Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sneha thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Ok seriously I think I'll keep what I said on the earlier post but still add some more to it.....

Now that I've come to know the reason ur leaving the forum.... I must say am deeply ashamed that even the Channel Moderators's words had no effect on you guys.... I still wish you all the best though this time round.... I won't say am sad at you leaving the forum....

An upset DMGian...
Sneha
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Liza ji where r u i m not gonna say anymore to u that dont go but will u care to reply or i m gonna kill u.
KaJen.xoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: sneha0601

Ok seriously I think I'll keep what I said on the earlier post but still add some more to it.....

Now that I've come to know the reason ur leaving the forum.... I must say am deeply ashamed that even the Channel Moderators's words had no effect on you guys.... I still wish you all the best though this time round.... I won't say am sad at you leaving the forum....

An upset DMGian...
Sneha

Sneha you don't know what's the reason behind it don't come to conclusions we are not bashing or being disrespectful to mods please its a request atleast yaha do baksh do hame !!!

@Jia she's offline she'll come back just let her stay by hereself for a while!!
Edited by dkent - 15 years ago
..Mira.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: stellarwind

this is ridiculous. i dont agree at all. i think it does look like u r scared. what benefit will this have on anyone? we just lose out on another person who posted anything worthwhile to read.

Hun from the type of posts Liz makes, I can tell you without a doubt she's not leaving cuz she's scared. Plus she's only leaving the DMG forum not IF.

Liz even though I don't know you that well, I just wanted to tell you that I will miss your post,topics,comments. You definitely were one of the most mature members on this forum. I respect your decision of leaving the DMG forum, but we definitely are losing out on a great person from the DMG forum.  I'm glad your not going to stop posting your Vms..because I aboslutely adore them!
Will miss you!🤗

Luv Mira😳
gremlin. thumbnail
@sneha0601 u should have thought before saying that its not a good time to insult us more.
gremlin. thumbnail
ooops n i was abusing her for no reason she is offline hahaha sorry liz.lol
Mehek22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

An upset DMGian...
Sneha

sneha...i have a request...plz stop it...!!!
she didnt say what the reason is...so plz dont say u know what the reason is...otherwise jaha par bi ek jagra shuru hoga...plz stop it!!!
thanks!!!
x.sonia.x thumbnail

An upset DMGian...
Sneha

maybe its best u dont comment if its negative. this is her farewell. not a time to make it worse.
.driftingaway thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

An upset DMGian...
Sneha

plzz stop jumping to conclusions if you dont actually know whats happened. you dont know both sides of the coin,  its really disrespectful excspecially since this is liza's farewell post in the forum.
Edited by aishah02 - 15 years ago