Husein Tina Love Hub - Its all about LOVE!! - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
Thanks everyone .. for liking the first page 😳 

Sri @ I agreee .. I looove that pic too! Seriously yaar .. they're glowwwwing like .. a million watt light bulb!! 😉😳😆 Look toooo cute! 😳

Surakshita @ Thanks for the pics of Husein Tina .. lovely pics! 😳

congratulatonsssssssss

well post the pics of them attending juhi 's wedding.....thats the most recent event!!!
^^ Yup .. will post pics of Husein Tina at Juhi's wedding .. but HQ ones! 😳
Here's the Youtube link of Juhi & Sachin's wedding .. covered by SBS 😊 With wonderful bytes & wishes by Husein Tina 😳 

Thanks to Naz (Ruhaansimifan) for uploading the video 😊

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qo729fFcYtk[/YOUTUBE]
Awwwwwwwww...Eks thx a lott fr the vid..wd have prob catched up nw 100 times till now😆😆...

Haiiii Tina in a sareeeeeeeeeeeeeee...and he in black...awwwwwwwwwww..cant take my eyes off only...😆
hey congrats 4 d new fc...

last wen i visited d forum d fc was on pg 128 i guess and wen i return after a few days i get to c a new fc....wow..this is a pleasant surprise...
ekta loved d first page...d pic is sweet & d words are apt for huti...

was waiting to c huti in juhi's wedding and my wait was worth it...loved the bytes given by them...huti's happiness for juhi..tina sweetly pointed out how gorgeous juhi was looking...hu was very possessive abt kk wen reporter mentioned kk was getting married 😆.. hu sweetly mentioned how juhi used to always say she wud want all d ceremonies for her wedding and finally she's got wat she always wanted..hopefully we too get all that we want...loved every bit of wat they said & their wishes to juhi were truly lovely...it shows how much they value love in their lives...

and as hu said v must definitly thank juhi sachin first for making us a part of the most imp day in their lives...all news teams for covering the event and all our fellow members on india-forums for providing us wit lovely videos & updates...thanks a lot guys... had it not been for u all we wud have missed seeing huti who looked truly like newly weds ( as few of them have pointed out)...hu looked dashing as always and this is the second time i've seen tina in heavy jewellery look and she looked gorgeous ( no doubt hu kept on glancing at her in between  😆) 
Edited by q1q1q - 15 years ago
Hey Shweta .. good to see you back after a few days!! Yup .. at times we work at super-sonic speed! When we have loads of Husein Tina talk! 😆😆 They've kept us busy off late 😉 Thanks for liking the homepage 😳

I loooved Husein Tina's bytes to SBS ... especially when Husein says "Nothing is better in life.." and Tina completes his sentence ".. than being in love"! I sooo loved what they said .. such words can come only from someone who understands the meaning of LOVE in their lifes .. someone who truly & deeply is in LOVE! 😳😳 Such Bliss .. and it showed on their faces! Seriously yaar .. they looked like newly weds themselves!! 😳😳

Husein Tina were looking as GORGEOUS as ever!! I've been saying it over & over again 😆 Tina looked gorgeous in the saree and jewellery .. and Husein, in black, looked like a Greek God!!! Awesssssome!!! 😳😳 Sachhhiiiii ... kaala teeka laga lena chahiye dono ko 😳😳

I too have noticed .. how, when Husein speaks .. Tina keeps looking at him and vice versa!! Yaar .. we can't take our eyes off them .. woh dono toh obviously can't take their eyes off one another!! 😉

Edited by Ektaj - 15 years ago
hey guys congrate 4 the new FC
and great work ekta

and guys we have to made this  more active then the previous one
cong on new fc
this to will comp soon
Hi Everyone.................

I know we're all excited about the New Love Hub so i thought let me begin the Request Section.................i just wanted a few videos & pics of HuTi................

-Firstly, I wanted the video & Pics where HuTi go 2 the Jewellery Shop & Hu is in black & Tina in Pink

-Secondly, I wanted the Zshare or Youtube Links of HuTi NB2 Grand Finala where they dance 2gether with Yash & Gauri & where they r annoned NB2 Winners..................

-Lastly, I wanted Pics of HuTi NB2 Pics of Different Epi & Rehersals as i do not have many ...................other events too which happened that year................

Hope someone has these requests please................I'll be waiting.........