Fan Fictions

Kahani hamare Romeo aur Juliet ki(RN) NOTE pg16 - Page 5

awaazilicious thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Part one

"Ek ladki ki tumhe kya sunao daastaan

Ek ladki ki tumhe kya sunao daastaan"

All the angels clapped as Rajveer began singing, remembering Naina.

"Wo pagli hai, sabse juda

Her pal nayee oskee ada

Phool barse log tarse jaaye wo ladki jaha"

Bipasha and Kareena stood up and clicked their fingers and flower petals began showering on everyone and Rajveer got a pleasant surprise and he just smiled as the fragrance reminded him of Naina. 

Ek ladki ki tumhe kya sunao daastaan

Wo pagli hai, sabse juda

Her pal nayee oskee ada

Phool barse log tarse jaaye wo ladki jaha

Rani came from behind and took Rajveer's hand and then took him inside the forest like place and all the others followed as if he was enchanted. Then he sat down again remembering Naina and all the others also wanted to hear more.

"Hey khafa to khafa, phir khud hee wo mann bhi jaati hai,

laati hai hoto pe muskaan wo"

He remembered her innocent childish smile which always had made him smile too no matter what circumstances.

"ho chup hai to chup hai wo, phir khud hee wo gunn gunaati hai

gaati hai, meethee meethee taan wo

kese kahu kesee hai wo, bus apne hee jesee hai wo

All the angels were now so awed by him and his description of Naina that they all wanted to be in her place. Then after a while all of them were just hanging around and then they felt Rajveer standing alone and could feel the croak in his voice which made all them sad too.

"Aaj kal her wo pal, beetha jo tha oske saath me

Kya kahu khaabo me aata hai kyu"

He remembered how they got separated on the gates of Heaven even after so much of hardship and his eyes filled up with tears.

"ho yaad jo aaye to osse bichar ne kee wo ghari,

kya kahu dil dhuk sa jaata hai kyu"

Aish came and consoled him. He turned around towards all of them and wiped his tears and forced up a smile but they all knew how sad he was.

"ab me kahi wo hai kahi

per hai dua eh ham nasheen

Phool barse log tarse jaaye wo ladki jaha"

Then Kareena came and took him along with her to change the mood and automatically he felt better.

Wo pagli hai, sabse juda

Her pal nayee oskee ada

"Rajveer I'm afraid we won't be able to take you in the main area as yet because it is highly secured." Bipasha informed him as they all had reached the outskirts of the main resort.

"But I thought you guys were in charge so why can't you just take me in?" he asked clearly perplexed by the system down here.

"We are not in charge of the main area. We have the responsibilities of the outskirts. That department is handled by the male angels and right now by the gate there is Vivek and Salman." Sushmita informed as she checked through the clouds. They were allowed everywhere but were not allowed to bring in any one else without security check.

When he heard that he was surprised alright that even the male angels were put in actors. God this place was a right circus and he thought it was worse than him being alive and on earth. At least there in KMA he was able to meet Naina but here there are so many restrictions. He made a sullen face and sat down on a fluffy cloud that came his way. The angels noticed it and came to him again.

"Oh don't worry my boy. Dekho kuch hee ghanto me onka lunch break hoga to tab ham tumhe lekar andar ghus jaaenge." Preity winked at him which made him smile again. all these were certainly not ready to leave him and for now it was to his advantage. "To till then why don't you tell us the whole story?"

All the angels joined in with her and then finally Rajveer agreed and made all of them sit down as he began his narration. It was going to be pretty long so all of them made themselves comfy and cozy. Then he began by looking up into space remembering that first meeting which had changed his whole life…

FLASHBACK

It was the Fresher's ball at KMA and all the first year cadets were roaming around looking for their partners. The rule was that every fresher had to find a senior to go with to the ball and most of them had already found their respective partners.

"Excuse me but where do you think you're going?" The cadet standing by the entrance stopped two girl cadets from entering.

They felt offended and moved him aside, "we're going inside the ball."

"The rules say you need to go inside with a senior partner."

"Exactly, it says that a fresher has to go in with a senior so here we are. It doesn't say you need to go in couples and even if it does we say we are a couple." The girls held hands and then pushed their way inside.

