~*MayUr/ArTi Paradise#30*~*Paradise Party PG 27*~ - Page 6

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by bubblygurl

@ did you guys notice they were eating sumthing like  a strawberry icecream??...or was it my imagination??

wow amber......mayoo ke dream poori hui.............he wanted to have icecream with nups......kya baat hai, bhagwaan mayoo pe zaada he meherbaan ho raha hai😆😆😆
Originally posted by ayeshaD

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww........mayuuuu is shhooo cuteeeeeeeeee.....
tsk yaaarrr its been like almost 6 months.....i think its about time they started with the attraction bit😛

Ash i knw what you're trying to say is a bit correct...but theyve not even been friends in the near past...!! and drooling is not much of mayank type i guess....but tht s my perception.....😳
Originally posted by Raee_rockz

hey guys...........😃look whose is here........VAMPIRE GIRL.......lolz...😛

HEY RAEE.😃.........HOW WAS UR RESULT YAAR??????

guys, the short outline that I gave is actually not the best thing to explain the epi..........the epi was kind of filled with so speeded up minor stuffs that I couldnt pick. I am feeling confused😕........things were cute and shallow and fast😆
Originally posted by Melissa

The preview was that last scene from the promo, where MN are really close.........

didnt get the preview though, M was looking like he wanted to kiss N, while N looked bewildered...........but by the time they were close it looked the other way round

wooooooooooooooooot!!!??? wanting to kiss????????

oh !!!! ermm ... ok .... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

exactly amber...........cute thik hai, but I found things a shallow...........I somehow am not too happy abt the epi. They were cute, but sth definitely was missing.........anyway, hope things improve. The first scene is mainly the cute one.............😳

Exactly Mels...!!! things were shallow.....they  did make me smile😊...but sumthing was missing...!!!!!
Hey Raee ji....

should we REtag you as teh vampire mayUrian 😈🤣
hey guyz................
mein itne time k baad phir aa gai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congo on 30th mayurians!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

guys, the short outline that I gave is actually not the best thing to explain the epi..........the epi was kind of filled with so speeded up minor stuffs that I couldnt pick. I am feeling confused😕........things were cute and shallow and fast😆

WHAT............creatives need to slow down there spped for mayur i guess😕
pehle he unka track kuch zaada he fast chal raha hai---------fight-frnds-fight-crush-????
Originally posted by Raee_rockz

hey guys...........😃look whose is here........VAMPIRE GIRL.......lolz...😛

raeee!!! 🤗 bas tumhari hi kami thi  😃