||~KDMHMD Tribune : Jan 26 - Jan 29 ~||

Posted: 15 years ago

Hello Sheylo😳 It's Nans ka exam week so so you will have to bear me for 2 weeks😛😆 And so without furthur ado here is the Tribune.  It's not as good as Nans but its not worse either.😆 Umm..It's kinda hard for me to be all welcoming and not at all sarcastic🥱 so I have copy pasted some Nans style.😛

If anyone wishes to do something for the upcoming Tribunes, any kind of contributions and new ideas Please PM them to....(nandini90)...as we would like to improve it till it's the best!

New to the forum??..Or missed last week's episodes?? Not bothered to know whats happening in the show???..well no problem....here's a summary of wbat happened last week...

This week we came to know that Sanjana is actually Sanjana Rampal, Rishabh's sister. We saw some flashbacks of Rishab, Sanjana and Prem. One of them of Sanjana confessing her love to Prem and Prem telling her about his rishta already being fixed, he tells her that he never thought of her as anything but a friend. Distressed, she leaves Prem and has an accident due to which she slips into a Coma and is on a life support. Prem and his family are told that she is dead. Rishab swears revenge on Prem and his family and he promises to torture the one person whom Prem loved the most; Heer. Heer is waiting eagerly to meet her Prem in the Lohri function. She bands Gaurav/Prem from the function but he manages to slip in with Sumer Singh's help. Rishab gets drunk unable to bear his sister in pain. Heer and Prem unknowlingly perform the Lohri ceremony together. Heer searches for Prem but he slips out. When she comes to know that Gaurav Sharma is leaving without completing his work, she confronts him and comes to know that Gaurav is her Prem. She tries to reason and remind him that he is Prem but Gaurav rubbishes it off and leaves. Heer follows him to a pub and sings for him hoping to jog his memory back but Gaurav requests her to not embarass him, he again repeats that he is not Prem and then admonishes her for running behind him when she has a fiance. he threatens to call Rishab. Heer leaves but is not defeated. She goes to Juneja House where they are in the process of removing everything related to Prem so as to help Gayatri mom in the process of recovering from the shock. Heer stops them and informs them of Prem being alive. No one believes her. Finally Preet offers to go to the pub with Heer to see Prem. Here, Prem/Gaurav is in middle of a fight with a bartender and Preet is shocked.

Star

Heer - For putting forth her plans to find Prem and after meeting him her determination to bring back his memory.

Rockstar

Preet - For again supporting his family when needed and also believing Heer when she says she saw Prem.

Meher : For again questioning her sister without even enquiring if what heer saying is true.

Heer doing the Lohri Pooja and Gaurav joining her in the pooja.

Hum Hain iss pal yahaan from Kisna

⭐️👏Zarwa

⭐️👏 Ami

Dancing Jodi By Khushix⭐️👏

Character of the Week

Heer

Episode of the Week

29th January 2009

Actor of the Week

Aditi Gupta as Heer

Khushix

kamx2 for the post:

Hey there! Nice topic!

Well i think, Preet will be next to see Prem...
becuz, wen u think abt it, its the story of Prem and Heer, therefore, she FELT him being alive the first, but becuz his relationship with Gayatri was so special, she was first to actually SEE him, and next was Heer.
After Gayatri and Heer, it is Preet who is most close to Prem, therefore, i think next in line is Preet.
I have no idea how or where they will meet tho😆...probably in a moment of emotional weakness and being depressed about the situation back home, Preet would go out somewhere, to be alone for a while...and there, he may see Prem
How he would react....wow! hehe explosive reaction!!!
umm...i think he would too shocked to believe at first....but then, i think he'd go home and tell everyone, like yelling out loud and all, that hes seen Prem...everyone would take it as a hallucination or smth, and they'd think that becuz he was soo close to Prem, he hasnt been able to cum over it yet...

Thats all for this week's tribune. Those who would like to contribute to the Tribune please PM (nandini90).

Dont Forget to filll in your replies for the Best and Worst of 2008 (Deadline extended to 6th feb) in the following link :

And also the member awards nomination :

Hope the tribune was enjoyable this week. Hoping to add more interesting categories soon!😃

Congratulations to all the winners👏👏

Cya all next week with the next Tribune....

Signing off Nandini, Triv and KDMHMD Dev Team!
Edited by Power20 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Don't worry, we don't mind bearing with you Triv 😆!! Great Tribune!! Loved the Avis and Siggies and posts, well done and congratulations to those who made them!! Obviously Heer was gonna be the star of the week and Preet is the rockstar of the week!! LOL, Meher's the fool of the week- truly deserved!! 😆 Kudos to Aditi Gupta for doing a great job this week!! Can't wait for next week's tribune!! Thank You to Nans, Triv and the KDMHMD Dev Team!! Love Zahra xx
-Goth- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well desreved star n rockstar...n meher's worth da title aptly....
congrats 2 members who made those sigs,avis,vm's n dat post.....
n thanks to triv,nans n dev team...n triv it was very good.....
luckyluv thumbnail
congo to all who won this week's tribune
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
thanks a lot triv!...nans must b so proud of u!...hehe...

congrats to all the winners!...
-kavita- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Gr8 Job Triv and Nans...Congratz to ALL the winners👏
-Grace- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
heey thanks triv its awsome!
thesemoments thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2