Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Candylover

sorry for not helping out earlier...we were working on the story so far

Jyoti Synopsis

This thread has story so far of each episode....the real story so far thread still has to be put up....yukti is working on it but she is a little busy with work so we have to wait..i'm sure she will put it up soon in the mean time you can catch the story in the synopsis

Can some of the sub-plots be spun out and posted, since there are people asking at this stage of the show whether Sudha/Devika are the same?
brownmuslim thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
heyy
can someone please explain to me this Sudha/Devika track...i just recently started watchin Jyoti..and i am very very confused 😕
-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: brownmuslim

heyy
can someone please explain to me this Sudha/Devika track...i just recently started watchin Jyoti..and i am very very confused 😕

Because the family didn't have a lot of money, KK and Padma sent Sedha to live with Dadi in the village. There Dadi was harsh and strict, always abusing her, which is why Sudha is so scared and jumpy all the time.
When Dadi came to love with them in Udaypur, Sudha kept re-living her childhood and an alternate personality; Devika was born.
Devka goes out to night clubs and has fun. And Sudha becomes Davika when she is in agreat amount of stress or distress

I hope that helped

Yuks
brownmuslim thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: queenyuks

Because the family didn't have a lot of money, KK and Padma sent Sedha to live with Dadi in the village. There Dadi was harsh and strict, always abusing her, which is why Sudha is so scared and jumpy all the time.
When Dadi came to love with them in Udaypur, Sudha kept re-living her childhood and an alternate personality; Devika was born.
Devka goes out to night clubs and has fun. And Sudha becomes Davika when she is in agreat amount of stress or distress

I hope that helped

Yuks

Ya i was kind of confused....wondering if they are the same or not....because they have different personalities...and other topics they had on Sudha was also confusing......but this really helped...thanks so much 😳
premuktirock thumbnail
can ne give me jyoti and pankaj BG score mp3 plzz
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hello der..Im new to d show haven't watch any epi,so 4my interest,can any1 tell me when Sudha/Devka-Uday met..D Date of der 1st scene..

Help would be really appriciate:)

Love
Piya..
-Sharona- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Alok Narula
sihu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
How come there is no written update anymore?
-Sharona- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sssiham

How come there is no written update anymore?

i think some of our updaters are busy
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: piya2025

Hello der..Im new to d show haven't watch any epi,so 4my interest,can any1 tell me when Sudha/Devka-Uday met..D Date of der 1st scene..

Help would be really appriciate:)

Love
Piya..

March 16th episode - parts 3 & 4

End of part 3 - how Sudha, as Devika, first makes her exit from the house

Part 4 - how Uday first sees Devika, and their first encounter.