Now this became an inspiration for all the rest who were remaining and they also just found any odd person and hooked up. Soon the entrance was flooded with all the same sex couples and the cadets sitting there just gave up and then the rules were binned and everyone just charged their way in.

Inside the foyer was decorated with red and white balloon festoons and flowers. There were lights and smoke and music. Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves mingling in and dancing to the music. In a corner stood a group where there were all the senior cadets and they all stood there observing others.

"RV that's the fiftieth girl you've rejected tonight." Yudi slapped Rajveer's back as he was getting tired of seeing him doing the same thing over and over again. "Puri academy kee larkiya tujpe marti hai or tu hai ke sab ko reject karta rehta hai."

"Please Yudi you know how none of them actually have that…what shall I say…they just don't have what I want." Rajveer took another sip of his drink.

His friends just shook their heads as he was just impossible. "Saale puree academy me Kishen Kanhaiya banke ghoomta hai or kehta rehta hai ke koi bhi larki me interest nahi." Alekh was Rajveer's cousin and he knew him too well to judge him. He saw how all the girl cadets would leech onto him as he would pass by as if he was honey and they all were bees. He also knew how much he loved the attention but on purpose pretended to be too modest about it.

"Oh come on man I'm sure there would be something in them that you like." Yudi kept his eyes out looking for his date that had gone about ten minutes ago and still hadn't returned. He was starting to get negative ideas that what if she ran away. Then Yudi looked over in the near distance and smiled, "Dekh wo rahi teree sabse bari deewaani."

All of them turned their heads in the direction Yudi pointed at and they all saw Ritu sitting near the bar drinking and waving towards them. Rajveer gave her a weak smile and a wave as he had always tried to avoid her presence. She was good looking and a senior too but she didn't have that spark which he was looking for. His friends always teased him with her as they thought she was perfect for him. "RV I think you should go to her come on," Yudi could see how Ritu was constantly inviting Rajveer towards her; "she is obviously waiting for you."

"I told you many times Yudi that I'm just not interested in her." Rajveer turned away as his friends continued teasing him as they thought he was lying and trying to hide the truth.

Then Alekh went near Rajveer and winked at the rest. "Acha Raj tu bata to sahi ke tujhe kesee ladki pasand hai. Then we'll all work together to find her for you." He just loved doing this to him all the time as they just got another thing to pull his leg about.

Rajveer began musing about it and then he smiled dreamily, "wo aisee honee chaheeye jise dekhte hee mere dil me ghanti baje or chaaro or bijli chamak ne lage." All of them cheered him on with their 'ooooooooohs' and 'aaaaaaaaahs'. "She has to be soft like the wind and sweet as honey. Whenever she would walk the whole world would come to a stand still and whenever she would smile thousand notes of music would play automatically." He stood there imagining her with a silly grin on his face and his friends nudged each other saying that he is gone again.

"Perfect description RV" Yudi put his arm around him, "You see Ritu bhi aisee hee to hai. Dekh oske aage peeche hamesha bijli chamak ti rehtee hai because of all this make  up and glitter she puts on herself."

"Or phir oske baal bhi lehraate hai jab onhe khule rakhtee hai," Alekh came and took hold of from the other side. "To your wind problem is also solved and then…" he thought about the rest but couldn't find much comparison.

Then Ali stepped in, "and she also eats lots of chocolates so she is a sweet tooth to your sweet problem is also solved."

All of them ganged up on Rajveer again and began persuading him that Ritu is the one he is looking for. "Yes RV you've got to agree that she is the one for you."

"Ha Raj yeh sahi kehraha hai. She definitely is the one for you."

"Are you sure guys?" As usual Rajveer became a pawn to their prank once again and actually believed it all. They all built it up in him to such extent that he had no choice but to be persuaded.

"Come on Raj make the step…" Alekh pushed him further on purpose.

"Yes RV she is clearly waiting for you and you must go to her. Come on make the step." Yudi joined in.

"Yes Raj take the step"

They all kept saying it together pushing him further, "Come on take the step, take the step, take the step."

He was all set and finally he made the move in Ritu's direction. After he had gone Alekh and Yudi burst out laughing and gave each other high fives. Then they watched how Rajveer was zooming through the couples trying to reach Ritu. "Ab dekhna kesa paplu banega saale ka," Alekh smirked. This was their usual source of entertainment where they instigated Rajveer to such an extent and then watched how he made a fool out of himself.

