Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NosVemos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: optimist

I think the almost peck was a force of habit.

So you think when I cry on his shoulders I might get a peck too?😳😳😳
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: blind horizon

Oh that was Ada... ah... dear dear, does she have a crush on Shabbo or wat....

Who does'nt Munee?
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: michifanreal

So you think when I cry on his shoulders I might get a peck too?😳😳😳

By force of habit I mean the scenes he has to play Milind and peck Prachi. It is almost the most natural thing he does.
NosVemos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

By force of habit I mean the scenes he has to play Milind and peck Prachi. It is almost the most natural thing he does.

I got what you meant. I must meet him and cry in front of him, before he finishes with Kayamath.😃
😃
Opti thumbnail
Then hurry by the next flight to Mumbai, Shubs. I think the shooting for the show may finish well before the show ends because they seem to have quite a bank of episodes. 

not just being milind. milind is a sweet guy n i feel shabbir as a person is even more sweet. i feel like in all the sweet scenes iin kym .... shabbir gives a lot of input... like more wat the director has told him to do. i dunno how this acting works but ...like it doesnt seem like the director has asked him to give em those cute pecks or tells him to act that way. he pecks prachi on her head, forehead, hands...even shoulder re!!! he does it so naturally
im sure he gives a peck to almost everyone in real life too. its his natural thing i guess. very sweet na???
soul76 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aritha

not just being milind. milind is a sweet guy n i feel shabbir as a person is even more sweet. i feel like in all the sweet scenes iin kym .... shabbir gives a lot of input... like more wat the director has told him to do. i dunno how this acting works but ...like it doesnt seem like the director has asked him to give em those cute pecks or tells him to act that way. he pecks prachi on her head, forehead, hands...even shoulder re!!! he does it so naturally
im sure he gives a peck to almost everyone in real life too. its his natural thing i guess. very sweet na???

Yes I agree he's an out an out guy the way he bonds with almost everyone is quite heart warming his pics with Rakhshu and with Karan Patel are proof to that. As for the pecks I believe he's in a habit of giving them so they just come on. 😊
soul76 thumbnail

Thats a million dollar question hun... who doesn't....everyone does... the guys so famous.. loved!!

Originally posted by: aritha

Yeah very sweet 😆😆😆......I wudnt mind it too only if its Shabir......but if a classmate of  mine have the same habit I wud definitely mind & this may cause some difficulties b/w us !😉
Come on guys I dont think tht was a peck or even near to it.....Just brought his face close to her head tht all ....He is fantastic as the host i tell u  😳
Edited by LUV_shabboo - 15 years ago
soul76 thumbnail
Janki.... just as Host...... no no no as everything!!!!