Ur Fav Edward Bella Monent from the series

EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
tht we all love the twilight series a lot would be an understatement of course since Edward & Bella have given a new way for us to look at love

edward for sure has given us the fairly ideal dream lover ( despite his being a  vampire !!!)

sure we love the pair n also have fallen head over heels for some words tht are now like a part of our daily lingo  like the line in the banner ' And so the lion fell in love with the lamb'

but what will you say is ur absolute fav edward bella moment from the series & from which book does it occur ?

my fav moment is from new moon

it's when edward feels  he has been killed by the volturi n has found bella on the other side & later on when they are leaving italy & solve their confusions thereafter & make up

these lines are so beautiful !!!

The scene where edwrd & bella meet in italy :

I slammed into him so hard that the force would have hurled me to the ground if his arms hadn't caught me and held me up. It knocked my breath out of me and snapped my head back.

His dark eyes opened slowly as the clock tolled again.
He looked down at me with quiet surprise.

"Amazing," he said, his exquisite voice full of wonder, slightly amused. "Carlisle was right."

"Edward," I tried to gasp, but my voice had no sound. "You've got to get back into the shadows. You
have to move!"

He seemed bemused. His hand brushed softly against my cheek. He didn't appear to notice that I was trying to force him back. I could have been pushing against the alley walls for all the progress I was making. The clock tolled, but he didn't react.

It was very strange, for I knew we were both in mortal danger. Still, in that instant, I felt well. Whole. I could feel my heart racing in my chest, the blood pulsing hot and fast through my veins again.

My lungs filled deep with the sweet scent that came off his skin. It was like there had never been any hole in mychest. I was perfect'not healed, but as if there had been no wound in the first place.

"I can't believe how quick it was. I didn't feel a thing'they're very good," he mused, closing his eyes
again and pressing his lips against my hair.

His voice was like honey and velvet.

"Death, that hath sucked the honey of thy breath, hath had no power yet upon thy beauty," he murmured, and I
recognized the line spoken by Romeo in the tomb.

The clock boomed out its final chime

"You smell just exactly the same as always," he went on. "
So maybe this is hell. I don't care. I'll take it."

Edited by aahana86 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 years ago
I have loads of fav moments. But the special ones are in Twilight, when they meet for the first time. Then in Breaking Dawn, the honeymoon scenes and the very very last scene where Edward finally gets to hear Bella's thoughts. 😳