LEGENDS OF IF (LOIF-3) - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 years ago
Di...upbalte huway tel mein mujhe fry kar rahe hai....!!! i just moved to new apartment....!! ๐Ÿ˜•
anyways...
here is a deal...u take care on weekdays...i take care on weekends...!!

https://thesportshernia.typepad.com/blog/images/2008/02/12/aditya_romeo_dev_tag_team_champio_2.jpg
Together we can...n we'll make a difference....!!! ๐Ÿ˜•

*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nausrat_fatali

Di...upbalte huway tel mein mujhe fry kar rahe hai....!!! i just moved to new apartment....!! ๐Ÿ˜•
anyways...

Gauri di ka ulta hi hisaab hai. ๐Ÿ˜†
How's your new home? Hope life opens many new chapters for you that will brighten your future. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nausrat_fatali

anyways...

https://thesportshernia.typepad.com/blog/images/2008/02/12/aditya_romeo_dev_tag_team_champio_2.jpg
Together we can...n we'll make a difference....!!! ๐Ÿ˜•

NF who is that partner of yours? Is it Babuji ie  GB?๐Ÿ˜†
Must be the smallest man in the world.
Originally posted by: antar

LEGENDS OF IF (LOIF)

Dear Friends  my name is Antar, today I am going to present to all the great members of this great forum One Of The Legendary Member Of IF.

A legend today may be someone of noted celebrity, with larger-than-life accomplishments, whose fame is well-known. Here the legend about whom we are going to discuss on not less than that. So far she contributed/did a lot for IF and has been here for long. She is an excellent human being, very helpful, too friendly, innocent and a very respected to every one of us. She joined IF 12th November, 2006 and so far her total number of posts are more than 6387.

Yup, she is no one else but our dearest member & most respected friend Gauri

Thanks a lot Gauri for all of your efforts, supports & contributions at IF. You are definitely one of the legends of IF.

awwwww...thank YOU for the wonderful introduction and all these kind words!  I am really touched!  I really don't feel that I'm worthy of being considered for LOIF given my sarcasm and tendency to get in trouble more often than staying on the safer side๐Ÿ˜†  Let's pray others don't get a wrong message by seeing me as LOIF๐Ÿ˜†  I would have been a perfect candidate for GOIF though - Goondey of IF๐Ÿ˜›

Please tell us something about the IF journey from the beginning till now:

I started out as gauriv during the tail end of C-05 challenge days as a silent reader.  I had some 60+ posts as gauriv.  One day, I wanted to log in to post a comment and noted I had forgotten my password.  Hence, gauri_two was born.  My journey as gauri_two was very similar to Dabulls last phase of journey as MrsPetLover.  We both eventually got banned along with many others.  After some time, I came back as Gauri_3 and restricted myself to DM only.  I started posting in SRGMP section regularly since C-09 started.  I also visit ASVOI, NB and DID sections every now and then.

Your fav forum/section of IF: 

Debate Mansion and SRGMP

Marital Status:

Happily married from past 16 years.

Best moment at IF:
Too many.  Hard to put them all down here.  Most of them are towards the end of the season for SRGMP as tempers are running quite high by that time.  At DM, it's anytime a debate gets really heated.  I loved the debate on various presidential candidates which I joined full fledged towards the tail end.  That's when all the action happened.  It was fun to be the only one defending the Republicans out there.

Worst moment at IF:
None so far.  On second thoughts, the days when I have loads of time but the forum is dead are the worst moment for me๐Ÿ˜†

So far the most admirable member to you:
Varsha di๐Ÿค—

The members whom you will always miss:
Amongst the current members - Shola Jo Bhadkey.  She has taken a hiatus for some time.  I really wish she joins us soon. 

Then there are many oldtimers that I miss.  These inclide ? Sri, Simtara, Manish ChameliKaYaar, Iron, Lata, Sur, Tania, Nupur, Pallavi di, Anuradha, Bhaskar, Barnali di and loads of others. 

