All Homemade Masks/ Scrubs etc. - Page 7

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by sam88

my chin area is darker then my whole face and becomes prominent can u pple help me

You can try lemon juice on your chin area and leave it for 15-20 mins on your skin. Risne with warm water. Please use it at night or when you are not going outside as sun rays and acid can be reactive. I use it twice a week and it helps.😳
Does anybody know anything that can make your lips go real pink?
Thanks a lot for the tip . it really helped
Originally posted by Dits

Does anybody know anything that can make your lips go real pink?

Thats hard as everyone has their unique lip colour. You can try honey or grapefruit juice on your lips.
I heard cacao butter is also good but I am not sure about this😳
Originally posted by Aradhana87

Thats hard as everyone has their unique lip colour. You can try honey or grapefruit juice on your lips.
I heard cacao butter is also good but I am not sure about this😳

if u want natural long term effect, then try beetroot juice or red/maroon/pink rose petals crushed. apply them on ur lips and let it dry. and wipe off later. u can also try applying during night time and washing off in the morning, but it may stain ur pillow too.

it has worked for me. :)
Thanks a lot, Aradhana and Jeffmish😛
Originally posted by Dits

Thanks a lot, Aradhana and Jeffmish😛

u r welcome!
I found this tutorial on how to make your own scrub and it looks so so easy.  

I personally like Banana face mask. Honey with Banana works wonders. Also Tomato with cucumber works really well for tanned   

Apply gram pulse flour in the morning. It will make even rough skin soft and the color becomes fair. 

Make a mixture of 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice and glycerin and apply it on  the darkspots to get rid of them.

Also glycerine However I love few face masks which are natural and works really well.
I personally like Banana Boat, Neutrogena and Kaya...
I will try lemon juice with glycerin. thanks