Meanwhile on the other side of the hall stood another group of male senior cadets who were also observing everyone else. "Hey Navin red alert. Enemy is entering in the forbidden territory."

Navin turned around as his friend informed him and he found Rajveer walking towards Ritu and immediately his nostrils flared. He couldn't believe he was hitting on her again and he was no way going to allow this. "Yeh saala phirse meree Ritu pe daure daal raha hai. Iskee to aaj khair nahi." He was going to go forward but his friend held him back.

"Don't be too hasty Navin. You know hame sikhaaya gaya hai ke her qadam ko soch samajh ke uthaana hota hai and here clearly if you take such a step there are a lot of consequences." He pointed with his eyes towards all the faculty members who were present who would immediately give punishment.

"So what you want me to do, stand here and watch the show." He clenched his fists as he had hated Rajveer since the first day he had entered KMA and had found him here too. Then he had hated him for being more popular than him and all the female cadets were running after Rajveer and not him. That was just not done. Then he had fallen for Ritu when he had met her but she had been more interested in Rajveer than him which also vexed him to the core. Some how he had managed to go through the fresher year with the vengence but now it had come to the verge of exploding. "I'm meant to be the flirt in this story per mujhe yaha koi bhao hee nahi deta or wo saala kutta, good for nothing looser is getting all the limelight. I won't allow this at all." He moved forward to go charge on him when his friends stopped him back and tried knocking some sense into him.

Meanwhile Rajveer was nearly approaching Ritu but the couples dancing kept blocking his way due to which it was taking so long. Yudi and Alekh were watching him carefully as they had a mischievous plan up their sleeve and were waiting for the right moment.

"Chal daalde." Alekh winked at Yudi and then Yudi took a pair of skates out from behind him and then he sneaked over to the parallel side to Rajveer and ducked down and slid the skates out just as he was about to make his next step and just as expected he put his foot on the skate and he skidded.

continued below... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awaazilicious thumbnail

Rajveer couldn't stop himself as he just went sliding off with his arms flying around and just when he thought he would be crashing against the wall coming in front of him he felt a pair of arms grasping hold of him. Everything happened so quickly that he didn't realize what happened in the beginning but then he found himself scooped down in someone's arms. He was stunned to find a fair maiden stand in front of him from whom he was unable to take his eyes off. Time had stood still, and his heart was bumping up and down in his chest making a loud ding dong noise.

Naina was shaken by that noise and she shuddered but this guy scooped down in her arms was so handsome that she couldn't take her eyes off either. She couldn't believe that God answered her prayers so quickly, as just a minute ago she had wished that an extremely handsome guy falls into her arms and here he was. It was as if he had just been thrown down from Heaven. She ignored the loud ding dong and continued to drown in the pool of his brown irises.

Was this really true? He kept thinking whilst still lying back on the soft bed of her arms. Then he felt this soft breeze touch his cheek and he saw how the wind made her hair fly in the air increasing her beauty. This truly felt like a dream so he moved his hand slowly towards her to touch her and confirm it to be real. He could hear soft notes playing in his ears which soothed him and sent him in a trance.

Is this love  mein ne na jaana, aha haha ha

Is this love tu hee batana aha ha

As soon as he got skin contact with her a thousand volts of electricity went through him and he began shaking with the shock.

She became confused seeing him like that and she looked where his hand was and then she saw below him. She slapped her head with her other hand. "I'm really sorry, my vibrator got activated again." she laughed and took hold of the vibrator and Rajveer stopped shaking but he was still in shock. Her laugh was so innocent just like her.

Is this love  mein ne na jaana, aha haha ha

Is this love tu hee batana aha ha

This certainly was love and he definitely was in love. This was the girl he was waiting for and he couldn't stop thanking God that he finally answered his prayers. He wanted to thank his friends too who sent him in this direction so then he could run into this master creation of the Almighty. He took hold of her hand and took it to his lips and laid a soft kiss and she gave a shy smile. She thought not only was this guy extremely handsome but a charmer too. She definitely was in love with this guy. He had loved her voice even when she had used to say minimal words and he wished to hear them again. "Tell me do you believe in love at first sight?"

