YRKKH Temptations|February 2nd-6th

-Ami- thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hello  all YRKKH-ians!! I'm Ami, presenting the first ever edition of the YRKKH Temptations. There are games, news, fun and much more so keep reading to see it all.

Also, are you new to the section? Or to watching the show? Here's where you can catch up or ask any questions you have.

Have you missed out on this week's episodes? Or just haven't gotten the time to watch or read the updates? Well, here's where you can catch up onto the week.

Varsha comes to Akshara's house with her mother. Badi Ma shows pictures of boys to her mother for Varsha. There is a boy that her mother starts to like, but before that, Vish comes and says that he has a boy in mind for Varsha that is perfect. It turns out to be Shaurya. Everyone is happy and Varsha's mother agrees. Badi ma gives an album to Akshara with pictures of boys to pick from. Akshara and Varsha are going through pictures making fun of some. Akshara says the boy must be intelligent, handsome, smart and sweet. Vish says that the boy must be from a good family and have good sanskars. Varsha teases Akshara of a boy with a mustache. In the mandir, Vish leaves a paper with the name of the name of the boy of his choice and Akshara sees. She takes the paper and reads the name. When both Akshara and Vish's papers are opened, both have the name Devendre on it. Everyone looks at the pictures and it turns out to be the mustache boy and Varsha is upset. Varsha tells Shaurya that Akshara doesn't like Devendre and only agreed because she didn't want to upset her father. Shaurya questions her and badi ma overhears them. Badi ma tells Shaurya that she'll try to do what she can. Badi tries to tell Vish, but just cant get through to telling him. When the family of Devendre comes, Shaurya tries to send a note to dadi but it end up getting to Vish instead. The rishta doesn't happen. Akshara is looking through the album again and she finds a person that she likes. Akshara is at the lake thinking of skipping the stone, but is scared that if this is the right guy for her. All leave to go meet the boy.

Thanks to .X. Simrin .X.  &  Payal25

Thanks to nipun97

February 2nd   February 3rd   February 4th   February 5th   February 6th

Signiture of the Week

By maya2008

The very first game is a triva question.

Who was Akshara seen with in the beginning of the show by her father?

PM all your answers to luv_eijaz_anita. Do not post your answers here please. The triva will be canceled if the answer is posted here.

Vishambhar: For understanding his daugther and declining the relationship with Devendre and agreeing to see Akshara's choice.

There was actually a tie for the scene of the week. The scenes are:

Scene 1: Where Vishambhar comes and tells Varsha's mother that he has a perfect boy in mind for Varsha. Then moving out of the way and showing Shaurya.

Scene 3: Akshara looking at the album of pictures and then dreaming about her dream man.

Episode of the week is the episode of February 5th.

Many things had gone in the episode. Devendre is there for the ristha. Shaurya tries to tell dadi of how Akshara doesn't like Devendre and that he isn't her choice. Then after Vish finds out, he declines the relationship for his daugther.

YRKKH Newsletter Head- luv_eijaz_anita
Templates & Labels- *Kruthi*
Salam Namaste Sig- Tumhari_Khushi

Hope you all have enjoyed the first edition of the YRKKH Temptations. Hopefully there will be more things added into the next editon. Suggestions, feedback, and comments are most welcome! And sorry for any mistakes if there are any.

-Ami
Edited by luv_eijaz_anita - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desi_baby07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx Ami! Awesome newsletter! πŸ˜ƒ
I already PM'ed you my answer for the trivia question. 😊
&& congrats to Maya for her winning siggy! πŸ‘

-aisha
Girlabouttown thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

AWESOME NEWSLETTER. THANKS A LOT FOR IT.

I HAVE PMed MY ANSWER. CONGRATES TO MAYA......
anjali83192 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice newsletter....hav pmed my ans. also...
Congrats Maya for winning!! πŸ‘
Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome Newsletter! πŸ˜ƒ
Will PM you my answer for the contest πŸ˜ƒ
-Maya- thumbnail
thanx guys n great newsletter!!
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6