||~KDMHMD Tribune : Jan 19 - Jan 22 ~||

nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago

Hello Kis Deshians....πŸ˜› Its me back again with this week's Tribune.....I think am late today...geehee.....was a little lazy too....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†um...so lets get started then.....before that....
If anyone wishes to do something for the upcoming Tribunes, any kind of contributions and new ideas Please PM me them....(nandini90)...as we would like to improve it a lot!!

New to the forum??..Or missed last week's episodes?? Not bothered to know wats happening in the show???..well no problems....here's a summary of wat happened last week...

This week we saw a new entry Simran who is Gaurav's best friend. He tells her about all the happenings with gayathri and about his pics at the juneja house. Simran takes it lightly and tries to make him forget about it. Lalit goes to heer and tries to make her confess about why she is doing all this. Heer is on the verge of saying everything when RR enters and tells her to go to his house for the Lodi wearing the dress he gives her. The dress is very short but heer agrees to wear so that the family members hate her more. The whole family is shocked to see heer in that outfit and same time embarrassed. Both RR and heer leave from there and on the way RR tries to touch her. Heer gets angry and tells him to stop the car otherwise she'l burn the car. He stops and she leaves telling him she's going to the place where the story had started. Gaurav still in thoughts about the same face mystery. But simran reminds him about his calender shoot to which he responds that only one picture is needed. Aamir tells him that he has the perfect place. Heer runs to the Shiv Mandir where she first met Prem. And pleads to god to give her back her Kismat. Gaurav and gang also reach there. They find photography is prohibited to which Gaurav tells them to stay there and give him signal if someone comes. Heer is crying while gaurav snaps her pictures from the side. Heer gets angry and tries to take the camera from him. On the process her ankle twists and she is about to fall. Gaurav holds her on time and looks at her face deeply. Heer opens her eyes and is shocked to see him. She is unable to believe if its another hallucination or if its true. Both are lost in each other while police patrol arrives and the gang signals him. Gaurav starts running from there and heer follows him shouting prem. But he doesnt pay heed to it and stil runs and gets into the car and leaves. Heer gets his ID card fallen while he got into the car. She runs behind the car but faces an accident with another car driven by RR. When she opens her eyes she's at RR's house. She searches the ID card and leaves to that company. Its a holiday there for Lodi. On reaching back home Meher questions heer very rudely. Due to which heer decides not to tell lalit about prem. Instead she tells gayathri. SS comes there to take heer to RR's house for Lodi. She agrees and decides she has act so till she proves prem is alive to everyone. She manages to get permission from RR to get the KBC company where prem works. RR is given prasad and told to give to someone. He sneaks into a room and we see Sanjana lying on the bed equal to comma stage. We come to know she is his younger sister and he is taking revenge on prem for her. Since prem isnt alive he's taking it on Heer. Meanwhile veera goes home for her first lodi and preet manages to get a bangle for her and make Lalit give it to her. Kul di gives meher lodi ka shagun as its her very first lodi after marriage too.

What happens next?? Will Gaurav to RR's place? Will Heer meet him?? Who else wil see him??!! You can discuss all about this in the Discussion Thread below...

January 22 - No pic update

Now for some fun....ie the different category winners based on member votes!!!

Star

Preet : For handling his family and especially lalit at times of emotional break downs.

Rockstar

Heer : Going through all the hardships RR is giving her and same time giving him back. Also she has decided to prove prem is alive in front of the entire family.

Meher : For acting rudely to her elder sister not even trying to reason out why heer is doing all this.

Heer praying to Shivji at Shiv Mandir, Prem snapping her pics and heer falls into Prem's arms.

Hum Hain Iss Pal Yahaan chorus version from the film Kisna.

By Jiya PiyaπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Animated

By WidaπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Non Animated

By KimmuπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Character of the Week

Heer

Episode of the Week

20th January 2009

Best Dressed Character

Heer

Worst Dressed Character

Rishab Rampal

Actor of the Week

Aditi Gupta as Heer

Thats all folks for this week's tribune. Special thanks to Radz and Khushi for helping me in counting votes. And as told above, those who would like to contribute to the Tribune please PM me(nandini90).

Dont Forget to filll in your replies for the Best and Worst of 2008 in the following link :

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1103391

And also the member awards nomination :

I hope the tribune was enjoyable this week. Hoping to add more interesting categories soon!!!

Congratulations to all the winnersπŸ‘

Cya all next week with the next Tribune....

Signing off Nandini and KDMHMD Dev Team!!!
Edited by khushix - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
thanks for ur effort and the wonderful post nans...

congrats to all the winners!..woohoo!...
only.asking thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is a GREAT idea.... i especially like the character choices for the week. Thanks a lot for this--

BTW, that is a stunning Banner for the Heading.. πŸ‘β­οΈ
Edited by only.asking - 15 years ago
Batameez. thumbnail
..shit ...I missed voting it ..*cries*
anyways ..next time ...
wohoo well deserving winners ..congo to all of them ...
thnxx for post nans di

sara~!
brownbarbie thumbnail

Thanks for the tribune nandini..it looks great, and i think its an awesome idea! πŸ‘πŸΌ

-kavita- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome Post Nans😳....Truely Amazing JobπŸ‘
Sweet_Kandy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thankz 4 da tribune, nandni....😊gr8 job!!!
Congratz 2 all da winnersπŸ₯³
luckyluv thumbnail
Its an awesome post.is this the first one luks like I missed few
Awesome job Nanz di!

Congo to all the winners!πŸ₯³