Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Geeta looks so different during rehearsals ...like pretty matured.She looks young during the main show.I think,she is a mother too,showing motherly affection to all the kids.Good going geeta..from a rude judge to geeta ma..πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ana2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Must be her glasses which she wears during rehearsals,That makes her look matured
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I personally don't like mentors getting this emotional with rona dhona...Yes do care for your pupil but not the way they were showing...

THey go from one extreme to another...

She is the weakest choreographer of three ..

Maate Geeta πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Chits1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

I personally don't like mentors getting this emotional with rona dhona...Yes do care for your pupil but not the way they were showing...

THey go from one extreme to another...

She is the weakest choreographer of three ..

Maate Geeta πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

hey varshu,good to see yr posts...maata geete..thatz a good one πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chits1

Geeta looks so different during rehearsals ...like pretty matured.She looks young during the main show.I think,she is a mother too,showing motherly affection to all the kids.Good going geeta..from a rude judge to geeta ma..πŸ˜†

Oh a very interesting discovery.
What a change.πŸ˜†
shabari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

hey varshu,good to see yr posts...maata geete..thatz a good one πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

...also why do I get the feeling that Maate GeeteπŸ˜†is emoting to such an extent ke usko kissi film mein role mile...i do not know my dearies but mujhe woh magarmach ke aansoon lagte hein....you can think differently.....i felt this way in the recent episodes..but yes as chits said it's better to see her this way than that arrogant side...
Chits1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shabari

...also why do I get the feeling that Maate GeeteπŸ˜†is emoting to such an extent ke usko kissi film mein role mile...i do not know my dearies but mujhe woh magarmach ke aansoon lagte hein....you can think differently.....i felt this way in the recent episodes..but yes as chits said it's better to see her this way than that arrogant side...

where was her ma ka dil,when she was in the auduiton round making fun of everyone...now suddenly.,she has become a mother..phew...shayad you are right shabbo..magarmach ansoo...star plus must have given her a mota rakam for the magarmach ansoo πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Summer3 thumbnail

where was her ma ka dil,when she was in the auduiton round making fun of everyone...now suddenly.,she has become a mother..phew...shayad you are right shabbo..magarmach ansoo...star plus must have given her a mota rakam for the magarmach ansoo πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yes they were so horrible at the audition and kicked  out the Dancer who did the Cricket Dance. i thought it was so interesting and unique. Next time will ask our Mataji Chit to be the Judge.πŸ˜†
Chits1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Summer3

Yes they were so horrible at the audition and kicked  out the Dancer who did the Cricket Dance. i thought it was so interesting and unique. Next time will ask our Mataji Chit to be the Judge.πŸ˜†

summerji,if I become the judge,I will be very emotional too but real tears..no croco tears πŸ˜†..I think I will select everyone..πŸ˜†..yeah,I agree,that cricket guy was too good..so talented and also that kamlesh..without legs..poor thing..he performed so well and my heart broke into pieces when he was not slected in the 2nd round 😭
Summer3 thumbnail

summerji,if I become the judge,I will be very emotional too but real tears..no croco tears πŸ˜†..I think I will select everyone..πŸ˜†..yeah,I agree,that cricket guy was too good..so talented and also that kamlesh..without legs..poor thing..he performed so well and my heart broke into pieces when he was not slected in the 2nd round 😭

May be they do not like those without legs.
You know there was a vid about two dancers and both had only  one leg each. 
But they combined so well and touched everyone's heart. Some people have more spirit than the body and perform unbelievable feats.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