whose love story will you choose?

Poll Choice
Prem-Heer
Gaurav-Heer
Both
None
Login To Vote
Posted: 15 years ago
whose love story do you love and have touched your hearts and brought tears in your eyes....and only wants to see the only love story in the show along with Meet Love Story....

Prem-Heer or Gaurav-Heer

well mine is one and only Prem-Heer...their love story is eternal really have touched my heart and brought tears in my eyes

gaurav heer luv story er.... is there anything as such in the show tht they showed?????????
Obviously Prem- Heer all the way!!!!! Gaurav and Heer story just wrecks the concept and essence of the show, as it has always reiterated that Prem-Heer-Are-One!! xx
Originally posted by luckyluv

gaurav heer luv story er.... is there anything as such in the show tht they showed?????????

i guess you are the first one to like gaurav-heer love story...honestly i love gaurav but i don't like gaurav with heer....i want my prem-heer back....their love is so pure and intense...but i respect your option yaar because its harshad and i just love him so so so so so so so so so much
hey ofcourse premeer dey r best and cute jodi no gaurav can replace prem...heer is only for prem and prem only for heer😊

that was an easy one..definately Prem and Heer.

I love the PREM... he is the only Prem no Gaurav...

I love gaurav but when it comes to luv story then its always Prem-Heer 

Heer prem ka prateek hai aur Prem sabse jyada heer mein basta hai 
Edited by *sadaf13* - 15 years ago