Huduga thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
This is title for now,  it is better than being 'untitled' 😛 I will decide it later.

There is a story abt this story, but that later.
First I should complete The-story.

Yesterday, I got up early in the morning. It was not that early too, because it was Sunday.  I prepared coffee and went into the balcony. There is a big park on that side of the balcony, so I love to spend time there. I noticed that there was an Unusual Man, sitting on a bench in the park. I never saw him before, His earrings, long hair, tattoo, clothes, he looked like a man from some Himalayan tribes. He was staring at a hoarding. I became curious and went to terrace and from there tried to see the hoarding, a smile came to my lips, it was picture of "Mallika Sherawat", and the hoarding was the Poster of  movie "Murder".

Whole day, I kept going in the balcony, and kept checking the guy. And he kept staring at the hoarding. And I too kept thinking about him all the time. Once I went to the side-road, to have a proper look at him. He had a long face, big beautiful eyes, a glow on his face. It was a magnetic personality,  like a saint.  The way he was staring at the poster, didn't match with his personality too. I couldn't stay there more, because I went for few minutes, and my Gas-burner was ON.  Well, I kept checking him time to time. And in the evening, I couldn't stop myself, and decided to have a talk with him. I just wanted to know this guy.

--- will post more of it later.

--------
Added : Feb 10th.

The Above story, i started writing, bcoz recently there was a contest..

"Contest : The making of the universe"
Imagine that it's the first day of the universe. What do you think God created first? The Earth or the Pluto? The Sun or the Moon? The animals or the plants? And how did he do it? That's what you have to write. Just think how God must have put up different things in different way, or to say in his own unique way! You need to write an account on it. Remember, make it as much fun as possible. We need a wacky one!

I sent my entry late, the idea i created, was, "God first made Mallika, then everything else.."  There was a logic, which later clarifies that it really doesn't matter at first place, explaining the rules of life. and philosophy behind it.
But i was late in submitting,  and these ppl don't reply anything too, bcoz 'crazycreative' is just a group-id.
I thought to turn that into a little big story.
But i think, i should not finish this, before the result of contest comes out.

I am going on break, will be back in April.
So keep waiting. I will finish it later.

Edited by Huduga - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suchi_dev2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Interesting😃...
pls continue soon
-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
That's quite interesting.  Even though I don't like Mallika Sherawat at all, the story is intriguing.

-Mahi