"Ooooh", she got excited, "I didn't do so up till now. It depends what you're looking at?" Her heart was racing as if she had run a marathon. She was glad they were standing behind the wall where others were not able to see them.

That was a good enough answer for him and he began moving forward closer to her. And she kept encouraging him, "Yes...yes....yes...yes..." as he got closer and closer to her until finally both their lips had pasted into a passionate lip lock sending shivers down both their spines. This certainly felt out of the world and they both felt they were in Heaven.

"Hey where did RV go?" Yudi came back to Alekh as he couldn't find Rajveer anywhere. After he had thrown the skates he had seen him slip and skid away but then it was as if he disappeared.

"Saala nautanki khud ose thikaane laga kar aaya hai or ab yaha aake nautanki shuru kardee apni. Being all innocent as if you don't know what happened?" Alekh leaned back in the chair drinking his remaining drink.

"Chief I'm serious. I mean I did see him skate away but then he got lost." Yudi had this serious worried expression as if something was seriously wrong.

However Alekh was less moved as he knew his cousin too well. "Are khaalee peele tension mat le. Wo laga hoga apni kisee Gopi ke saath. Now relax and here..." he offered him a drink, "have this drink."

"Hey no ways, if Shalini catches me drinking again then she'll definitely whip me again." Yudi looked around to see if she was in sight. All the others laughed at him. "Are guys you don't know her, kya patak patak ke maartee hai wo..." he held onto his shoulder, "abhi tak subhe kee maar taaza hai yaar." The others just continued laughing as they all knew how in Yudi and Shalini's relationship, Shalini wore the pants. Alekh had many times encouraged Yudi to become the man he is but he could never get past her and her dominating nature.

Now the kiss that felt as if had gone on till eternity broke finally and both stared at each other catching on their breaths. They leaned their foreheads against each other as Rajveer's hands rested on her waist holding her closer to him as her hands rested on his taut chest. "I think I'm in love with you." He whispered.

"Sir, we've just met and how could you declare it as love?" she found it strange of how all of a sudden her diction became so formal.

"My lady your lips are the holy shrine and my unworthiest hand here is asking for a chance for my blushing lips to be allowed one more kiss." He paused as he couldn't even understand what he was saying. It was as if words were coming automatically in his mouth and he had no control over them. This made no sense to him but he still smiled hoping she would understand.

She looked confused as she didn't understand what he was saying but she couldn't let him know that so she smiled too. Now as she opened her mouth to speak it also spoke an alien language, "you do wrong your hand too much sir. Which mannerly devotion shows this, for pilgrim's hands are for saints to touch and a holy palmer's kiss is palm to palm." What was this rubbish she was ranting? She kept thinking but Rajveer surprised her even further.

"What is she saying? Is she crazy or is she trying to make me crazy?" he thought as he tried to comprehend her words. But then he looked at how innocent she looked and he didn't want to waste time. "So don't saints have holy palmers and lips?" he couldn't believe he was carrying on with this but now he actually was enjoying it even though he didn't understand a single word.

"Ay they do sir but only used for a prayer."

"Oh dear saint let lips do what hands do, they pray to be given a chance or lest go in despair." Now this was too much he thought. Where were these words coming from in his mouth?

"Then have my lips for the sin they have took." She pulled him closer and they shared another passionate kiss full of love. Their lips stuck onto each other as if they were one and were made just for each other. This time it didn't last long as the previous one. "You kiss by the book." She paused after that as it all came to her. She was ranting all the dialogues of Romeo and Juliet. "Naina tu bhi na ek number kee gadhi hai gadhi. That's it no more bedtime stories for you." She cursed herself in her mind.

The same happened with Rajveer as he also remembered these were the dialogues of Romeo and Juliet which he had just read last night coincidently and had memorized the words. "I'm going to kill that Yudi for making me read that book." He thought too.

She loosened out of his grip and felt embarrassed for being so foolish. She didn't think she would be able to face him anymore so she walked away.

"Hey...wait..." he tried to stop her but she didn't. "I think I'll just have to tell her in the twenty first century style." And he followed her onto the dance floor. As he came the lights and the music changed automatically and all the other couples moved off.

