Sonam believes in quality rather than quantity

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
Sonam believes in quality rather than quantity
By BollywoodA, 21 February, 2009
Sonam believes in quality rather than quantitySonam Kapoor may be just two films old but appears in no hurry to join the rat race and grab as many projects she can like most of her contemporaries. "I believe in quality over quantity. So I am ready to wait" she tells us.

Sonam's Delhi 6 is all set to release and having worked in two different schools of filmmaking Sonam says that the experience of working with director Sanjay Leela Bhansali got her through her teething problems as far as acting was concerned.

"But working with Rakeysh Mehra was much easier as he often expects the best of you but he knows how to extract it from an actor. In fact I have been pampered by both the directors but Rakeysh balanced it by making me work hard." says Sonam.

Well coming back to her role in the film Sonam says, "In Delhi –6, I am playing Bittu, a middle class woman, who finds her life suffocating and seeks a new future by entering the Indian Idol competition. The film is about India and its youth"

Was it a true test of your talent we ask her? "No, I think everything you do is a true test of who you are as a person and your talents" she informs.

Sonam it is learnt was the butt of Abhishek's pranks on the sets often.

"Yes he always told me the wrong this at the right moment. He was great fun to work with. He is a good guy with mischief up his sleeve all the time but he's talented and fun to work with. He kept the atmosphere alive all the time."
http://filmicafe.com/news_detail.php?news_id=9737