Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avinash4ever thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
ya i know i completely understnd you but I was wondering if you can rip of shastrijis bhagan ...try if possible I relly appretatie your work I know it takes lots of time and pateience.......Thanx  a lot and try your best. And If you remeber from which movie this song is can you tell me ...tere aakhaein taras gayi aab to ajaa
-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Its from the movie Saudagar called Bansi Bajegi Radha Nachegi. I heard it many times in many other serials and in CB too.
ishayat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
already posted Bawre Naina Official soundtrack on page 8...chk tht out
-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thats not the one i posted, i posted the one from Maha epi that was mixed with Teri Har Nazar. Plus that Bavre Naina was a little faster.
khakshan-aa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks JC for all the songs..
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Thanks 4 uploading the Maha Episode music I was looking for  Bhajan in that Episode
avinash4ever thumbnail
Hey JC I know I have asked you once to download thth jagit singh gazal but somehow I found that song and its in my itunes....Do you want it can you PM me and let me know how can I send you that file...since you do all the media stuff..this is my first ripped song.....so if u want let me know
suggy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
good job brothers and sisters
theindiangirl thumbnail
Hello,

I tried to download the flute music when Radhika imagines about Dev, but the link doesn't work. The song can not be played when you download it. Could you please upload it again??

Thank you soooo much for all the links. It's really a great effort of you.

nisharohra thumbnail
heyy i appreciate that you took soo much trouble in setting these videos...but none of them are working...