Everyone glued their eyes on the two wondering what they were doing and especially seeing Rajveer on the dance floor was highly surprising. Naina also turned around to see what happened

and she found Rajveer there circling her

and then to everyone's surprise yet once again he began dancing to the tunes.

Naina kept looking at him as he moved perfectly with the music

and it was as if there was magic in them as she found her legs also automatically moving in beat with his. His friends just looked over with wide eyes because as far as they knew Rajveer never danced.

Not only did he dance he also began singing.

"dekha tujhe dekha maine hua me to crazy

Tauba mere tauba kuri hai tu sexy

Aaja meri baaho me tu aaja baby love me

Aaa ah aa ah aa ah aaa

dekha tujhe dekha maine hua me to crazy

Tauba mere tauba kuri hai tu sexy

Aaja meri baaho me tu aaja baby love me

Aaa ah aa ah aa ah aaa

Mujhe tu zara see ha is dil me entry de

Chupaale yu mujhko naa rahe koi exit

Hey love mera hit hit soniye

To phir kaisee khit pit soniye

Tu baby bari fit fit soniye

Na kar aisee khit pit khit pit

Na kar aisee khit pit khit pit"

She came and danced along with him joining in.

"Ek bus tu hee meri pehli pehli aarzoo hai tu hee meree aakhri tamanna

Naam bus tera mere dil pe likha meree aakho me basa hai tera sapna

Ek bus tu hee meri pehli pehli aarzoo hai tu hee meree aakhri tamanna

Naam bus tera mere dil pe likha meree aakho me basa hai tera sapna"

He took her hand and put it to his heart

"hu maana nazar me, magar tu dil me jaga de

Tu jaane bahaane love na jaane koi limit.

They continued having fun in each other's company and others too had joined in.

"Jaanu me to jaanu teri baatein meethee meethee per karu kese karu me bharosa

Badi mushkil hai yeh darta hai dil yeh kahi koi hona jaaye dhoka

Jaanu me to jaanu teri baatein meethee meethee per karu kese karu me bharosa

Badi mushkil hai yeh darta hai dil yeh kahi koi hona jaaye dhoka"

He was determined and didn't want to let her go

"Hey dhoka tu khaale, kabhi to aazmaale

Jo maine tha kehna, hai kehdiya bus that's it

They continued dancing till it ended with an abrupt end. Navin had snatched Naina away from Rajveer and looked at him with raging eyes. He didn't say anything and began dragging her away from him. She was confused and Rajveer was too as to why was this happening.

"Bhaiya leave me. Why are you taking me away from him?" she asked Navin as she struggled in his grip.

"His name is Rajveer Singh Shekhawat, the son of Rishabh Singh Shekhawat. The one and only Rishabh Singh Shekhawat." That was enough for her to realise what was going on. He was the son of their biggest enemy and she couldn't believe how her life was starting to sound like the original Romeo and Juliet.

"Raj tu paagal hogaya hai? Jaanta hai wo koun hai?" Alekh came and pulled Rajveer back before he decided to follow Naina out. When Rajveer nodded his head in disagreement Alekh told him. "She is Naina Singh Ahluwalia, daughter of Nishant Singh Ahluwalia and Navin's sister."

Rajveer was also left in aghast as he couldn't believe he fell in love for the first time and that too with his enemy. 

End of part
Edited by arwa72 - 15 years ago
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Too good!!!!Awesome!!!!!Mindblowing!!!!!

The song is very nice!!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊

I liked the special effects provided by the angels!!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊 👏 👏 👏 👏The angels are really interested in his story!!!!!😛 😛 😛 😛 😊 😊 😊 😊

Raj remembering Naina was so sweet and the way he described her!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊 😊 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳No wonder the angels wanted to be in Naina's place!!!!!😉 😉 😉 😉 😊 😊 😊 😊

Yeh angels usse itna importance de rahi hai and he is enjoying it!!!😛 😛 😛 😛 😊 😊 😊 😊But even in this woh Naina ko ek pal ke liye nahi bhoola!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊 😊

Now he is feeling sad but he wiped his tears quickly!!!!😭 😭 😭 😭 😭The angels are trying to comfort him!!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊

Angels said they won't be able to take him in the main area aur gate ke paas Salman aur Vivek hai!!!!😛 😛 😛 😛Wow!!!😊 😊 😊 😊

