||Harshad's NB4 finale performance (Pics/Vid)||

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 15 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thank You Khushi- and oh my goodness, that is a horrible outfit- what's with the horrible necked yellow vest- yuck!! Anyway, loved the dance, Harshad still looks amazing despite the ugly clothes!! xx
shabs_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
he looks soooo funny in these pics....for some reason he didnt look happy or even enjoyed the dance....dnt knw why i see that....!!!....as for the pics...thanks for them khushi....and hav to agree with zahra bout HC's outfit....horrible and doesnt suit him!...hahaha....and he takes better pics with AG...any day...lol....!!!

=) tc n thanks!

Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
^^ Yeah he always looks fabulous with AG beside him- I wonder when he is going to realise that? LOL!! xx
shabs_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyari_Zahra

^^ Yeah he always looks fabulous with AG beside him- I wonder when he is going to realise that? LOL!! xx

LOL....harshiti.....*awww*...look sooooo good together...

=)

friendsforeverh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh my god i didn't like the baliye she was not  good dancer at all. But i think that harshad looked soooooo cute that he covered her
Love you for this lovely performance
Cutydevil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks khushi..harshad luks soo cute in tht Tapori outfit..lol....
shafaq92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thanks a lot 😃 Khushi! I've been dying to see this 😳 but haven't had the time do so. However, I can't resist myself any longer. From the snaps...I feel you're absolutely right in saying....Harshad's outfit could have been much better. I wonder 🤔 what's song they performed on hmm...I'll have to watch to find out. Thanks again!
-svetalana- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
He was palying tapoori so his outfit has to be tapori style.I loved hc.I mean he is so adorable and shy.I didn't liked the girl.She is a good dancer but the  X factor was missing.She was soooo short and fat also.didn't go with HC.I think it would have been better if the girl from mumbai or lucknow was selected.both of them would have looked better.

HC performed well.