Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Simone2006747 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

AngelsKiss, I see all the wonderful comments you have received and I am eager to read further. I will read FF tomorrow night. Please do not post the next episode before Saturday evening. I hope the other forum members will accommodate my request. I apologize for the inconvenience ...

Thanks in advance ... 😊

Sunny1999 thumbnail
loved it.
please continue soon.

preet
Simone2006747 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

AngelsKiss ... you have surpassed yourself. The romance ... sigh ...😍

I like the FF Mrinalini ... her character has good and grey shades ... more realistic (unlike the chronically bitter C-B character). 

Vivek's character is the same. What is ironical is that he is the one who has every right to be bitter, yet he is the one who has made peace with his condition.

Part 5 - FF says that Radhika did not know what it meant to be a Bahu. How come? She loves books and she is self-educated. At heart she is a romantic and her "type" is forever looking for a prince to rescue her. So romantic books are her forte. Hence she should know what a "bahu" is.

Part 6 is supremely romantic, but for one minor thing. And this is my point of view.  
"... because his heart was rejoicing at the fact that this beautiful creature belonged to him' only him..."  - So now she "belongs" to him? Possessive men ... yuk ... (sorry, but I had to say that).
Have to wait and see how his character evolves. I hope we will not be disappointed.  πŸ˜ƒ

Part 6 - Can we please replace stomach with waist ... it is more appropriate, more romantic.

Part 7 -
"... instead her head turned towards Dev, her eyes lifted up to look directly into his, again Dev saw the same searching look in her eyes." - She has started trusting him. Good, that is the perfect start to a lasting relationship. I hope in the future episodes she will learn to make decisions on her own. FF Dev's character needs an emotional equal, not a clinging vine. Please make her strong.   😊

What is Gajar Ka Halwa? gajar=carrot, so carrot cake ?

In this FF, Dev is a "worldly-wise" man. And the FF Radhika is a very beautiful woman. It is interesting how a beautiful woman changes the equation of a relationship. Dev is captivated by her beauty. So what should I say ... lucky-Dev or poor-Dev ?   

Overall ... superb. πŸ‘πŸΌ  If only the C-B creatives could think like you ... 

Edited by simi2006747 - 14 years ago
kaari_babe thumbnail
plz plz plz update soon :D iv been checking liek evrryy hour :P by the way...how often does a chapter gets put up. im sorry this is like my first time reading a ff :$
AMAL722 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
where r u?
pls update soon
ammu30 thumbnail
Hi!
I 'm a silent member of this forum. I am so amazed at the wealth of talent that you have.I  finished reading all the parts of your fanfic just a few days ago. I have been impatiently waiting for an update, ever since.
Please do update soon.

thanks in advance.
kaari_babe thumbnail
im gettin really impatient! where are u? plz update asap  i want to kno what happens next :D
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice part!! Radhika look so scary..every loud voice feel scary..Why she looking every moment for Dev..
Waiting for more Radhika-Dev moment..
Angelskiss thumbnail
Originally posted by: simi2006747

AngelsKiss ... you have surpassed yourself. The romance ... sigh ...😍 Really? πŸ˜•

I like the FF Mrinalini ... her character has good and grey shades ... more realistic (unlike the chronically bitter C-B character). I actually like her character in CB, very realistic. I hate how everyone chant "choti bahu", I mean really it seems like they don't consider her feelings at her, always bringing up the topic of child. She is the badi bahu she should get the respect but no all they want is an heir. Is it her fault that she can't give them an heir? she is going to be bitter and spiteful of everyone if they give her respect.

Vivek's character is the same. What is ironical is that he is the one who has every right to be bitter, yet he is the one who has made peace with his condition. I don't like his character in CB at all, they make him look so helpless and pitied, I mean okay he is disabled but he can still function as a normal person. That's why I his character in my ff is different, he is making the most of his life despite his disabilites rather then wasting his life in self pity.