Raj is right this place is a circus!!!    😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆Its worse than being alive kyunki tab kam se kam woh Naina se mil toh sakta tha!!!!😔 😔 😔 😔

Now Raj starts telling them his story!!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊

Every Fresher had to find a senior to go with to the ball!!!😛 😛 😛 😛Wow!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊

Even in my B-School for the dancing part in Frehser's Welcome this was the rule!!!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊Of course I did not attend so I did not have to do it!!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊

Two girls went in saying they were going by the rules and they are a couple!!!!!!!😛 😛 😛 😛 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

The entrance was flooded by same sex couples!!!!!😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣What an idea!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏Going to the party with a partner of the same sex!!!!!😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Raj KMA mein Kishen Kanhaiya banke ghoomta hai!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊 😊Magar usse ush khas ladki ka intezzar hai!!!!😍 😍 😍 😍How cute!!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳

I liked the comparison between Raj and honey and the girls and bees!!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Yudi is getting worried ke what if his date ran away!!!!!😛 😛 😛 😛 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆Yudi pointed out Ritu as Raj's sabse badi deewani!!!!!😒 😒 😒 😒 😒Ritu seems to be Rosalyn in this story!!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊

Raj is not interested in her but this friends are trying hard to convince him that Ritu is the one for him!!!!😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡

Kya description diya hai Raj ne apni dreamgirl ka!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

Raj ki ek ek baat ka they are trying to explain ke Ritu mein hai!!!!😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣Yeh bhi ajeeb hai bas Raj ka mazaak banana chahte hai!!!😔 😔 😔 😔

They are convincing Raj ke Ritu is the one for him and he became a pawn to their prank once again!!!!   

Navin is getting angry ke Raj is going to Ritu!!!!!😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡Accha huya uske friend ne usse rok liya!!!!    😊 😊 😊 😊

Poor Navin!!!!   He has fallen for Ritu magar Ritu is more interested in Raj!!!!😔 😔 😔 😔

His dialogue ke he is meant to be the flirt in this story magar usse yaha koi bhao hi nahi deta is too funny!!!!!😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Yudi ne skates dala to make Raj fall but God ko toh kuch aur hi manzoor tha and he went sliding on them!!!!😛 😛 😛 😛 😊 😊 😊 😊

Instead of the heroine falling on the hero yahan ulta ho gaya!!!!!😛 😛 😛 😛 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆Yahan Raj gira aur Naina ne usse pakda!!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊 😊

Naina can't take her eyes off him!!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊 😊 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳She had wished an extremely handsome guy falls into her arms and here he was!!!!😛 😛 😛 😛 😊 😊 😊 😊Waah yeh Naina ki wish toh bahut jaldi puri ho gayi!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊 👍🏼 👍🏼 👍🏼 👍🏼

Raj could hear soft notes playing!!!!!!😛 😛 😛 😛 😊 😊 😊 😊It reminded me of Shahrukh Khan in Main Hoon Na!!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊

The song is very nice and apt for the situation!!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊

As soon as Raj touched her he got a shock but it was just her vibrator!!!!!😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Raj realised he is in love!!!😊 😊 😊 😊 😊He kissed Naina's hand and she gave a shy smile!!!😊 😊 😊 😊 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳Wow!!!!👏 👏 👏 👏 👏Naina is also definately in love with him!!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊 😊

Their love at first sight was just magical!!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊 😊 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

I loved Naina's answer to Raj's question of do you believe in love at first sight!!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊 😊 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳

Yeh toh accha hai they were standing behind the wall warna Navin ne dekha hota toh this would have led to a fight for sure!!!!!    😊 😊 😊 😊

Raj kissed Naina and she also kept encouraging him!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊 😊 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️They both felt they were in Heaven!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊 😊

Yudi is wondering ke Raj kaha gayab ho gaya!!!!😕 😕 😕 😕But Aalekh is less moved!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊

Toh Shalini beats up Yudi and he is scared of her!!!😛 😛 😛 😛They really are an item!!!!!😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆Shalini is dominating aur Aalekh hamesha Yudi ko bolta rehta hai to be a man!!!!!😛 😛 😛 😛 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Raj ne toh keh bhi diya ke he thinks he is in love with her!!!!😛 😛 😛 😛 😊 😊 😊 😊 😊Wow kya confidence hai!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

