_Payuu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
i just love tammy
she is reallyyyyy cool
from the first day i loved her
and she has full chance to win roadies
well abt her way of talking and her funny faces
she looks really sweet when she talk like that but yaaaaaaa sometimes the faces looks weird
but still i just love tammy and tammy-bobby team
hope she or bobbyyyyyyyy wins

chinky801 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ihab

I kind of felt bad when Palak was bullying around Tamanna. Though I disliked her crying antics, I still was supporting Tamanna.

But since the last 2-3 episodes, I am beginning to kind of dislike her. First of all, there is this very fake and weird accent she talks in. Then the faces she makes when she is shocked, or mocking somebody or just plain frustated. I think my dislking further increased when she laughed mockingly when Samrat called Suzanne "So sweet" in last episode..

Tammy is really very double standard girl, in today's episode, I heard her saying, main chati hun Pradeep jite, magar main ye bhi chati hun, Nauman jite..

This is the same Nauma, who was voted out of the show earlier because of Tammy darling only..

I think she  is the one who should exit next..
Ihab thumbnail
Yes. I dont find Tamanna a great person. If anyone noticed, she doesn't even trust Nauman as she took his name when asked who voted against her. Also, she was like " I want Pradeep to win but also want Nauman to win  too because he is my friend". What kind of joke is this?
Nach_Baliye thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ihab

Yes. I dont find Tamanna a great person. If anyone noticed, she doesn't even trust Nauman as she took his name when asked who voted against her. Also, she was like " I want Pradeep to win but also want Nauman to win  too because he is my friend". What kind of joke is this?

I think what she meant with the Pradeep comment is that had there been someone else against Pradeep, she would want Pradeep to win since it seems like they may have gotten closer in the last few episodes. We did not see much, but in one episode she was talking to Pradeep in Punjabi. But since it is Nauman, while she would want Pradeep to win she wants Nauman to win because he is her friend.

Yes she probably doesn't trust Nauman completely because they have had a separation and people have tried to instigate her, but she still stood by him in front of everyone else. Nobody knows what goes on in voting, and she maybe a little unsure. Or she maybe just joking  - we did not see what went on before the voting in this episode. Maybe some scheming went on and she just took Nauman's name in jest because she didn't want to take anyone else's name. I didn't take that seriously because I do think she and Nauman are good friends. And I like her.
Melissa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I like Tamanna. She is definitely not a flawless person. Like everyone else, she also manipulates and does things to survive, its not very difficult to influence her either...............but basically, I find her cool and a genuine person.

She says what she feels, and thats why some of her statements are contradictory. People have a complex mind and not every feeling is sorted, therefore she sometimes contradicts herself in terms of her emotions. Anyway, it did come to me as a shock that she took Nauman's name in the vote out.................but I guess she does not trust Nauman as much as she used to, so took his name in the spur of the moment. Or maybe she just took his name as a joke, coz everyone knows how close they are as friends, so its better to joke around then take someone else's name and create more enemies.

Whatever the reason is, I really started to respect Tamanna when she openly declared how much she wants to leave instead of Nauman during Nauman's vote out. Also when Sandeep and Pradeep, during the question-answer round, told Tamanna some facts/allegations about Nauman.....her simple reply of "she being a loyal friend and expecting the same loyalty from her friends" was fabulous. Maybe she didn't trust Nauman after that, but at least she didn't let Sandeep and Pradeep know about it. The ring task and the balance task(with Dev) proves that she is not a laid-back person and can do tasks to survive. So all in all, I like Tamanna.............she is a girl of material.
josh135 thumbnail
cmonn shes soo cool how can u dislike her...!!