Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

|*Meera's VM's*| Sajnaa PremHeer Pg. 74 (7/9) - Page 7

ashmii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

😲<< my initial reaction after watching the VM!!

Meerraaa this was truly ure best VM everrrrrrrπŸ˜† i loved itt watched it 4 timesss nowwwπŸ˜†

u blended each song with the scenes so welll!! im sooo impressedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† at the bginning when the song says saath har lamhaa prem holds heers handddπŸ˜†πŸ˜† and omdz the best part of the VM wen the song sed kyun chubta hai kaanta something and u showed that scene when the rose pricked prems handπŸ˜†

And wheneva the song said jaane tu mera kyaa hai u showed prem standing alonee and when it sed saath u showed them 2gevaaπŸ˜†

omgd another best part of the VM whenn heer is coming down the steps u made it seem as if prem was really watching them from below and geting jealousssπŸ˜† woow meera man it was amazingggπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and u showed how heers with manmeet then rishabh and poor prem heeartbrokenπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i love how u showed the whole VM of prem thinking bak and that at the end heer comes and they bth walk away hand in handπŸ˜†

ok did i mention i just LOVED ure vm okay i think i did seriously meera it was too great! i think i need to shut up now looool keeep it up! looking forward to see loadz more

Love Asmaa =)

Edited by ashmii - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
^^whoa asma! 😊 wll comment back asap!
Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
So I commented on YouTube too, but this VM deserves another comment. It was absolutely stunning Meeru. Out of this world. I loved it!

The way you began with Prem so upset, than flashbacks to PremHeer together, to him being unable to figure out why he felt so bad when she was with anyone else. It was all conveyed so effectively. I loved it!

And then a happy ending too, with them together. *sigh* Beautiful.

Love,
Radz
indiandoll89 thumbnail
@Ravs: no problem!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Awww thank you so much estee....I didn't apologize for making them...I apologized in case they were bad! But thanks!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ I feel immensely loved!πŸ˜ƒ

indiandoll89 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shabo24

woah.

That was so well made Meera! omg it was just amazing. The story, the editing had you hooked in a way that made you sit at the edge anticipating what was going to happen next, loved all the scenes you chose, but my personal fave part had to be when Heer was coming down the stairs with RR and Prem just watched on....the editing in this VM was just FAB! Keep mixing, and SHifz di, amazing song selection!

--shabz

Awww thank you Shabo!😳😳😳 sheesh you all know how to make someone turn bright bright red!πŸ˜† Awww yes...the first or well second time I tried forcing two scenes together!πŸ˜ƒ Thanks so much for liking it!πŸ˜ƒ
indiandoll89 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: *Shifali*

MUAH!...Thankooo Meera...Just as I expected!...And the part when the lines are like "when someone touches you."...that was AWSOME...you showed Heer and MM!...Thankoo Meera!

*Claps*

Lovely!...The part when you show Prem's depression was just..."Awwe!"

Awww You're welcome Shifu!! πŸ˜ƒ Whew...I'm glad you liked it!😳
indiandoll89 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: estee

meera, what a cool way to do story-telling ... loved the way you  put in distressed prem-in-purple shirt at regular points in the vm - beginning, middle and end... and *sigh* what an end.  totally sweet.

Thanks Estee!😳😳😳 I'm super super glad that you liked the way I did it!😳😳

@shabo and ravzie: I thought it was for that reason too...so I tried to use more scenes of him being confused, rather than being totally in llove!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

This content was originally posted by: Garima93

Awww!! Meeru, it was such a beatiful VM!!!!!!! LOVED IT!!! All the scenes fits SOOOO PERFECTLY with all the lyrics!!!! Dude, ur getting better and better each and everyday you make a new VM!! Keep it up!!!

Luv,
Gari <3333

Thank you sooo much Garima!😳😳😳 That really really means sooo much to me!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

This content was originally posted by: estee

'kay.

first off, saw the vm (female version).  meera, that one rocked even more!  it sooo totally made sense. 'specially with the way that it ended.   Awww thank you so much Estee!😳

actually, 'm glad i saw the guy one first -- 'cause if i had seen this one, i'd have been screaming with questions 'bout the ending of this one!  *as you can tell -- i'm not terribly patient 'bout waiting to be told stories... i need to know now!  especially the ending of the story! πŸ˜†* AhhhπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Yeah, when I was making that one, I had no idea tht I'd end up doing one on the guy version of the song!πŸ˜† but it seemed to coincide perfectly!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

This content was originally posted by: ashmii

😲<< my initial reaction after watching the VM!!

Meerraaa this was truly ure best VM everrrrrrrπŸ˜† i loved itt watched it 4 timesss nowwwπŸ˜† my best one? *blushy*😳 Now I'm 😲 about that!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

u blended each song with the scenes so welll!! im sooo impressedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† at the bginning when the song says saath har lamhaa prem holds heers handddπŸ˜†πŸ˜† and omdz the best part of the VM wen the song sed kyun chubta hai kaanta something and u showed that scene when the rose pricked prems handπŸ˜† Awwww thank you sooo much Asma!😳 Yeah I love incorporating the lyrics into the mix!πŸ˜†

And wheneva the song said jaane tu mera kyaa hai u showed prem standing alonee and when it sed saath u showed them 2gevaaπŸ˜† Yup...thanks Asma!😳😳😳

omgd another best part of the VM whenn heer is coming down the steps u made it seem as if prem was really watching them from below and geting jealousssπŸ˜† woow meera man it was amazingggπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and u showed how heers with manmeet then rishabh and poor prem heeartbrokenπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Yup...that was all Shif's idea!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† But it took some effort, to find one where he's looking up!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Yup...god she's going around with two guys? shame shame!πŸ˜†

i love how u showed the whole VM of prem thinking bak and that at the end heer comes and they bth walk away hand in handπŸ˜† Thanks!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜³

ok did i mention i just LOVED ure vm okay i think i did seriously meera it was too great! i think i need to shut up now looool keeep it up! looking forward to see loadz more You're sooo shweet Asmii! πŸ˜ƒ I'll definitely try to make more soon!😳

Love Asmaa =)

This content was originally posted by: Anhdara13

So I commented on YouTube too, but this VM deserves another comment. It was absolutely stunning Meeru. Out of this world. I loved it!

The way you began with Prem so upset, than flashbacks to PremHeer together, to him being unable to figure out why he felt so bad when she was with anyone else. It was all conveyed so effectively. I loved it!

And then a happy ending too, with them together. *sigh* Beautiful.

Love,
Radz

Thank you sooo much Radz!😳😳😳 I'm really really glad you liked it!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ Yup...you caught the story perfectly!😳😳😳 Thanks! (happy ending....especially for you!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†)
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

6th time I watched the VM!<< Me is counting.

ashmii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
meeera u know ive herd that song from ure VM non stop 2day ure vm made me fall in love with it! *sighh*πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Asma! 😳😳 That means so much to me...I'm really glad everyone liked this one so much! 😳