I was missing Jojo a lot.  Thank God he decided to come back and post again๐Ÿค—

Your fav show:

None at this point in time.  I am not a big t.v. person.  I try to catch SRGMP, ASVOI or snippets of some other shows just so that I have enough ammo in my arsenal to come and wreck havoc at IF๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

The topic which you liked most: Recent topics at SRGMP ?
ARR & GG, ARR & Oscars, The musical Topic, Ask a stupid question & Get a stupid answer๐Ÿ˜†  At DM also, it was the SDM movie topic.  There are lot of different topics during these past years but it's hard to keep a tab on all of them.  I do post here a lot but I usually leave my virtual life at forums when I log out. I remember the good folks I come across with while posting here and certain things/instances in RL remind me of them and brings a smile to my face but I don't ponder much over what I have posted or what else I will be posting.  So, it's hard to remember all the topics that I enjoyed but yes, I loved one particular debate we had on Indira Gandhi at DM sometime last year๐Ÿ˜›.

In a nut-shell, topics with some "action" are my kind of topics๐Ÿ˜‰

Described about some of the members of here:

Your best friends at IF & exactly why they are best:

Last two questions are WIP.  Will work on this as and when I get time.

** VB's Note: Ask all questions (Only IF related) before the end of this week, because the next LOIF will be declare next week! (Next Sunday)**

Edited by Gauri_3 - 15 years ago
Originally posted by: hira**

Yaaaaaaaaay! heartiest congradulations to GD!๐Ÿค—

Thanks Hira ๐Ÿค—  Waisey itney pm karti rehti ho per meri shahaadat ki khabar tak naheen kee mujhey tumney๐Ÿ˜ญ
Originally posted by: Khatarnak

Congratulations Gauri - I am sure you are going to rock like always, all the best

Jojo bhai, mere haath mein, tera haath ho toh kyoon naheen rock kareyngey๐Ÿ˜Š  Hope to keep seeing you here now. We missed you a lot, bro ๐Ÿค—
Originally posted by: bruno4

oooooo hoooo look who is the legend of IF this week๐Ÿฅณ .....another deserving one ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...Hope to witness some dhamaka here ...

๐Ÿ˜† kya dhinchak reputation hai apni, boss๐Ÿ˜†  Hey, not sure about that "deserving" part of your post though.  I truly believe mods are setting up the WRONG example here๐Ÿ˜†  Pretty soon, I see Antar coming up with a topic titled - "Deteriorating Quality of SRGMP Section - Who's at fault?"  make sure y'all say "ANTAR" coz it's his fault --- afterall, he's the one who picked the wrong example for a legend here๐Ÿ˜†

Will definitely come back with my "bouncers" and expect some real "sixers" from u ๐Ÿ˜›...u go girl๐Ÿค— ....enjoy the hotseat..

naheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen.  Tum yahan aayeen toh NF wahan akeli ho jayegi.  I don't want NF to go through any "sibling" rivalry here.  So please, make sure y'all make NF feel really really wanted this week.  I'll be the mature one and won't mind taking the back seat here so that my l'il sis gets all the limelight๐Ÿ˜›

Congratssssss... ๐Ÿ‘

Thanks๐Ÿ˜†  Yeh achhee ada hai.  Marney waley ko maarney wala mubarakbaad dey raha hai๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: hira**

yup bruno ji GD is very well desrving๐Ÿ‘waitng for dhamaal.๐Ÿ˜‰

kyoon bhai, dhamaal ya dhamakon key alawa mujhey kuchh aur aataa naheen kya๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Congrats, Gauri Jee!!
I was waiting for you to come online buy you didn't!

Well I haven't interacted with you much but I have heard a lot of things about you being a lawyer, a social activist for women, and many other things๐Ÿ˜†.

Anyways have fun here, I will see if I can come up with any questions later on.
Edited by gursharan - 15 years ago
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Congratulations Gauri for deserving this wonderful honor ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿฅณ 

Thanks di๐Ÿค— 

This wk will be one hecka hillarious and mastiful week I guarantee you all.....

Don't know about that, di!  You and Bruno set the bar quite high for masti and fun๐Ÿ˜ญ

Love you lots gauri....Chalo sab log shuroo ho jaooo ๐Ÿ˜›

๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก Yeh kis janam ka badla ley raheen hain aap mujh sey๐Ÿ˜ญjab dost aisey hain toh....................๐Ÿ˜ญ.....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿค—  NP.  Sab ho jao shuru.  Ab okhli mein ser dey hee diya toh moosal sey kya darna๐Ÿ˜†