*spoiler Pic* Gossip Girl season 2 episode 18..WOW

burberryx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

This image has been scaled down to fit your computer screen. Click on it to show it in the original size.

Gossip Girl - Behind the Scenes Photos 3rd Feb
More images from this gallery (8 images)

Chuck is having trouble dealing with the mystery that was his father and the way in which his spare time was managed. Meanwhile, Nate catches Vanessa flirting with another guy, and at a moment of desperation, reluctantly turns to Blair for help. Dan purposely ignores Serena's calls and tells Miss Carr that things are beyond a little complicated between the two of them right now. Miss Carr chooses not to take her job back and spends most of her time in an empty apartment with her new fling, who doesn't seem to be quite grieving from his recent break-up. At the same time, Lily and Rufus question where their relationship is going and talk casually about merging their households, Chuck however, is against the idea, and does everything in his power to stop it.

omg omg i juz loveeee nate blair have been rooting for them to get together since foreverrrr since they broke up.😳im so happy speechless..i cant wait for this episode..😃 nate is so hott..my dream came true..yay

Edited by burberryx - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

i5hy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanx for the pics. they looked gr8 in the pics though im a CB fan.
sabrinaa. thumbnail
NO. coulsn't he turn to serena? not that she has less problems herself. BUT WHY BLAIRRR. she's chuck's. not his. get help form her, not kisses, stupid ***

:D
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
LOVE it.

Will Nate finally become something other than a lamp in the background? Hopefully. Realistically? They're just trying to make trouble between CB. Nate will still serve as the pretty lamp.

Why doesn't Chuck want Rufus/Lil to get together? :S
burberryx thumbnail
im happy with it guys..there r still NB fans out there..so NB fans want them together n CB fans want CB together..im rooting for NB im happy..i think we hav to face it..B will always either be around Chuck or Nate..poor Nate tho when will he stick to one lady 😒
@Sabrinaa xo ..serena is dan's/..haha u gotta be joking wit me rite..serena n nate has no future..past was something stupid..they dont have nething..nate should be either with blair,jenny whom i hate or vanessa
apux thumbnail
I personally never saw any chemistry between NB....CB are so right for each other....oh well, hopefully this will be temporary hook-up..
-Krupa- thumbnail
can i be honest, the girl doesn't even look like leighton..except maybe the clothes..

NB are off..its should always be CB..

NS are off too...and so are DS..haha
burberryx thumbnail
^ wat u mean ? this r official promotional shots from GG..nothing is being made up here..i cant believe u r doubting its blair😆..i think u need to take it easy on N and B getting together..wat bout the last pic..its obvious its blair..i even saw the video..its blair..i dunno wat else to say
Edited by burberryx - 15 years ago
-Krupa- thumbnail
^i'm sure its her..i'm just saying it doesn't look like her..hehe..
i5hy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Krupa-

can i be honest, the girl doesn't even look like leighton..except maybe the clothes..

NB are off..its should always be CB..

NS are off too...and so are DS..haha

i told my sis the same thing..that the girl doesnt look like leighton...but then i saw other pics taken in the same set and it definitely is leighton😊