Raj aur Naina toh Romeo aur juliet ke dialogues bolne lage!!!!😛 😛 😛 😛 😊 😊 😊 😊Unlogo ko khud bhi samaj mein nahi aa raha tha ke woh dono kya bol rahe hai!!!!😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Now Naina pulled him closer and they kissed again!!!😊 😊 😊 😊 😊 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️Kya baat hai!!!😛 😛 😛 😛 😊 😊 😊 😊First meeting mein do baar kiss!!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊 😊 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

Finally they both realised that they were ranting the dialogues of Romeo and Juliet!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Naina toh jaa rahi thi magar Raj toh usse jaane hi nahi dena chahta!!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊 🤗 🤗 🤗Usne realise kiya ke ab usse Naina ko twenty first century style mein patana padega!!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊 👍🏼 👍🏼 👍🏼 👍🏼

Naina ko rokne ke liye usne gaana gaya aur dance bhi kiya!!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊 😊And Naina also danced with him!!!!   It was awesome!!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊 😊 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

His friends were surprised as Raj never danced!!!!!😛 😛 😛 😛 😊 😊 😊 😊

The song is excellant and rocking and one of my favourites!!!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊 😊

It suited them perfecty and was just magical!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊 😊 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

But Navin dragged Naina away and Aalekkh stopped Raj and both came to know that ke jisse woh dono pyaar karte hai woh unke dushmaan ke khandan ka hai!!!!    

Naina ne sahi socha ke really their lives were starting to sound like the original Romeo and Juliet!!!!!    😔 😔 😔 😔

Yeh toh hona hi tha akhir yeh hai kahani hamare Romeo aur Juliet Ki!!!!😉 😉 😉 😉 😊 😊 😊 😊 😊

Edited by Shaina_b - 15 years ago
Sumi_162710 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Simply superb. Truly hav no words to express. How do u do it??? Everything was so nice n perfect. RN meeting was gr8 but fiest meeing me hi kiss woh bhi do do. Must say very fast they r.😉😉 But the poor babies fell in luv 4 the 1st tym n dat too wid enemies.
The song selections wer gr8, perfect wid the situation. 👏👏👏
Btw I liked it when u said Raj was honey n girls wer bees. That indeed is true. 😳😳😳
W8ing to knw their luv story. PLS CONTINUE SOON.
Edited by sumaiya wahid - 15 years ago
sea_nyx thumbnail
woooh! gr8 part yaar, pehli mulaqat mein hi kiss? lol well lage raho raj bhai....but i loved the way naveen said "i'm supposed to be the flirt in the story but he's stealing all the limelight..."
springsign29 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
the update was really mindblowing👏👏👏, raj is the hottie in k.m.a and has nt found his dream girl.... that ritu , just as alwz after raj and navin is jealous of raj,..... wish they were frnds...
naina and raj started reciting "romeo and juliet "😆, and then felt embrassement at their stupidity........but that love for u....
that  too at first sight......
yudi and shalini are an item couple.....😆, shalini beats up yudi if he drinks.................., she is opposite of wat she was in lrl......

but now both of them know that they are frm each other 's enemy side......😔 😔 😔 😔..........

plz update soon this time......................
Dhara_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That was awesome dear...!!!👏

Poor Rajveer still hasn't met Naina...😭

God seems to be diwaane about Hindi movies....saar a staff is actors n actresses...I m sure He is enjoying their company as well...😉

The idea of going to the ball with a partner of the same gender was very different...as in never ever used anywhere before...😃

Poor Rajveer.....Never thought he could be this silly....😆 His friends choosing his 'dream girl' for him...😆

Yudi and Shalini thing was very funny...I could actually imagine Shalini beating Yudi...😆

Navin jelous of our hero... Loved his dialouges.....😆 They were quite funny....😆😆

Loved the whole Rajveer meeting Naina sequence...😳

It was soooo cute...😳

Aalekh and Yudi actually helped him get his dream girl.....😉

The dialouges sounded very strange at first😕 and I was actually confused as to what they were talking...and I was soo engrossed in the story that I completely forgot that Romeo and Juliet was supposed to make its way here....😆

All in all a wonderful part, a great storyline and writing...well I have no words left for your writing...👏

Looking forward to the next part......hope it comes soon.....😊

Love,
Dhara.....😊

😉😆
Edited by crackpots86 - 15 years ago
prerna1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
that sounds too good
specially Raj and Niana's dialogues
plz contineu soon
diya7000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thx for writing another nice fiction.....