Part 5 - FF says that Radhika did not know what it meant to be a Bahu. How come? She loves books and she is self-educated. At heart she is a romantic and her "type" is forever looking for a prince to rescue her. So romantic books are her forte. Hence she should know what a "bahu" is. finally! I was waiting for someone to point this out! πŸ˜†  it has been said in the previous parts that she learned through books that have passed been down by her brothers to her, so that pretty much says it all. Her brothers gave her their schools books, Nirendra was a business student, and Arjun was a accounting student, and the third brother is a medical student (hewill be introduced later in the ff, he is a very important character).So the only books she has read are academic books, her brothers gave their class books and plus it was also mentioned in the flashback of her and her mother, where her mother thoughts were revealed "She did not believe in filling her daughter with tales of prince charming coming and whisking her away to a life filled with love. Krishna did not want to give her daughter an illusion, a hope that will be broken when she sees the reality of the world. She did not want her daughter to bear the hurt and loss as she herself had to face when she realized how different life was from the fairy tales, how different the prince charming was in real life."

so basically, Radhika did not grew up reading cinderella, snow white or other disney stories, she grew up learning fractions and x and y theory. So yah, she has never read any nonfiction books, neither romance novels.

Part 6 is supremely romantic, but for one minor thing. And this is my point of view.  
"... because his heart was rejoicing at the fact that this beautiful creature belonged to him' only him..."  - So now she "belongs" to him? Possessive men ... yuk ... (sorry, but I had to say that). πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ great job! you have figured out his characer. yup I am afraid Dev is a very possessive man, expecially of things that "belongs" to him. he is not a perfect person!  you will see his possessiveness for Radhika in the future chapters.
πŸ‘πŸ‘Have to wait and see how his character evolves. I hope we will not be disappointed.  πŸ˜ƒ erm... I am very positive you will like his possessive character πŸ˜‰

Part 6 - Can we please replace stomach with waist ... it is more appropriate, more romantic. πŸ˜†Alrightly I will change that!

Part 7 -
"... instead her head turned towards Dev, her eyes lifted up to look directly into his, again Dev saw the same searching look in her eyes." - She has started trusting him. Nope she doesn't really trust him, she is scared of him, she doesn't want to do anything that will anger her pati. remember she has been following her father's and bros orders so far in life now she believes that she has to follow her pati's order, do what he wants her to do. Good, that is the perfect start to a lasting relationship. I hope in the future episodes she will learn to make decisions on her own. FF Dev's character needs an emotional equal, not a clinging vine. Please make her strong.   😊 I can't really make her character strong becuase she is strong in her own way, there won't be any independent Radhika she will always rely on Dev and her new family. I think she deserves it, after living her entire life independently (she was independent, there was no one to care for her, she was forced to do all the work, take care of everything) she deserves to be pampered, spoiled and cared for.

What is Gajar Ka Halwa? gajar=carrot, so carrot cake ?  Yup! lolz! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

In this FF, Dev is a "worldly-wise" man. And the FF Radhika is a very beautiful woman. It is interesting how a beautiful woman changes the equation of a relationship. Dev is captivated by her beauty. So what should I say ... lucky-Dev or poor-Dev ?  actually you will soon be saying poor Radhika and lucky Dev. lolz.Radhika might be extremely beautiful but she is deeply scarred from within, that's the whole point of the story  

Overall ... superb. πŸ‘πŸΌ Thank you 😳  If only the C-B creatives could think like you ...  If the creatives start thinking like me then I will have to sue them for stealing my ideas! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Hey I just read it now and it was AWESOME!!!!!!

πŸ‘

I love the way you explained how radz is having probs wit ppl around her and i soooo love mrinu in this shes soooo sweetπŸ˜ƒ!!!!!!!! Radz sees her mother in mrinuπŸ˜† LOL thats sweet!!!!! Muskaan is bad how can she give the girl a book on how bad in laws are😑😑
Radz is sooo confused and innocent, she doesnt do anything when told, doesnt talk also, if someone stares at me like that and quietly waits till i force her to do something, i would get pissed manπŸ˜†
shes kinda irritating. LOL but shame she hasnt seen all this before so its k. and Dev actually liked her when he saw her, sooo sweeeet😳😳 how can he have feelings for vish😑 Thanks to mrinu he got married to radz!!!!!!!!!

Hope radz gets normal soon and dev falls in love with her😳!

Thanks for this dhamakedar FF! I soooo LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

Luv
Nadz😳

😭Edited by nadz_J - 14 years ago