Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Saaki-- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Well i too dont like tht gal tht much.
But she is not tht bad at all.But just she does not impress me  tht much .
She is really a confused one for me.
Cant say anything abt her.She is a total mystery for me.So doesnot like her tht much.
RknRK thumbnail
i lyk tammy...................she is better thn all gals of ths season.......................
ReemAnshu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Tammy is one of the 2 best gals on the show. What ever anyone may say, Tammy was bullied by all the most and allegations thrown at her were sick. Even when the roadies were having open discussion with Ranvijay, she was being accused. The fact is that she stuck to her friend (like a true friend) Nauman. Even when Sandy & Pradeep told her the false stories about naumi, she could have easily accused Naumi and got into the good books for these 2 guys. But she said that Naumi is her friend and that she will not say anything against her friend.

That for me is the single best quality which she has displayed and it over shadows all other shortcomings. Roadies is a place full of backstabing and bitching but she showed some good values. So I like her.
Dua143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i like tammy...she is cute
michael09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ReemAnshu

Tammy is one of the 2 best gals on the show. What ever anyone may say, Tammy was bullied by all the most and allegations thrown at her were sick. Even when the roadies were having open discussion with Ranvijay, she was being accused. The fact is that she stuck to her friend (like a true friend) Nauman. Even when Sandy & Pradeep told her the false stories about naumi, she could have easily accused Naumi and got into the good books for these 2 guys. But she said that Naumi is her friend and that she will not say anything against her friend.

That for me is the single best quality which she has displayed and it over shadows all other shortcomings. Roadies is a place full of backstabing and bitching but she showed some good values. So I like her.

well said this is wat even i exactly feel abt tammy .tamanna values frndship more than anythng else nd this is wat i like abt tammy apart from the attitude she has.i guess this i 1 quality in her i can never hate tamanna.her accent is definately not fake nd i also feel she is little bit shy.u will get 2 c the real tamanna when she is with her true frnds.

by the way it takes hell lot of guts 2 stick by ur frnd on a show like roadies.when pradeep wanted 2 break tammys frndship with dev imagine how hard they ud have planned nd tried 2 break her frndship with nauman.anyways both naum nd tamy proved that its impossible 2 break their frndship.

Ihab thumbnail
No. I dont think Tamanna values "friendship" or anything. It was pretty obvious she would stick to Nauman. He was her only true supporter when everyone were kind of bullying her. See, I know she got bullied and that Palak was one real b#tch but Tamanna is actually no better. She has this faky expressions half the time. Its like I cant bear her anymore.
michael09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ihab

No. I dont think Tamanna values "friendship" or anything. It was pretty obvious she would stick to Nauman. He was her only true supporter when everyone were kind of bullying her. See, I know she got bullied and that Palak was one real b#tch but Tamanna is actually no better. She has this faky expressions half the time. Its like I cant bear her anymore.

dude check this link http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1127966

there i hav posted abt tamanna's official orkut community.i mentioned in my post that tamanna answers questions nd stuff.i u r intrested just read her answers u will understand.just check it out.

Anam_naan thumbnail

Originally posted by: kristie12

This girl confuses me. I didn't have a particular liking for her at first. But I slowly started liking her, all thanks to Palak. But I didn't like her in Roop's elimination episode. I really found her comments 'my mouth' and few more very irritating. But I liked her in the next episode. I really liked the way how she fought with Natasha and Suzi in thjat task..... I think I like her....LOL..<br>

totally agree..i realli thought she would be the 1st one to go out of the ring bt omg the way she fought was mind blowing...for me atleast she is the winner of dat task...true winner....
ReemAnshu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ihab

No, I dont agree with you. I am not talking of the time when Nauman was on the show. But when Nauman left the show and they had the chat session with Ranvijay. At that time Sandeep & Pradeep tried their best to make Nauman a villain of the piece and said that it was naumi who had come to them and told them that he and tammy had got it on (or something like that)..
At that time Tammy had 2 choices - the obvious was that she could have doubted Naumi, accused him of lying and putting the blame on him for fabricating stories, this was she could have had a truce with those good for nothings (sandeep & Pradeep). The second choice was that she does not believe these 2 and sticks to her friend and not trust anyone else but what Naumi said to her.
It was easy to go with choice 1, as naumi was not there to defend himself and so no problem in putting the blame on him and get ahead in the game. But she chose option 2 and that for me was very appreciating. A sign of a true friend.

Infact, even when Naumi was being voted out, she was upset and was openingly saying that he is being voted coz of her, as people want her to feel bad and hence they are voting out her only friend. She also said that if given a chance to swap places with Naumi and go out instead of him, she was ready for that. What she said at that time was genuine and true friendship.

Hence I conclude that she does value true friendship and sticks to her friends in all circumstances. A rare quality in all roadies.
11hypnotic11 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i like tammana. she is the most tolerable from this year's female lot.