Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ritzbitz thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
khallas! oye  jantar mantar what's this? 😲 . if it wasn't for some li'l birdie , i wouldn't have  had slightest hint  of  me being plastered here.πŸ˜†Edited by ritzbitz - 15 years ago

Originally posted by: ritzbitz

khallas! oye  jantar mantar what's this? 😲 . if it wasn't for some li'l birdie , i wouldn't have  had slightest hint  of  me being plastered here.πŸ˜†

Ritu....tis jantar mantar gives surprise everyweek..
ur saut did fantastic job last week...πŸ˜† chal abb tu bhi kaamal dekha... πŸ˜†...

ritzbitz thumbnail
hey choo mantar,  will come back to your post . lemme greet everyone first.
btw, you sure must have ran out of the members to get me on board....didnt you? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

and yes how convieniently you overlooked my siggie ?  man all that advertising went down the drain .😭

ok, honestly wont be able to allot much time here as i really am busy with my arrangements  for india trip. so forgive me .
ritzbitz thumbnail

Originally posted by: aizan

Kya baat Ritu...Pehle teri saut Piya aur abb tu bani LOIF..lagta hai donno hamesa saath saath he rahoge....!!!
Congratulations to u...!!! πŸ€—

thanx naz  ***hugs****
 saath saath nahin hote hai ,  aage peeche hote hai πŸ˜›.  but yeah saath saath hote toh yeh LOIF- loveseat of IF share karne mein maza aata πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
btw thanx for those bright flowers..😳
ritzbitz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Ritzi baby congrats!!!  Sorry I could not join you here when you and Iron and Seema all were part of MOTW together....also your shaadi topic....But here I am...Love to know more about you who this funny, witty and smarty pants Ritzy is....Happy for ya...

Will be reading for sure....πŸ€—  Have fun!!

oh that MOTW was ahem more of FOTW-  flirts of IF πŸ˜†. thanx varsha di for all those loving words . above all   is,  a real simple gal .  but the moment i landed here,  dunno how the glitz got glued to ritz πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.
am not sure if i would be able to lend fun due to other loads of work i gotta take care of.
ritzbitz thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

Hey congrats Ritzy! Antar ne tumhare goodbye message ka satyanaas kardiya ... ab toh sirf hello, hello karna parega for the next week. πŸ˜† You say goodbye, I say hello .... πŸ˜›

and if you think you can ignore this topic and not show up, you're kiddin' yourself! πŸ˜‰

haha, ussne kam  tumne zyada satyanaash kar diya πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†.  i normally ignore IF on weekends. and plus this weekend  i was trying to beat the doorbusters at old navy , macys and few others ,  so there was no chance i would have stumbled upon  here ignoring the "buy bye clearance"  sale πŸ˜†
ritzbitz thumbnail

Originally posted by: wats-in-da-name

congrats...Ritz Bitz....!!!.....πŸ₯³

give hatke answers to allπŸ₯³and enjoyyyyyy!!!!!πŸ₯³

haha , hateli samjha hai kya? πŸ˜›πŸ˜†  and thanx to errr your name ? πŸ˜‰
ritzbitz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Babumoshaai

congratulashuzz itzy ritzy bitzy!

thankoosh for the informal shtyle ..do i know you? πŸ˜† 
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ritzbitz

hey choo mantar,  will come back to your post . lemme greet everyone first.

btw, you sure must have ran out of the members to get me on board....didnt you? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

and yes how convieniently you overlooked my siggie ?  man all that advertising went down the drain .😭

ok, honestly wont be able to allot much time here as i really am busy with my arrangements  for india trip. so forgive me .

NOthing goes down the Drain. U can run but not hide.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Wecome on Board the HSS Choo Mantar Ship.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
ritzbitz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Summer3

Congrats Ritz u truly deserve to be a Legend for being so wonderful.

No questions for now . have a great time. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

and you deserve a πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ for being so nice for dropping no questions. πŸ˜›πŸ˜† . aise hee nice nice rehna and is that flower for me? 😳 . accepted whole heartedly πŸ˜‰