up???

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
she might not cause this is the way for her to have him in her life at long last...meaning Milind dying and then turn to a Bhoot is the only way for Ayesha to get him away from Prachi unless ofcourse if Prachi kill her self to then the fight of my Milind btw the two women goes on even after their death.
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yes, Gauri, all three can meet up in the next world! 
Isa_de thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _angel_

she might not cause this is the way for her to have him in her life at long last...meaning Milind dying and then turn to a Bhoot is the only way for Ayesha to get him away from Prachi unless ofcourse if Prachi kill her self to then the fight of my Milind btw the two women goes on even after their death.

God!!! i just hope the CT of BT do not have this in mind 😲🤢
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
at least we won't be there to watch it Opti and we won't have to keep hearing Ayesha going on and on about her bakwaas lyrics meri Milind meri Milind,Prachi doing her everyday life job crying like a baby and Milind looking like a lost soul.
NosVemos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Oh yes, we were discussing it in the ED thread. Ayesha will save Milind in Shakriman/Batman/Hanuman style.
Isa_de thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

at least we won't be there to watch it Opti and we won't have to keep hearing Ayesha going on and on about her bakwaas lyrics meri Milind meri Milind,Prachi doing her everyday life job crying like a baby and Milind looking like a lost soul.

Yes.........thank god !!! we are saved.......😳
vasantha_rao07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Opti

Yes, Gauri, all three can meet up in the next world! 

😆 there too Ayesha will be excluded from the couple's company😆
vasantha_rao07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

🥱 never ending saga
layla44 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wonder y ayesha bhoot was standing outside near prachi in the hospital to hear the news from doc...cant she go near milind to check him...after all shes a bhoot isnt she or not....anyway will have to chek tonite..