Vote for a favourite ValentineSong for the yr.2009

Poll

Valentine Favourites, Vote for your favourite for your Valentine.....

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Reshabh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi, 😊

Heh Guys as every one knows that ❤️ Valentine  Day is on the way coming in the few days on the 14th of Feb. Here are the some best listed songs from the oldies and the new one.Vote for your favorite song and gift or sing a song for your Valentine that you choose from it. He/She will really Fall in Deep Love with you, Isn't It? So, Start Voting From Now. And also start sharing this poll with your friends on☯️ Facebook ☯️also and invite them on India-forums to be a member and to make their second home as yours.   Countdown begins from now till  14th Feb,2009. And please write in me the reply that which song you like apart from these which will show how romantic you are and rate yourself for that.👍🏼 Wish you all a very happy valientine day. And what do you think which is the best ❤️Valientine couple of our television serials.???🥳
       And let me tell you that this songs include 5 top oldies and 5 new romantic songs....❤️ which were selected from one of the website , but the space was less to add more songs, as i known u guys must be missing many songs from the list.

Regards,
Ravi88❤️

Edited by ravi88 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Reshabh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ravi88

Hi, 😊

Heh Guys as every one knows that ❤️ Valentine  Day is on the way coming in the few days on the 14th of Feb. Here are the some best listed songs from the oldies and the new one.Vote for your favorite song and gift or sing a song for your Valentine that you choose from it. He/She will really Fall in Deep Love with you, Isn't It? So, Start Voting From Now. And also start sharing this poll with your friends on☯️ Facebook ☯️also and invite them on India-forums to be a member and to make their second home as yours.   Countdown begins from now till  14th Feb,2009. And please write in me the reply that which song you like apart from these which will show how romantic you are and rate yourself for that.👍🏼 Wish you all a very happy valientine day. And what do you think which is the best ❤️Valientine couple of our television serials.???🥳
       And let me tell you that this songs include 5 top oldies and 5 new romantic songs....❤️

Regards,
Ravi88❤️

sonam_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Tu Meri Adhuri Pyaas Pyaas for sure!
Sweet baby thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Tujhe me Rab Dikhta he (Film: Rab ne bana de jodi)..........
and my fav. couple on T.V show "Sharad malhotra & Divyanka tripati"  from Banoo Mai Teri Dulhann  < Zee TV >...................................... ^_^
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Tujhe me Rab Dikhta he...

is the best of all no doubt.
xarmaanx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey how cum u neva mention tu muskara from yuvrajj luv that song

but anyways i love 2 songs in that list are guzarish and pehle pyar hai
Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
tujhe me rab dikhta hai is very romantic song............
Dreamy_Girl03 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
of course Tujh mein rab dikhta hai........
Thats so romanticcccc 😳
yogzz thumbnail
Kash
Kahi To Hogi Wo (Film: Jane tu ya janne na)
Nupa_SD thumbnail
I love these songs:
Tujhe me Rab Dikhta he (Film: Rab ne bana de jodi)
Tu meri adhuri pyass pyass-Guzarish (Film:Ghanjini)

The Best Valentine Couple and obviously My Favorite Couple on T.V show.............. "Sharad Malhotra" and "Divyanka Tripathi" from Banoo Main Teri Dulhann.