Is it important how someone proposes?

-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago
Hello to all my lovely love birds!! 😳

Well, I wanted to know if it's important how someone proposes you? Or it's just the words and feelings that count?

I mean when someone proposes you is it really important that music should be playing, he should have flowers for you and all of that?

Or is it really just the words that count and as long as he truly is saying each and every word from the bottom of his heart it doesn't matter?

What about the way he's dressed?

-Mahi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dream thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Interesting topic Mahi!
Well... i think it is not much important how a guy is proposing..his feelings matter, not the way he's telling..Obviously as we see in films the guy comes with flowers, sing a song & sit on his knees & say "I love you" & gives a ring...so we  start dreaming han yar ekdin koi hume bhi aisehi propose karega..but real life if a guy really luvs  a girl it becomes so tough for him to say that cause he's afraid of loosing the girl..so according to  me it doesnt matter..even i have seen my sis was proposed in a realllllllyyyyyyyyy funny way...but it became special fr her..agar har koi SRK ki style me  i luv u kahega toh mazahi nai rahega ..it should be unique as every person is different!
Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sorta yes, sorta no...cause if a guy proposes at a grocery store/at the movies or something...it'd be kinda weird...as long as he says i love you and gets on his knees and we are someplace where we are the only ones there, it'd be awesome! =D  OR if we are at a restaurant...? but thats just the dream LOL as they portray marriage in the movies...πŸ˜†...outside in a park would be good..now that is my dream😳Edited by Angad luver#1 - 15 years ago
-simi- thumbnail
Hmm. interesting topic there!
for me the feelings matter the most, but there should be some surroundings that makes it more special
i mean like the person before me says, if he says it in a shop or something, obviously thats not cool πŸ˜†
even over the phone isnt very romantic.. ahaha

but even at home, or at dinner or soemwhere special, that would make me remember the moment he proposed....

Nah.. not important at all.. All that counts is the feeling and the truth in that person words.. :)
-Mansi- thumbnail
I would be partial..or better words..diplomatic? Its not always necessary to propose..the love always connects. But there is one point of time , when one gets confused..which causes problems..fights..so its better to tell of ur feelings..before you loose the person you love the most.
suchi_dev2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
for me....It's nothing...even an official propose wouldn't necessary..if I can feel his love & warmth...through his eyes...his smile & his words.....if I see him even closing my eyes....then what would be the neccessity how he would propsoe to me??.....
music??..I would hear.....automatically when he would come closer to me....
flower?? & its fragrance??....I would sniff the fragrance when he would cup my cheeks...within his palm...😳