Twilight

Hilary Duff Desperate For New Moon Role

SabeenSmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Heyy Twilighters!
(lol.I always say that everytime i start a topic here😆)

I read an article saying that Hilary Duff wants in on New Moon. She was heard talking to Peter Facinelli backstage at a Mercedes Benz Fashion Week about how bad she really wants to be in New Moon as one of the vampires. Not sure how I feel about this but even if Hilary Duff gets casted in New Moon Summit and the casting director would never make a wrong choice when it comes to casting because in my opinion every actors/actresses in Twilight are perfect for their parts. Anyways, here is the article.

Just about every starlet in Hollywood has their agent working overtime to try and score a role in the Twilight sequel New Moon. And Hilary Duff is no exception.

The latest star to get on the Twilight waitlist is Hilary Duff. The actress was heard backstage at Mercedes Benz Fashion week talking to Twilight star Peter Facinelli about how badly she wants the role.

A source tells Hollyscoop exclusively, "Hilary told Peter how bad she wants to be in the next Twilight movie. Hilary said that she would want to be one of the vampires in the movie."

Link:http://movies.hollyscoop.com/hilary-duff/hilary-duff-desperate-for-new-moon-role_1325.aspx

❤️Sabeen❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fanks =]

She can be in it as long as she dont take bellas place fine by me LMAO
noha450 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

i dont want hillary in NM!!!!!every cast of twilight are just perfect nooo need to change

Mrs.Brett Lee thumbnail
Erm she can be there..as the Volturis oderwise I dont think any replacement is needed..and thnx fr the article
MasterKatara18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Wow, is like every star in Hollywood after Twilight all of a sudden o.O

Thanks Sabeen for the article =)
~*Amal*~ thumbnail
Thanks 4 sharing!
wow wonder who hilary wud play if she got to b in new moon?!?!
Yea true saii ..they shud just keep the original cast.
preity*zinta thumbnail
Who would she play? She wouldn't be a major character.. I was thinking maybe she could play Jane but apparently Dakota's trying out for Jane too
I'm hoping for no replacements. She can play someone from the Volturi, I don't care..
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: mona18

Wow, is like every star in Hollywood after Twilight all of a sudden o.O

true😆
Now lets see how much truth these articles carries, cant wait to know the confirm cast list😛