A Big Fan Of Rob?...Then Read This..

mallika_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Why Rob cut his hair
OK magazine asked Rob why he cut his hair before Christmas…here's the answer to the mystery!

"It's just grease. I just don't wash it, ever."

"My dad loved to brush my hair (when I was younger) and I hated that."

"It's funny how part of my personality has a lot to do with my hair."

Read more

Rob's chat-up line…
Rob told Creme magazine that he is not good with pick-up lines. He used to say the following to girls…and it turned out badly…

"Sometimes I sit next to a girl and say in a really serious voice, 'I just got out' (of prison)."

"You should see the horror in their eyes. I guess I'm not really a chat-up line guy."

Rob must be a great actor (no, duh) for the girls to really believe him. Read more.

What kind of girls Rob likes *HIGHLY IMPORTANT?*
The type of girls that Rob is attracted to…girls?

"I don't know, my tastes change all the time. I used to love crazy girls who were hard to get. But not anymore. Right now I don't have a special type."

"If anyone needs me to protect her, I will."

Protect me, Rob! ;] Hehehe, read more here.

Rob hates his own smell?
It's finally out, the more indepth reason as to why Rob doesn't like changing his clothes besides traveling and no time to wash.

"For this interview I wore this clean pair of jeans, but there have been moments were I can't even stand my own smell."

Rob explained why he struggles to change clothes: "I just have very few clothes that I like. And I'm always travelling, so I have no time to wash it."

"It's pathetic, why am I telling you this?"

Rob's Hilarious😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
There hasnt been one single interview where he dint made me rofle with his senseof humour. 😆Good luks-appealing personality-king of witty lines-polite-shy-addictive-down to earth-..godd how many more to go Rob..you have killed so many alreadyyyy, looks thriugh our eyes you are The Greek God..*sigh*😍

will you come over if I say i need you to protect me😳
MasterKatara18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ahhh! How much sweeter can he get? He's giving me diabetes! Awwie! This line is really killing me😳 - ''If anyone needs me to protect her, I will''
Such a sweet guy ☺️
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: mona18

Ahhh! How much sweeter can he get? He's giving me diabetes! Awwie! This line is really killing me😳 - ''If anyone needs me to protect her, I will''

Such a sweet guy ☺️

Mona dont you think he needs more protection that we do, poor guy is being chased all around the globe by the crazy teenagers also their mommies😆
Little Foot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Oh oh...he needs to protect very many girls.😳😆

LOL......"but no-one seems to want to get into a relationship with me"...who's this nooo-onee....haha. He can't be talking about his fans....if only he'd know, hehe.