Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago

Exactly Deepti. I'm loving the title though, Great women's achiever👏👏 Deepika fits that category at a young age. Yup it's like Deepika visited our FC again😆 we missed her😳

qwertyfied thumbnail
Aishu, I just finished watching the vm!!!!! its fab..and u knw how much i love that song, srsly, Rehman was wasted in that movie....but u very correctly picturized the beautiful song on Deepika!! n I love u for adding clips of hers frm SRGMP..loved her totally🥳 keep  up the awesomeee work
Terenaina thumbnail

Originally posted by: qwertyfied

Aishu, I just finished watching the vm!!!!! its fab..and u knw how much i love that song, srsly, Rehman was wasted in that movie....but u very correctly picturized the beautiful song on Deepika!! n I love u for adding clips of hers frm SRGMP..loved her totally🥳 keep  up the awesomeee work

thank you deepti🤗  me, kully and you are triple twins now😆😆

The first time I saw Deepika was her modeling pics😆 I was waiting for her to talk and then I saw her on KWK special😳 She was just too beautiful. Normally when actress are that beautiful, they don't have talent. But when I watched OSO, I was amazed by her talent of acting and dancing. So yeah then I saw her in SRGMP, I was amazed by her grace. Each time, she surprised me.
You all saw her before me. I saw her on NB3.. she was just too amazing on there, you couldn't not like her.

I'm thinking about changing my username as well. What do you guys think? You can only do it once..
Edited by Insanity - 15 years ago
Terenaina thumbnail
seriously kully change ur username because insanity isn't good...LOL change it to Kully if it's available

what about my username? should I change it Deepika_so_lovely?

Originally posted by: veryuniquestyle

seriously kully change ur username because insanity isn't good...LOL change it to Kully if it's available

what about my username? should I change it Deepika_so_lovely?

🤣🤣 I can always count on your honesty. I wanted to make it Meera. What do you think?😉

Deepika_so_lovely. I don't really like long names, but think of something related to Deepika if you want!
Edited by Insanity - 15 years ago
qwertyfied thumbnail
I liked her from the first time they aired the Ajab Si promo on B4u🥳that was wayyy before SRGMP n NB3, i think..she had this classic old wolrd charm abt her, that was sooo hard to miss n dislike. Bass, heard the first song n knew the movie was going to be a blockbuster.

Insanity, hmmmmm...the first thing that comes to my mind  in ...Serenity!!😛 or how abt being different n choosing an antonym..Wacko-city🤪
qwertyfied thumbnail
D-crazen for Aishu😛 lol..that could also mean she's crazy abt me😆😆(which she isnt)
OOh, D-crazen is perfect. If Aishu doesn't want it, I'm taking it. 😆😆 Or maybe the 3 D's or something.. I'm really awful at coming up with names.. look at mine right now.. lol.

I think Serenity is taken, wacko-city. 🤣🤣

I wasn't into the bollywood thing before OSO and we don't have hindi channels so never saw it till I started coming on IF.
Terenaina thumbnail

Originally posted by: qwertyfied

D-crazen for Aishu😛 lol..that could also mean she's crazy abt me😆😆(which she isnt)

😆 insanity, crazen, don't like em. I also don't like meera, why that name kully?🤣

I still love OSO songs, the first time I saw it😍 I still love this movie, I'll watch it again

btw do u know any info about the movie aishwarya?