Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

|| Dil De Diya Hai Instrumental Premeer Mix||

indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Here is my latest video mix, made specially under the suggestion of Shifs who wanted me to make it!πŸ˜›

So I really hope it lives up to your expectations Shifs! 😳😳

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeymRQIIrM4

Love you all loads,

Meera😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

πŸ€—

Meera!

That was AMAZING!..

LOVED the fact how you told Premeer's story with their seperation

πŸ‘

I seriously have NO words...and I must say...this is the BEST instrumental VM...πŸ‘ or even the best VM of you in my words so farπŸ‘

All the scenes...Premeer's seperation...that "BAAS!" scene..the "dahi scene"...hai...

😍

Sachi...I am DAMN AW'ED by it...truely....its FANTASTIC!πŸ‘πŸ‘

I am telling you...the words would have lost all the "melody and emotion" in the song. Kasamh se.πŸ˜›

And oye, no need to thank me for the song selection. It was purely upto you to make it...and it was you who put the clippings in place...then why thank me?πŸ˜•

If it weren't for your Premeer seperation, Dahi, Judaai wale scenes, none of the songs true flavour would have added...its all you MeeraπŸ€—

You have the charisma..πŸ˜‰

Acha, one complaint...I was hoping for a Premeer hug at the end😭...Lambi Judaai...theek but atleast one hug na? To atleast say that they are back together...but no worries...

I have loads of songs...so maybe another hug in those songs...

AMAZING MeeraπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ FANTASTIC!!...

*Faints*

Meera...that was AWSOME!πŸ‘πŸ‘ The clippings..the music...hai *faints*

~Shifu
Edited by *Shifali* - 15 years ago
Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Oh Meera that was sooooo good, loved Shif's choice to use the instrumental rather than with the words, it was beautiful, and the way you incorporated the sad scene of them seperating in between all of their happy, beautiful scenes was amazing!! Great job!! xx
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pyari_Zahra

Oh Meera that was sooooo good, loved Shif's choice to use the instrumental rather than with the words, it was beautiful, and the way you incorporated the sad scene of them seperating in between all of their happy, beautiful scenes was amazing!! Great job!! xx

Aww you're so shweet! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ Yeah all credit for the song is totally shifu's! πŸ˜ƒ Thanks for liking it!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Shifali*

πŸ€—

Meera! Awww I'm so glad you liked it Shifu!😳

That was AMAZING!..

LOVED the fact how you told Premeer's story with their seperation for some reason, I really like that concept, I've done it before a few times I think!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ‘

I seriously have NO words...and I must say...this is the BEST instrumental VM...πŸ‘ or even the best VM of you in my words so farπŸ‘ Awww how sweet??😳 That really means a lot Shifs!!πŸ˜›

All the scenes...Premeer's seperation...that "BAAS!" scene..the "dahi scene"...hai... They are the classics!😳😳😳

😍

Sachi...I am DAMN AW'ED by it...truely....its FANTASTIC!πŸ‘πŸ‘ And I'm touched by your comments...seriously!😳😳😳

I am telling you...the words would have lost all the "melody and emotion" in the song. Kasamh se.πŸ˜› You think so?😳 Well then I'm glad you liked it!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

And oye, no need to thank me for the song selection. It was purely upto you to make it...and it was you who put the clippings in place...then why thank me?πŸ˜• Yeah, but I still felt that it should work perfectly for you!😳😳

If it weren't for your Premeer seperation, Dahi, Judaai wale scenes, none of the songs true flavour would have added...its all you MeeraπŸ€— Teehee, Thanks Shifz!😳😳😳 You're gonna kill me by making me blush so crazily!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You have the charisma..πŸ˜‰

Acha, one complaint...I was hoping for a Premeer hug at the end😭...Lambi Judaai...theek but atleast one hug na? To atleast say that they are back together...but no worries... I'm sorry...but I loved the way they walked away with the music in the background!πŸ˜†

I have loads of songs...so maybe another hug in those songs... You kinda got your wish in Jaane Tu Mera Kya Hai!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

AMAZING MeeraπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ FANTASTIC!!... Thankoo!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

*Faints*

Meera...that was AWSOME!πŸ‘πŸ‘ The clippings..the music...hai *faints* Thank you Shifu!!!😳

~Shifu

coolgal270 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Meera!!That was awesome..*thinking for a word to describe what I am feeling*..I am dumbstruck.😲.what an amazing VM...all the scenes blended so well with the music!It was great!!Thanks a lot for making such a wonderful Vm..It was a treat to watch..πŸ‘

love,sumi
-Rani- thumbnail
One of ur BEST vm SO FAR I must say!! πŸ‘πŸΌ wow I mean WOW 😍 ..how do u come up with such amazing vm with all the appropriate scenes??!!??I just LOVE this song and the instrumental was just amazing!!u deserve this πŸ‘ and many more!!
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Originally posted by: coolgal270

Meera!!That was awesome..*thinking for a word to describe what I am feeling*..I am dumbstruck.😲.what an amazing VM...all the scenes blended so well with the music!It was great!!Thanks a lot for making such a wonderful Vm..It was a treat to watch..πŸ‘

love,sumi

Awww thank you Sumi! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ That really means soooo much to me!!!😳
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rani-

One of ur BEST vm SO FAR I must say!! πŸ‘πŸΌ wow I mean WOW 😍 ..how do u come up with such amazing vm with all the appropriate scenes??!!??I just LOVE this song and the instrumental was just amazing!!u deserve this πŸ‘ and many more!!

Awwww Rani!!!😳😳😳 Marvaogi kya? 😳 πŸ˜› Thank you sooo soo much! πŸ˜ƒ The whole song was all Shifu, so credit totally to her!πŸ˜ƒ But seriously thank you!
-Rani- thumbnail
agar aapko maardenge toh hamein itne achche vms kahan se milenge?? 😈 ..n ur welcome..u totally deserve it!! πŸ˜ƒ