Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Aliya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
NJ im Tahmina and i av been recommended to read ur ffs by lots of ppl....i really really love your style of writing!

this ff is jus sooo amazing that im speechless. i love the ending...its not all happily ever after in the unrealistic way but its a happily ever after in a realistic way, like ur putting a final end to all the problems and leaving the rest to the readers to weave their own AR after marriage life. a wonderful ff!

Tahmina😉
NiksAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey,

was Part 23 J an end to this FF....m still wondering..? Will be ther be no happy ever after end...i mean no epilogue...! I really wish it had one......end was good but i wanted more...!
spln thumbnail
thanks everyone - the new readers and old ones - who keep bringing the old memories back! =)

@NiksAngel - i actually scraped whatever i had in mind for an epilogue, cause as a writer i found it hard to conclude any other way and keep it real enough - somewhere this fic didn't come out as my fairy tale writing and i kinda wanted to retain the touch! ... still, im glad u enjoyed the rest!

cheers,
nj
Sur_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Hi Nj...

I came across your fic in the Latest ff index.Actually had seen a lot of nominations for it in the ff awards, so thought of checking it out...And I must say, I have never read anything like that before. Its one of the very best stories on the forum and now I have read the whole fic in like...2 days.

I have never been an AR fan but all the good fics are AR only! So I have started reading them now. Armaan's character was the best here, different from the usually portrayed playboy. When I came across the part where you wrote about Lovely suffering from schizophrenia, I was actually shuddering at the thought. You described that part really well. I know somebody suffering from this disease and it was like...unbearable. I think it got a bit too muchon Armaan's part to marry her and even after that he blamed himself for her death. The best part is the way he took care of her, and viewed her as a responsibilty rather than a liability. The part where she died was really touching and somehow maybe it was right for Armaan to leave. His family was totally unexpected. When I read earlier that he was his Ma and Kaka's son, I was confused, wondering...but this was too much! Im glad that he finally took one small step towards accepting him in the end...:)

Ridhima is really a sweetheart, waiting for him like that. Their meeting after all these years was very well written. the reactions were very natural- neither exaggerated nor hurriedly written. Even after so many misunderstandings, her faith in him never swayed- and that paid off in the end! When she accepted him back as her friend, I felt like hugging her. And that brings us to Gaurav!

Well, I think you mentioned somewhere that he is just like your brother...you did a good job of describing him! The way he kept running after Minnie was sooo cute. Its strange that all it took was a 19 year old to knock sense into a psychologist though...sometimes you have learn from youngsters.

The night he said, "Hello Ridhima I love you" was too funny. This was like the last thing expected out of him- the sensible, logical guy. And the change in him after that- humming mindlessly, lost concentration- everything was sooo sweet! Same goes for Ridhima ofcourse. Fianlly the girl came back to life!
Muskaan and Rahul were fantastic together. Especially the way Muskaan gained back her confidence after so much trauma...beautifully expressed. I wish she didnt have to go through another tragedy for that.
You did a very good thing by killing off Vivek in the end...I felt like breaking into the screen and murdering him...
The night he sneaked into her room was soooo sweet. This was not overly romantic, and thats really good. This one had some really great dialogues. And the way Gaurav caught them was really cruel...lol. He was so proud explaining it to Minnie...I wonder how could Ridhima assume that he would not realise.
Atul was really an understanding father figure. Its always hard for parents/guardians to accept things like that, but he did a really good job of convincing Anjali. One guy who has good sense of right and wrong. :)
Well, I think thats all I can remember for now though this fic deserves a much longer comment. You are a great writer for all I can say. I hope ur fic wins(i think the results are not out yet :S)
Thnx for adding me in the buddy list and plz pm me the links of your other works.
Take care
Love
Sur

Edited by Sur_Singhania - 13 years ago
Riddss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
heyyy dear,
awesome FF

love
Riddss
-Sookie- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hi NJ,

My name is Sookie.

I like the way you write and I have been following your works for quite sometime. But I see that of late I do not see you making your presence known on this forum.

I hope that you come back to forum soon so that we get to read your work.

Cheers!
Sookie.

Edited by -Sookie- - 13 years ago
Prasanthi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Intending to read this again.. so had to get this back to1st page on "my posts".😎
SuhanaSafar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Reopened at the request of the author.