Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pyaar-Ki-Chahat thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: ducky_euro

yeah we have twins

jb are handling them well
so whats up with kanya (whats her name again)
and what are the names of the twin!
cont soon

SA

Yep... Twins are back in actions
Indeed JB are handling them well with love
In few parts you will know about Kanya's life and much more.
Their names will be decided in next chapter...

Love
Mickey P

Thanks

Love
Mickey P
Guys... chapter four will start soon... most likely next part. Also this part is mostly Kanya's point-of-view than Bani's point-of-veiw.

Enjoy this part 😛

Chapter Three - Dosti - Ek Rishta Yeh Pyaar Ka Bandhan
Part 8

{Kanya and Abhi/Arjun's point of view}

I felt a hand touching my shoulders… I looked up to find Abhi standing in front of me.

"Kanya" he started to say my name before sitting down beside me on the bed. "I know it's hard to forget someone we loved but life moves without them or with them" I broke into Abhi's arms… I had to let out my tears which I stored up inside me for along time after my contract marriage with Ranbir.

"Abhi, I've lost my brother Saksham who was more like my friend. Abhi I want my Saksham back. Abhi I want him back" I mumbled in his arms.

"If Saksham was your brother" I looked at Abhi while he spoke. "Than he was my best friend and my room mate" tears made down his face and I could feel his pain too.

"Abhi, why does god play with our emotions? First he gives us everything than take it away…!" I waited for Abhi to answer my questions but he was paged to attend serious matter.

{Three days later}

"Twins are here" I can hear Anu shouting in excitement…

Everyone came rushing toward the door to welcome us… I was touched by the warm welcome I got after the twins birth… My cell rang which annoys Mr. Walia a lot now a day.

"Yes… Abhi" I spoke with excitement in my tone

"Sis… I called to check if you arrived safely at Walia Mansion with the twins" he told me with fear in his tone. Actually, Arjun Bhaiyya didn't want me to return Walia Mansion because of Rishab and plus he is over-protective of me… even if I wasn't his blood-related sister.

"Are we allowed in?" I heard three familiar voices

"Abhi… I've reached safely and your Juju isn't going to eat me up alive so stop worrying and I'll call you later for further updates of what is going around the base. Bye now!" I told Bro because I was dying to hug Prem Bhaiyya, Heer Bhabhi and Yudi.  

"What was all that?" Yudi asked me

"Nothing" I told him afterwards Heer held the girl in her arms and Prem Bhaiyya held the boy in his arms. I was deeply admiring my family until Rishab came by. He's about to take my kids in his arms but thank god both of them started to cry so I excused myself from their because its been five hrs since they ate and had their dipper changed.

Yudi: Bye Aaru

"Yudi, where are you going?" I asked from halfway on the stairs.

"Aaru if I stay any longer than I'll be late for my lunch date with Mukti" Yudi explained himself.

"So you finally proposal to Mukti" I asked him with confusion.

"Yes and I'll tell you everything in details later… got to go now" Yudi runs off afterwards I head toward my room.

I tried to feed my daughter first but my son started to cry non-stop. First I thought of shouting for Mr. Walia but than what will his family say or think… that I need my husband's help while I feed the twins. I was helpless for awhile than I picked up my cell phone… dialed Mr. Walia's cell number.

"Hello" I heard him say, in a deep voice which made me sliver for a moment.

"Mr. Walia… it's me your wife and I need your help in the room because your son won't let me feed your daughter without crying nonstop. Please can you come upstairs without letting anyone know that I need your help or else what will they think of me?" I made myself clear on the phone.

One minute later… Mr. Walia came inside the room where I was trying to handle both of them at same time.

"What will you do when I'm not here?" Mr. Walia asked me while he picked up his so who was a trouble maker and my daughter is sweet like angel.

"I don't know" I told him with disappointed look… because of the thought of Mr. Walia going far away was scaring me lately. I don't know why but I can not live a minute without Mr. Walia or without him on my side. Maybe this is love, but than what were my feelings for Sharman.

"Bani, what are you thinking?" Mr. Walia snapped his fingers in front of my face.

"Nothing" I continued to feed our daughter.

"Bani Dadi said two days from now is a good day to do the naamsakar (event where they name their kids)" Mr. Walia told me while he was rocking our son in his arms who was still crying of hunger. I felt helpless being mother of twins because I hate when one of them cry. 

Few minute later, I gave our daughter to him and I took my son for his meal which stopped his crying. I hated when one of them have to wait for their food. I just hate it.

"Um… Mr. Walia it sounds good and it will give me and Arjun time to prepare for or mission breakable" I told him while admiring my hungry son who was badly hungry. Also ate out of both of my breast before giving out a huge burp afterwards me and Mr. Walia changed both of their dippers before making our way down to the family room.

