Rahul/Mayank-Drashti/Muskaan Resort-Task1-voting20 - Page 5

Posted: 15 years ago
neither would i i didnt find it cute i found it quite sad, thye both had tears in their eyes

this time i would want a happy confession, like rahul surprising her, and they he says i love u and then they both hug.

yup so would i but a lil in rm style
Originally posted by -simi-

paper dance is just when u have a big peice of paper, and the couple needs to be on it all the time,,, and after certain time periods, u keep folding the paper in half, so that way the couples keep getting closer cuz u have to stay on the paper..

thats what i know about it 😕

oh okay..thanks
Originally posted by -simi-

man u need to chill sonia seriously!! 😆 dont take it to heart cuz u know how much i love u, but please be positive, we're all happy for mayank's return, and lets just stay happy for now, not thinking about the future 😃 

I am chillaxed and totally enjoying the now!! I just need to prepare myself for anything. 😊  Can't have a recurrence of what happened last time. Sorry if I am being a downer!! I will try not to post my nonsense.

Can't wait for tomorrow or for the rest of this week. I am liking everyone right now. Is there a new promo?

Hi guys! It's fantastic that were on 29! Cheaaaa Boiiii [:
Whats going on in the RM world?
Heya Dhruvi!!

Did you watch the episode?
I just saw the new promo and its hilarious!! Abhi is drunk. I see Rahul dancing but no sign of Muski. It would be hard to dance in her outfit anyway and I am sure she is still angry or maybe she will be there!!

new goodies:

free to use;

@soni: wahhaatt/? what promo is that?
Hey Jhanvi!! Finally you post your avis!! I thought you were hogging them for yourself..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLxLGoc5tS4[/YOUTUBE]
^^rofl! aww abhi is drunk eh.. i don't like him with nikki i like him better w/ ridz.. but like thats gonna happen 🤔

its nice to see rahul dancing again.. aww my baby boo...muski prolly still is upset... i want to see rahul jealous again then he'll go to each and evey extreme to get muski back :P im mean iknow

newayz this buddhi aurat is hitting bed early [yes, it is 10pm here lol]
ill talk to you girls later! ohh, and if someone spots some caps that smartwalo might post of ydays vday scnes, then PM me!! i made some caps but the resolution was soo damn kharab and the videos from zshare don't download fore me 🤔..so yea, do kindly pm me if you do spot caps, i wanted to make matching siggys along w/ the avis but the quality was so bad that i gave up lol

alight yall sleep tight, cant wait for tomm epi

~12 more hrs ;)