Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan

-||-CB::Media Center-||- updates page 21 - Page 4

sanafsha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -JC-

The background scores are not specific to CB and tend to be used in a lot of other shows too. So there isn't really an album or such with a collection of bg scores. And all i can do is rip the tracks from the actual video of the epis. But bg music usually involves dialogs and so i believe wont' be useful to you guys.

There is a sa..ni pa type of track used for a happy occassion for RaDev adn that has been included in the music section.

the bg music on 3rd june is without any dialouge... if u can.. try to rip and see... thanks..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khakshan-aa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi!!!

U r doing marvelous job with providing us the songs from the serial. Thanks
can u up;#load the new song that was played in today's epi (10th june) when Dev was out in the garden waiting for radhika to return... will be grateful to u

Thanks
kin8 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The background scores are not specific to CB and tend to be used in a lot of other shows too. So there isn't really an album or such with a collection of bg scores. And all i can do is rip the tracks from the actual video of the epis. But bg music usually involves dialogs and so i believe wont' be useful to you guys.

There is a sa..ni pa type of track used for a happy occassion for RaDev adn that has been included in the music section.

hi there
i also wanted to request the BG music of CB, u kno whenever the episode is abt to end, and tht tune, and the allap in girls voice, if u can get tht it will be really really helpful.
thank you
plz reply soon. 
DesiGirlMita thumbnail
Hi Yaar😊

Pls include my other RaDev VMs:

Tadap Tadap-

Teri Ore-

Kuch Khass Hai-

Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna-

Tujh Mein Rab Dikta Hai(Female)-

-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: RaNaMiTa

Hi Yaar😊

Pls include my other RaDev VMs:

Tadap Tadap-

Teri Ore-

Kuch Khass Hai-

Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna-

Tujh Mein Rab Dikta Hai(Female)-

I saw that you opened a thread of your VMs. I'll just include that in the links. iTs better than adding each VM.
DesiGirlMita thumbnail

I saw that you opened a thread of your VMs. I'll just include that in the links. iTs better than adding each VM.

Thanks JC!

Here is a link to the thread:

avinash4ever thumbnail

hii can you upload this bhagan / kirtan played at devs house...chodake..apne.......tumbin kase jiya...something like that do you know which song i am talkign about

-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: crazyu2006

hii can you upload this bhagan / kirtan played at devs house...chodake..apne.......tumbin kase jiya...something like that do you know which song i am talkign about

I don't know what song that is. If you can give me a episode date and scn when it was played i can find it.
sanafsha thumbnail
thanks thanks thanks and millions of thanks.... u have uploaded the music which i needed... THANK U...
khakshan-aa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
can u upload the new song that was played in today's epi (10th june) when Dev was out in the garden waiting for radhika to return... will be grateful to u
I have requested u before also... plzzzz