Please let me know if this part was slightly confusion or not...

Love
Mickey P

jeenal20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hey dear
that was a good update

wow so bani is so dependent on jai
that she needs his help while feeding both the kids
and the boy has gone on jai only
lol

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz cont soon

jinzcool thumbnail
hehehh so the boy is troble maker
actually all boys are like that only
hmmm bani can't live without jai
this time also it was not at all confusing
gr8 part
cont soon

Originally posted by: jeenal20

hey dear

that was a good update

wow so bani is so dependent on jai
that she needs his help while feeding both the kids
and the boy has gone on jai only
lol

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz cont soon

Yep... Our Bani is in love....

Love
Mickey P

Originally posted by: jinzcool

hehehh so the boy is troble maker

actually all boys are like that only
hmmm bani can't live without jai
this time also it was not at all confusing
gr8 part
cont soon

Yes... the boy is gone after his father...

Love
Mickey P
Guys... in few parts I'll be ending this fan-fic like the show... 😭

Enjoy this part!

Chapter Four - Yeh Humari Jung Hai
Part 1

"Bani I hope everything goes according to our plan on my nephew and niece Naamsakar day" Arjun's word echoed into Bani's thoughts even she herself is scared of their plan to break their mother's quietness. According to Dr. Shalini - there is no other way in breaking mother's quietness by bringing her past in front of her. 

"Bani what are you thinking?" Mr. Walia's voice broke my thoughts.

"Nothing… did you need anything" I asked him before placing kajal on both of my kids' forehead while they sleep beside us on the bed.

I took my son's tiny hand in my hand… played with him while he slept when I heard Mr. Walia say something which hardly made sense to me right now. But I know one thing and that is he is very excited for tomorrow even I am slightly.

Next day, Heer was shouting at Yudi for his laziness.

"Bhabhi, why are you always shouting at me? Why don't you shout at Bhaiyya for his laziness?" Prem comes down stair dressed in a simple sherwani. Yudi stops shouting and stomps toward his room and begins to get dressed for his nephew and niece Naamsakar.

"Why was Yudi shouting a minute ago" Prem asked Heer with confusion.

"Nothing related to you anyways I should also go and get dress" Heer excused herself from Prem's desire at the moment his eyes held for her.

"Sanad, why are you shouting?" Kanya asked from outside the bathroom.

"Because there is no water in the bathroom at the moment" Ranbir said from inside the bathroom.

Jigyasa looked confused in what to wear today because she hates matching with her mother-in-law. Dadi also looked confused in what to wear. Bani helped Dadi pick her outfit and Kanya helped Jigyasa pick her outfit.

Aditya offers Jai a drink in Jai's study room… Jai simply turns down the offer because Bani hates him drinking.

"Are you scared of Bani?" Aditya pulled Jai's leg

"No I am not scared of anyone… not even Bani" Jai tried to confirm himself with the latest news… in fact he doesn't understand why he stops doing whatever Bani doesn't like.

Bani welcomed Vikram, Monika, Abhi and rest of the members.

Bani shouts for Tony.

"Yes Bani Ma'am" Tony comes rushing from the kitchen.

"Tony I would like you to take Monika ma'am and Vikram sir to our guest room near by mine and Mr. Walia's bedroom" I told Tony who obeyed my instruction right away by taking Mummy Papa with him.

"Abhi make sure very feel welcome while I go and check on the twins along with their father too" I told Arjun Bhaiyya who also followed my instructions without any sort of arguments.

"Yudi, where are you?" I spoke over the phone while feeding my daughter before her brother wakes up.

"Sis… I'm on my way toward the mansion. Do you need something?" he asked her over the phone because she sounded upset while they talked.

"What I want… I can't have" Bani told Yudi with cracked up voice.

"Awe… Sis! Don't talk like that? Tell me what you want and I'll get it for you" Yudi told her with demanding voice.

"Just leave it" Bani told him but Yudi won't drop the topic… finally Bani told Yudi what she wanted at the moment.

"Maybe god knew before hand that's why I am at the airport picking up Vikram Aditya Mehra with his wife Methali, Chotu and his wife Gauri, Sumit Uncle, Kumkum Auntie, Pia Di and Kunal Juju" Bani's face lights up after hearing Yudi on the phone before hanging up because the trouble maker woke up.

Love
Mickey P

Edited by Mp_Desigirl - 15 years ago
jeenal20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hey dear
that was a good part
Hope Bani and abhi are sucessful in their plan

plzzzzzzzzzz cont soon

jinzcool thumbnail