This part was soo filmy....song sequences dance....Raj fell in Naina's arms....Navin snatched naina from raj....all was so nice to read...

Do update..

Sorry for being so late...in posting my comments
awaazilicious thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sumaiya wahid

Simply superb. Truly hav no words to express. How do u do it??? Everything was so nice n perfect. RN meeting was gr8 but fiest meeing me hi kiss woh bhi do do. Must say very fast they r.😉😉 But the poor babies fell in luv 4 the 1st tym n dat too wid enemies.

The song selections wer gr8, perfect wid the situation. 👏👏👏
Btw I liked it when u said Raj was honey n girls wer bees. That indeed is true. 😳😳😳
W8ing to knw their luv story. PLS CONTINUE SOON.

Hey thanks alot for the appreciation. Hehehe well i just try hard and its all of u guys that make it so successful.

Yeh this was love at first sight after all to ab sab kuch fast hee hoga na

I'm glad u enjoyed it all and liked the songs too.

Yes Raj is definitely honey 😆

Sure their love story is going to be an interesting ride.

This content was originally posted by: springsign29

he update was really mindblowing👏👏👏, raj is the hottie in k.m.a and has nt found his dream girl.... that ritu , just as alwz after raj and navin is jealous of raj,..... wish they were frnds... - Thanks alot for loving the update. Yeh he is the hottie after all Raj jo thera. hmmmmm well in this one they are quite the opposite.

naina and raj started reciting "romeo and juliet "😆, and then felt embrassement at their stupidity........but that love for u....
that  too at first sight...... - ha it was meant to be funny after all their situation is also similar na
yudi and shalini are an item couple.....😆, shalini beats up yudi if he drinks.................., she is opposite of wat she was in lrl...... - yes isme sab ke sab alag hee hai

but now both of them know that they are frm each other 's enemy side......😔 😔 😔 😔.......... - dreadful truth i know. Well lets see how they fight through it

plz update soon this time...................... - i'll sdurely try.

This content was originally posted by: crackpots86

That was awesome dear...!!!👏 - thanks alot Dhara

Poor Rajveer still hasn't met Naina...😭 - hmmm yeh poor thing

God seems to be diwaane about Hindi movies....saar a staff is actors n actresses...I m sure He is enjoying their company as well...😉 - hahaha ab kya kare sab ke sab osee me lage huwe hai to how can God be left behind

The idea of going to the ball with a partner of the same gender was very different...as in never ever used anywhere before...😃 - yeh it hasnt been used before

Poor Rajveer.....Never thought he could be this silly....😆 His friends choosing his 'dream girl' for him...😆 - bechaara hai isme wo. hahaha

Yudi and Shalini thing was very funny...I could actually imagine Shalini beating Yudi...😆 - yeh thats why i put it kyu ke its different na

Navin jelous of our hero... Loved his dialouges.....😆 They were quite funny....😆😆 - im glad u did

Loved the whole Rajveer meeting Naina sequence...😳 - thanks for it

It was soooo cute...😳 - yes it sure was

Aalekh and Yudi actually helped him get his dream girl.....😉 - itne bhi bure nahi hai wo

The dialouges sounded very strange at first😕 and I was actually confused as to what they were talking...and I was soo engrossed in the story that I completely forgot that Romeo and Juliet was supposed to make its way here....😆 - hehehe that was the idea my dear. WO khud bhi to confused the or phir yaad aaya na ke kya karahe hai. Yep Romeo and Juliet ki hee tyo kahani hai yeh

All in all a wonderful part, a great storyline and writing...well I have no words left for your writing...👏 - thanks once again for the appreciation

Looking forward to the next part......hope it comes soon.....😊

Love,
Dhara.....😊

Thanks a lot sea_nyx and prerna1 for the appreciation. I'm glad u luved this part.

@sea_nyx - yes ab yeh love at first sight hai to fast track me karna para na. I'm glad u loved Navin's dialogues.